you miss the "\Viewers" folder for one of the crack files

FIXED :)

Thank you For Pointing Out 

medp7060
2 hours ago, DeLtA said:

Thanks, but still missed one. It should read:

rem Make sure this script is located in the same folder as the three cracked files.
@echo off
taskkill /f /im explorer.exe
taskkill /f /im dopus.exe
taskkill /f /im dopusrt.exe
setlocal
cd /d %~dp0
rem The following three del commands are unnecessary if using Xcopy.
del "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\Viewers\docs.dll"
del "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe"
del "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopuslib.dll"
Xcopy "%~dp0\docs.dll" "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\Viewers" /S /E /C /H /R /F /Y
Xcopy "%~dp0\dopus.exe" "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus" /S /E /C /H /R /F /Y
Xcopy "%~dp0\dopuslib.dll" "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus" /S /E /C /H /R /F /Y
rem Give you a chance to check if they have been replaced correctly.
pause
explorer.exe

Edited by medp7060

DeLtA
6 hours ago, medp7060 said:

Thanks, but still missed one. It should read:

Not Really, you Have Added Unnecessary Commands :dunno: , 

rem Make sure this script is located in the same folder as the three cracked files.

There is a Reason Why "Fix-DeLtA.cmd" file is inside FIX folder With Other Crack Files. & in Readme File There is No Mentioning of Moving Crack Files Out Of The Folder. 

rem The following three del commands are unnecessary if using Xcopy.

But I'm Not Using XCOPY That's Why They Are Not Unnecessary.  XCOPY is Mainly Used When you Need to Deal with Sub directories. Which is not the case here.

rem Give you a chance to check if they have been replaced correctly. pause

Because I'm Not Replacing Files. There Is No Need for Pause

/S /E /C /H /R /F /Y

Unnecessary switches, Will Only Increase Execution time, Not Needed Here.

/S    Copy folders and subfolders

/E    Copy folders and subfolders, including Empty folders.
         can be used to modify 

/C    Continue copying even if an error occurs.

/H    Copy hidden and system files and folders

/R    Overwrite read-only files.

/F    Display full source and destination file names while copying.

/Y [Only Needed Switch if you're Using XCOPY]    Suppress prompt to confirm overwriting a file.
         can be preset in the COPYCMD env variable.

@medp7060 I Would Happily Accept Any Changes , If they Are Actually Needed. All Changes you Did Are Unnecessary :tooth: 

Edited by DeLtA

medp7060
13 hours ago, DeLtA said:

Although mine contains redundant commands, it will definitely work because I tested it. Please check yours carefully: (an error will appear for sure! Did you test yours ?)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9545708/Crck_12.12x64.rar.html 

[FIXED]

@echo off
taskkill /f /im explorer.exe
taskkill /f /im dopus.exe
taskkill /f /im dopusrt.exe
del "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\docs.dll" (you will get a "no such a file!!" error)
del "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe"
del "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopuslib.dll"
copy "%~dp0\docs.dll" "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\Viewers" (you will be asked to confirm this due to the previous wrong del command)
copy "%~dp0\dopus.exe" "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus"
copy "%~dp0\dopuslib.dll" "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus"
explorer.exe

Edited by medp7060

DeLtA

1 hour ago, medp7060 said:

(an error will appear for sure!) (you will get a "no such a file!!" error)

FIXED :) , you should have Pointed Out This in your Previous Reply. 

One more thing, Even If you Don't Delete "docs.dll" file. COPY Command By Default Will Replace File. If Same File Exists in The Destination Directory. 

(you will be asked to confirm this due to the previous wrong del command)

No you Won't be Asked For any Confirmation. As I Told you Before. COPY Command By Default Will Replace File. If Same File Exists in The Destination Directory. Try it Yourself .

Did you test yours

:yes: More Than you Did yours.

EDIT

Copy Command will ask for your Confirmation if you're going to write it in "Command Prompt" and Execute .

gZ1QDGG.png

Copy Command Written Inside ".cmd" or ".bat" file Will Not Ask For your Confirmation. It Is going to Replace File By Default.

co6dJIV.png

Edited by DeLtA

freerider1918

Still testing 12.12. Unexpected Windows shutdown today. Running Win 10x64. DOpus license still looks OK though. Is there anything I can do to prevent unexpected shutdowns?

Edited by freerider1918

medp7060
5 hours ago, freerider1918 said:

Still testing 12.12. Unexpected Windows shutdown today. Running Win 10x64. DOpus license still looks OK though. Is there anything I can do to prevent unexpected shutdowns?

I think @Neommc warned us of this. If you can, more info may be helpful for the next update, I think. e.g. what were you doing just before the shutdown. Was it a complete normal shutdown, or just a crash/reboot without asking for unsaved work, etc.

Fortunately, I have not experienced that with the v12.12 fix!

neommc
6 hours ago, freerider1918 said:

do you remember what u did just before the shutdown?

how long has DO been running without exit?

i'd like to know what triggered the shutdown hidden-check

need more info to reproduce the shutdown.

thx!

Edited by neommc
need more info

freerider1918

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I am, happy you warned us, otherwise I would have been really worried. 🙂 I admit I am not entirely sure what I did that moment, I think I was writing an email in Thunderbird and doing some other stuff. MAYBE I was copying a file with DOpus , but not sure. And while I know DOpus was open, I am not sure for how long. Probably rather long, I don't usually shut it down, and I usually hibernate rather than shut down my laptop either. It was a 'normal' shutdown, not a crash: windows started to close, I was asked if I wanted to save unsaved data etc. Also, about 1 day before the shutdown, DOpus was closed/crashed unexpectedly when I was trying to clear the recycle bin. Sorry I cannot provide more information. I will try and be more alert next time. Thanks for your replies!

EDIT: is there a little software I could use that would create a log file or something in case of another unexpected Windows shutdown or DOpus crash in order to help you reproduce the error?

Edited by freerider1918

neommc

yes, it's a 'normal' shutdown.

DOpus just calls the system api for the shutdown like the command shutdown of window$.

keep testing it if you'd like to. the shutdown wont hurt your system.

but if you don't save your work it may lose, e.g. the temp work of office word.

show me the sha256 of your dopus.exe, dopuslib.dll and docs.dll

also need some more info, such as if it has replaced explorer, handled ftp/zip, etc.

by copying file, use Ctrl_C n Ctrl_V or mouse drag or other method?

btw. i cannot reproduce the crash of clearing recycle bin

thx!

Edited by neommc
more info needed

freerider1918
5 hours ago, neommc said:

yes, it's a 'normal' shutdown.

DOpus just calls the system api for the shutdown like the command shutdown of window$.

keep testing it if you'd like to. the shutdown wont hurt your system.

but if you don't save your work it may lose, e.g. the temp work of office word. 

show me the sha256 of your dopus.exe, dopuslib.dll and docs.dll 

also need some more info, such as if it has replaced explorer, handled ftp/zip, etc. 

by copying file, use Ctrl_C n Ctrl_V or mouse drag or other method?

btw. i cannot reproduce the crash of clearing recycle bin

thx! 

Thanks again! I sent you a PM.

jack

Hi @neommc it wouldn't be simpler to make a trial reset for this version like deadsoup did for version 12.3? thanks for your great job and effort!

medp7060
4 hours ago, freerider1918 said:

If I encounter another unexpected shutdown, I will try to abort it using a shortcut:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/abort-system-shutdown-windows

Yes, if it is a normal shutdown call, you can cancel it with the script, and in the same time, you can dump the memory using the Debug Diagnostic Tool v1.2 from here:  http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=26798 , which will help find out what triggered the shutdown call.

freerider1918

Another unexpected shutdown, just a few minutes ago. DOpus was open, but when the shutdown was announced, I was just writing an email in Thunderbird. I managed to stop the shutdown, see above. However, I hadn't been able to install the Debug Diagnostic tool before the crash, because the version linked above failed to install. I just found and installed the following one:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49924

Anyway, not sure what to do with it now? How do I dump the memory in a way that would be helpful here? It wants to connect to the internet, do I have to allow that? When I start it, it asks me questions I am not sure how to answer. Sorry, my knowledge is very limited here. 🙂

Edited by freerider1918

ou7yang
21 hours ago, jack said:

Hi @neommc it wouldn't be simpler to make a trial reset for this version like deadsoup did for version 12.3? thanks for your great job and effort!

I guess the effort taking in order to make a trial reset for 12.12 is no less than create a "medicine" after all.B) And don't forget the trial version of Dopus is limited than the full version.

neommc
14 hours ago, freerider1918 said:

Another unexpected shutdown, just a few minutes ago. DOpus was open, but when the shutdown was announced, I was just writing an email in Thunderbird. I managed to stop the shutdown, see above. However, I hadn't been able to install the Debug Diagnostic tool before the crash, because the version linked above failed to install. I just found and installed the following one:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49924

Anyway, not sure what to do with it now? How do I dump the memory in a way that would be helpful here? It wants to connect to the internet, do I have to allow that? When I start it, it asks me questions I am not sure how to answer. Sorry, my knowledge is very limited here. 🙂

the shutdown announced?

no, DOpus's shutdown doesn't announce, it just starts the process of close processes and close window$.

beside, while you were writing an email in thunderbird, what else did you do with DOpus? or before your mail writing

thx!

the DOpus in my vm of win10 gives nothing weird...

sigh

kevinzou

what's the password of small fix?

thanx

@neommc

KUROKO

a small fix.

hope it could be more rebust...

https://1.bitsend.jp

/download/9bf83da62e3637f887e60c8cddac6169.html

checksum:

cbd0212865531a77239390b6ee8d1860ac83e390450e33c55bd5fab930a02ab5 *dopuslib.dll
44318077d4d62ebde5398bca1ed3af48277547192450b9e8285e3e046f473d52 *docs.dll
5c7bb0a85392038ac27506b4c502e8c08dd1c5c04c3fdecb372bb936a9b4e1c2 *dopus.exe

Can't download it's from bitsend.jp
 The reaction is very slow、
  Also, due to delay with timeout.

Pls use another loader.

----------------------------

TKs  backup link & PWD !!

Edited by KUROKO

medp7060

@neommc Thanks for the new fix. One question: should we use the new fix, or still OK to continue to use the previous one? The old fix has been working well so far in my system.

freerider1918

the shutdown announced?

no, DOpus's shutdown doesn't announce, it just starts the process of close processes and close window$.

beside, while you were writing an email in thunderbird, what else did you do with DOpus? or before your mail writing

thx!

the DOpus in my vm of win10 gives nothing weird...

sigh

With "announcement" I was just referring to Programs prompting me to save, not save or cancel etc.

DOpus was open when it happened, but I didn't DO anything in it (there were no copy processes or anything going on). I was writing emails in Thunderbird, nothing else.

freerider1918

Thanks for the fix and password, neommc! I will try that.