Pre-flashed router

vitorio

In anyone have experience using pre-flashed router or other similr method?

I can not watch movies in my Tv, using WIFI, since this paid movies app do not support my current location. 

Right now I am watching the movies with this app using my Ipad with Att celular data, which do not have a location restriction foe me. But I wish to watch this movies in my Tv using my WiFi.

My question, can someone have some experience using Pre-flashed router?,and with what VPN installed?  witch allows me to watch the movies.

I Googled It and found this is possible. Of course I need to buy a pre-flahed router and paid for the VPN.

No matter how much I read there is not better information that the one provided from someone that already did this and can share their experience with me.

Thanks for the help.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

most tomato or ddwrt models here can be configured to vpn that works with you.. assuming you are paying for the vpn plan.. right? 

Yes I am going to buy a good VPN software to help me to watch the movies using this paid app.

My wish at this time is if someone have some experience and give me some recommendations of witch router and VPN to buy based on his/her experience with it.

Thanks for the help.

Decided to use by Ipad with my Apple TV. Through the Apple IOS, Airplay Mirror option, now  I can watched The Hallmark movie now channel.

The only issue is that you can not simultaneosly watched it in the TV and Ipad. You need to select one of them at a time to make it works.

Archived