Cracksnow

Betts1964

Hi, I downloaded an android from there but it is an exe file and not an apk. How do i change it to APK. I have never seen this before. Help is greatly appreciated.

@Betts1964 Checked All Links On Site All links Generates an exe file. Which Gets Detected as trojan by ESET. Also Whatever App you Download .exe File Size is Always Same. Mostly exe file Contains Malware Or Adware.

Stay Away From this Site.

No Idea How They Managed to get 34,000 Alexa Rank.

1 hour ago, Betts1964 said:

Hi, I downloaded an android from there but it is an exe file and not an apk. How do i change it to APK. I have never seen this before. Help is greatly appreciated.

Look here ..

Also you created that thread...?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Reefa said:

Look here ..

Also you created that thread...?

i was told on this forum it was a safe site so......

5 minutes ago, Betts1964 said:

i was told on this forum it was a safe site so......

Its your choice however ..I wouldn't trust that site...

Look here mate..

i just used mobilism for the same file which is an exe file. It was created there by balatan. I assume it is safe? if yes, how do I turn it to an apk file.

1 minute ago, Reefa said:

Its your choice however ..I wouldn't trust that site...

Oh, I agree with u 100% to not use it.  :)

i hope bets is leaning from his mistakes... apk files can hold some bad stuff, and as stated above if it is an exe.  that you downloaded  run away from that site and never return

This site is pretty safe as far as downloading on site  but :shit:   has happen on all sites before  when you download from blogs the risk goes up even more.  If its for Android  never download and exe  same as if it was for Linux or Mac  .exe only to be used on windows best to check anything  cracked  like that  with a antivirus and or virus total.

1 minute ago, steven36 said:

This site is pretty safe as far as downloading on site  but :shit:   has happen on all sites before  when you download from blogs the risk goes up even more.  If its for Android  never download and exe  same as if it was for Linux or Mac  .exe only to be used on windows best to check anything  cracked  like that  with a antivirus and or virus total.

@Betts1964

summed up right there...And here...

9 minutes ago, dMog said:

i hope bets is leaning from his mistakes... apk files can hold some bad stuff, and as stated above if it is an exe.  that you downloaded  run away from that site and never return

@Betts1964 when you are clicking the host links , lets say on mobilism .... You are unchecking the accelerate box or any boxes that are checked ? As Steven suggests use virus total but for android me personally would not DL the exe .... Alternative scanner but takes awhile https://apkscan.nviso.be/

Edited by win10

17 minutes ago, win10 said:

@Betts1964 when you are clicking the host links , lets say on mobilism .... You are unchecking the accelerate box or any boxes that are checked ? As Steven suggests use virus total but for android me personally would not DL the exe .... Alternative scanner but takes awhile https://apkscan.nviso.be/

I do not think so as i dont know where that is.

@Betts1964 the box shall look like this and i use just ghostery add on and you will be surprised what it removes , with ghostery you though may need to adjust settings as some " crafty " sites need you to " allow " junk .... Also watch for Download buttons in the wrong place...
Just Uncheck any box :) hope this helps a little :)

1.PNG.6b8231868730c3fa19b152008ae60627.PNG

Edited by win10

2 minutes ago, win10 said:

@Betts1964 the box shall look like this and i use just ghostery add on and you will be surprised what it removes , with ghostery you though may need to adjust settings as some " crafty " sites need you to " allow " junk .... Also watch for Download buttons in the wrong place...
Just Uncheck any box :) hope this helps a little :)

1.PNG.6b8231868730c3fa19b152008ae60627.PNG

I assume you are referring to the IM NOT A ROBOT? Yes, i do. So dont do it for now on?

if mobilism draws you to an external host.. learn how to find the proper download button.. lot of fake buttons means you get something else.. 

check im not a robot.. 

uncheck the box below it saying download with addon

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Betts1964 said:

IM NOT A ROBOT? Yes

No mate the one just below " Download with addon " but other " ticked " boxes may have a variant name but just untick any box ...... Plus many ways to check the Download button one is use your pointer and hover over it to see where the link goes in the bottom left .... As uploaders on them external hosts get paid for ads ....... The sites listed here are all fine it is the pesky host / download hosts that " try " and trick you

6 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

if mobilism draws you to an external host.. learn how to find the proper download button.. lot of fake buttons means you get something else.. 

Are you referring to the ones below?

image.thumb.png.273534615a011de79df0b24bc58daa01.png

Just now, Betts1964 said:

Are you referring to the ones below?

They are all hosts that will try and fool you with added download buttons and also boxes that are checked ...... The ones with the arrows are for ones that donated which then give a direct download

2 minutes ago, win10 said:

They are all hosts that will try and fool you with added download buttons and also boxes that are checked ...... The ones with the arrows are for ones that donated which then give a direct download

Good to know as i wouldnt of even have noticed it  :)

5 hours ago, -DeLtA said:

All these File sharing Sites are based on xfilesharing Script, See Below How to Download

wRxEbW3.gif

That was very informative.

15 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

check im not a robot.. 

uncheck the box below it saying download with addon

as DeLtA pointed out in this gif

wRxEbW3.gif

Edited by teodz1984

I used to get my Internet Download Manager patcher from Cracksnow on 1337x, glad I fell on this. My last download was in December 13th and I have no strange processes or created files like the tester of the ransomware and I have Norton Security which only blocked the IDM patcher when I launched it so I had to exclude it but nothing else phishy, no strange files created. I got scared for a second.