spinalgr1998

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 8:53 PM, spinalgr1998 said:

Any ideas on how to continue to use skype 7 ?

But could you say where or what your problem is. If you like, use.
The second question is why should Skype be on your computer if it is completely freely usable as an Internet service. At any way You must be on the internet to use Skype.
https://web.skype.com/

Skype on web

Spoiler

zAazzTfQ8DsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Skype 7

Spoiler

skype7.JPG

spinalgr1998
17 minutes ago, Kalju said:

But could you say where or what your problem is. If you like, use.
The second question is why should Skype be on your computer if it is completely freely usable as an Internet service. At any way You must be on the internet to use Skype.
https://web.skype.com/

Skype on web

Hide contents

Skype 7

Hide contents

I can use  a lot of shorcuts that skype 7 has and version 8 not have.

You can use what You want or all of them at the same time. They all are independent of each other.
So hurry to use.

spinalgr1998
1 hour ago, Kalju said:

You can use what You want or all of them at the same time. They all are independent of each other.
So hurry to use.

I make money via skype ... that't the hurry reason.

OK, but I didn't understand, how to help You?  
I also don't have money, but how to make money with old Skype, it would be nice to know.

20 minutes ago, Kalju said:

OK, but I didn't understand, how to help You?  
I also don't have money, but how to make money with old Skype, it would be nice to know.

Please also add me in the queue with @Kalju to learn the tricks about making money with Skype.

spinalgr1998

I am a math professional teacher and in my country all students make private lessons to get in university. So I teach online math lessons via skype to students that live in small towns/villages.

spinalgr1998
6 hours ago, Kalju said:

Reveal hidden contents

Skype 7

Hide contents

skype7.JPG

Friend just now observed that you also have the same problem with mine in skype 7 . If you look all the contacts are offline even they are online and also skype tries to connects to Internet even if you are also connected.

@spinalgr1998 I'll look into the matter, maybe there's some new chemistry added what I haven't discovered yet.

Added later.

I checked, there is no such problem. What is in this picture is also right. They were not logged in.

I haven't found any problems so far, but I rarely use this old version. Only sometimes.

7 minutes ago, spinalgr1998 said:

Today skype 7 works well .. probably they had a server problem..

correct; yesterday Skype couldn't connect for more then 5-6 hrs. Today it's ok again (using v7.36 portable)

• 1 month later...
spinalgr1998

I have also the same problem today.. skype version 7.36 wants to update to a newer version...

Do anyone have the same problem ?

Many, many people have been getting that upgrade message over the last weeks. At this point, I haven't seen anyone report coming back from it (unlike past months, when it was still possible via various methods).

For those left...don't ever sign out and just hope you're not forcibly signed out.

WoW... So peoples which use skype still exist LMFAO ... sry didnt want abouse you just wonder why ppl use that crap whole there is about few other free tools which work a lot better... (where peoples are dumbs on myself wish)

I use Discord:
-Work like IRC
-Work like Skype
-Can also work similar like TeamSpeak good for pc gamers and not only.
-Work like Massanger for casual priv talk (you can delete all discusion or simple 1 post or edit it)
-Can steam Desktop
-Few other functions

Combatibilityl ALL Platform from windows to linux - from PC to Phone.

Discord has a lot of extraneous gaming-related stuff in it which really clutters it, but that aside, I can't use it for one simple reason: you can't just have a chat window. You must have a chat window plus a column dedicated to listing what I guess you'd call contacts plus another column with what I think are called server icons. It's mind-boggling that you can't narrow a window to just show chat but must instead have this relatively wide, unwieldy thing.

Archived