medp7060

Directory Opus 12.12.Build.6961-neommc *Jan 30*

keyman

Is the fix 64bit only?

medp7060

Yes, only x64 is currently available.

freerider1918

Do I understand correctly that these are two different medicines, one by neommc and one by sweet_17? And the upcoming full (non-beta) release by neommc will require no manual modifications/file replacements? Sorry, I guess I am a little confused.😊

Edited by freerider1918

medp7060

For v12.12, neommc-fix (64 bit) is the only medicine that is currently available in the whole world. It was released in this forum and others have started to publish it as well. It has been tested since yesterday. Time will tell if it has been fully cured. By this time next month, there will be a conclusion on this since DO has a default 30-day trial. Anyway, it has been working without any problem for more than 24 h by now.

Edited by medp7060
corrected typos

freerider1918
22 minutes ago, medp7060 said:

For v12.12, neommc-fix (64 bit) is the only medicine that is currently available in the whole world. It was released in this forum and others have started to publish it as well. It has been tested since yesterday. Time will tell if it has been fully cured. By this time next month, there will be a conclusion on this since DO has a default 30-trial. Anyway, it has been working without any problem for more than 24 h by now. 

Thank you very much for the info! So the following instruction applies to both downloads above, not just one? I think I will have to give it a try. 😉

14 hours ago, medp7060 said:

How to use the medicine?

1) Uninstall any previous version using Revo uninstaller.

2) Restart.

3) Install v12.12 (but do not run it)

4) Rename the following three files in the default folder (C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus) to any names.

dopus.exe 

docs.dll

dopuslib.dll

5) Copy the three fixes into the folder: C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus

6) Run it and install any previous leaked v12 lic. 

Edited by freerider1918

ARoman

Installed it successfully on my old (testing) computer. Working fine for now.

Just wondering why is there such a big difference between original dopus.exe and cracked file

25 and 11mb??? Anyone has an idea.

medp7060

The original exe has many anti-piracy codes, which are not essential for DO to function. Look at other similar applications such as XYplorer. The executive exe size is even smaller.

freerider1918

So I need a leaked Directory Opus Pro 12 license key, right? Regrettably I haven't been able to find one on the internet, all links I found were fake or virus or dead. Can anyone help, please?

Edited by freerider1918

jonnydonny

Hi,

can someone post hash of original installation file from developer site dopusinstall.exe (downloading right now but I'am afraid that they already changed that one) with whom this crack will work or even better original dopusinstall.exe.

Thanks

medp7060
3 hours ago, jonnydonny said:

Hi,

can someone post hash of original installation file from developer site dopusinstall.exe (downloading right now but I'am afraid that they already changed that one) with whom this crack will work or even better original dopusinstall.exe.

Thanks

Strange! I just tried and it IS still the same one as of Jan 22, 2019.

File: DOpusInstall.exe
  CRC-32: eba98de4
     MD5: 88ad5c9d1e33d37292770e1035f43995
   SHA-1: 36bb096090340ba9fbcaafe6663a19820ef4de37
 SHA-256: 57ee183413ce9c908c58d11071b9934ff13d18faa35d599d738de6c2c142540e
 SHA-512: 4d118d19d26d150efe0c8d37601d270aeea52c38bbe5a3ae8e4a1ccafc80322a1472af384fee9e16a8502774cacd2f8328e08dae7084e915f71495e7c06f5f7b

jonnydonny

Thanks, hash is the same.

Btw I use 12.6 with tsrh cert without any cracks for a long time without problems, you need a good firewall to stop dopus to go to net, and probably even the best firewall will not stop that from happening under trojan named win10.

ou7yang

Thanks for sharing and making the tutorial! Well done bro! Testing is going on.B)

freerider1918

Testing it now, so far everything looks fine. 😀

Stig
On 1/30/2019 at 8:01 PM, medp7060 said:

How to use the medicine?

1) Uninstall any previous version using Revo uninstaller.

2) Restart.

3) Install v12.12 (but do not run it)

4) Rename the following three files in the default folder (C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus) to any names.

dopus.exe

docs.dll

dopuslib.dll

5) Copy the three fixes into the folder: C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus

6) Run it and install any previous leaked v12 lic. 

Why does sweet_17 link instructions say to replace all 6 cracked files?

medp7060
6 hours ago, Stig said:

Why does sweet_17 link instructions say to replace all 6 cracked files?

It was a left-over from Neommc's 12.6 fix, which includes both x64 and x86 cracks. For the current one v12.12, only x64 was provided by Neommc. So just leave the x86 folder untouched.

KXR75

Hi, i'm new with this Explorer stuff

I have tested in VM by followed the instructions carefully and got this, Is this confirmed activated? did i miss something?

Spoiler

2019-02-09_105054.png2019-02-09_105123.png

wzk1013
4 hours ago, Phantom Blade said:

Hi, i'm new with this Explorer stuff

I have tested in VM by followed the instructions carefully and got this, Is this confirmed activated? did i miss something?

Hide contents

2019-02-09_105054.png2019-02-09_105123.png

You need to install any previous leaked v12 lic.

KXR75
10 minutes ago, wzk1013 said:

You need to install any previous leaked v12 lic.

As I guess, that was lacking.
already tried the keyword described in OP but didn't find working directory.opus.12.0.serial-tsrh.

freerider1918
1 hour ago, Phantom Blade said:

As I guess, that was lacking.
already tried the keyword described in OP but didn't find working directory.opus.12.0.serial-tsrh.

i had the same problem. you will find what you need in sweet17's upload above.

Edited by freerider1918

KXR75
24 minutes ago, freerider1918 said:

i had the same problem. you will find what you need in sweet17's upload above.

Arghh...Didn't realize that Directory Opus Program Certificate.opuscert was the lic. file before.

Edited by Phantom Blade

freerider1918

My DOpus 12.12 just crashed after emptying a 60 GB load of files from the rubbish bin (in DOpus). This hasn't happened before. Not sure if it has to do with the medicine, but it never happened before (when I still had 12.3), so I thought I'd better report it.

ou7yang
1 hour ago, DeLtA said:

Directory Opus 12.12.Build.6961(x64) | Activation Script By DeLtA

VkpJx4G.png

HOW TO INSTALL :

1. Uninstall any Previous Installation Using Iobit/Revo Uninstaller. & Restart PC.
2. Install Program. 
3. Open "FIX" Folder & Run "Fix-DeLtA.cmd" As ADMIN [IMP!].
4. Open Directory Opus Application & Install Certificate given Inside, "Certificate" Folder.
5. Done. Enjoy :)

Consider Disabling Automatic Updates Via Settings->Preferences->Internet->Updates.

SETUP https://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?file=Opus12/DOpusInstall.exe

FIX :

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9544955/Crck_12.12x64.zip.html

For Crack Files All Credits to @neommc

Thanks for sharing.But your script maybe cause crashes because you miss the "\Viewers" folder for one of the crack files.

The file path for "docs.dll" is "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\Viewers".B)