medp7060

Directory Opus 12.12.Build.6961-neommc *Jan 30*

jack

Hi @whazzzzzup17 could you please post a link for DO 12.6 portable? thanks!

medp7060
23 hours ago, jack said:

Hi @whazzzzzup17 could you please post a link for DO 12.6 portable? thanks!

A Google search of "DOPUSv12.6_Portable by Neoland" is what you need to do. It may be a quicker way to get what you want.

freerider1918
Posted (edited)

Regrettably I had two more unexpected shutdowns. One last week, one yesterday. One of them happened while I wasn't in the room. Computer was running, I was working in MS Word, I left the room, I came back, computer was shut down. DOpus was running in both cases, and I wasn't doing anything in DOpus at the time. I never had this kind of shutdowns on Win 10 before installing DOpus 12.12. It's a pity, because otherwise the medicine seems to work perfectly, but those shutdowns are obviously a problem, especially at work.

Edited by freerider1918
change

rushdie
8 hours ago, freerider1918 said:

Regrettably I had two more unexpected shutdowns. One last week, one yesterday. One of them happened while I wasn't in the room. Computer was running, I was working in MS Word, I left the room, I came back, computer was shut down. DOpus was running in both cases, and I wasn't doing anything in DOpus at the time. I never had this kind of shutdowns on Win 10 before installing DOpus 12.12. It's a pity, because otherwise the medicine seems to work perfectly, but those shutdowns are obviously a problem, especially at work.

Really?? Do you think DOpus is totally responsible for the shutdowns?? If it is, we'd have to wait for the correct solution from @neommc.

Edited by rushdie

freerider1918
4 minutes ago, rushdie said:

Really?? Do you think DOpus is totally responsible for the shutdowns?? If it'is, we'd have to wait for the correct solution from @neommc.

Yes, I do think so. As I said above, I didn't have any unexpected shutdowns before I installed 12.12, plus @neommc did mention unexpected shutdowns as a possible side effect of the 12.12 medicine a while ago. (I am very glad he did, so I was prepared.)

Edited by freerider1918

neommc

i needs more reports from other users about the shutdown

so far only you guy got this, i cant confirm it is the issue from DO

freerider1918
11 hours ago, neommc said:

i needs more reports from other users about the shutdown

so far only you guy got this, i cant confirm it is the issue from DO

Yes, I understand, and I do hope others will report the same error. The shutdowns seem to happen once a week at max.

medp7060

Is there a way to record a shutdown event? Such as a script that is triggered to run just before a shutdown? 

Stig
5 hours ago, medp7060 said:

Is there a way to record a shutdown event? Such as a script that is triggered to run just before a shutdown? 

Doesn't Event Viewer show that?