Karamjit

Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50230 + Bootable ISO

Jogs

I don't use Acronis products, I feel they are a bit bulky and slow. But that's personal opinion, every body has a different taste, & that's what makes the world so wonderful.

cosy
3 hours ago, vyzzer said:

BTW, if we decided to go ahead with the Acronis topic, we would only be sharing the serials for the business products because only business licenses allows multiple installations of a product with the same serial

2 minutes ago, Jogs said:

I don't use Acronis products, I feel they are a bit bulky and slow. But that's personal opinion, every body has a different taste, & that's what makes the world so wonderful.

We have tested these products and they are a treasure.

I did a full test of all the products on windows 10 Pro and windows server, and I must say the opposite, they aren't bulky as you said, they were able to do a better work than those trial applications.

Just like @vyzzer mentioned  Here

▼

3 hours ago, vyzzer said:

As we're only floating the trial balloon here to observe the reaction of the members before making our final decision to create the topic, we welcome all comments whether good or bad.

vyzzer
8 hours ago, Jogs said:

Hi jog

I'm interested to know more about the Acronis products which you feel a bit bulky and slow.

Regards.

Jogs

I think it was True Image. I found Macrium and Easeus backup are much better and quick. But as with most software everything works differently on different hardware.

vyzzer
5 hours ago, Jogs said:

I think it was True Image. I found Macrium and Easeus backup are much better and quick. But as with most software everything works differently on different hardware.

Hi jog

Acronis True Image is a Home Product.

Do you want to tryout one of the Acronis Business Products?

If you do, please create an account with Acronis and I'll transfer the serial to your account.

Registration at Acronis Website
https://kb.acronis.com/regacc

Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software
https://kb.acronis.com/content/1642

Regards.

jvalezim

vyzzer

i have acronis account  and i would like use acronis 12.5 i have a server that would be nice use bussiness

could you be kind and send me a key please

Regards

Swoosh
1 hour ago, jvalezim said:

vyzzer

i have acronis account  and i would like use acronis 12.5 i have a server that would be nice use bussiness

could you be kind and send me a key please

Regards

2 posts and both are a beg for serials . . . .

Keep up the good work, lol   😀

Swoosh

This forum should set more focus on Quality instead of quantity.

Acronis topics in the past were always filled with a lot of questions and sadly, lots of misinformation.

Each time a new Acronis topic appears, no trace of all the important info that is discussed before.

Each new Acronis topic has an amount of members with the same basic questions and I read often the same misinformation. I very dislike this format. People should have more eye for quality when starting topics like these.

Also I dislike the hijacking of this topic with a discussion that is not about the software self but a new key sharing format discussion. But hey now the discussion is here I like to do my say. So here are some quick attention points from my side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like the idea of creating an Acronis online account. And then using an illigal obtained serial?

Who is doing that? Spreading your personal info and data to a developer site where you use their service in illegal ways is pretty stupid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing an occasional key a developer will not like and they will try to stop that by making inactive (at least).

But when sharing keys for diff products on larger scale he developer will try to hunt down such a source and more than likely they will change their activation scheme.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the phenomenon that most members here always wants the latest version of something without knowing what is different with the version they use. New is not always better or required.

Also Vyzzer apparently shows he is not well informed about diff Acronis Backup releases 11 vs 12

Without the serial, you can only create the media for recovery.

So, what you've downloaded from post #1 is a bootable media for recovery only.

(this is correct for v12 but not for the v11 in this topic)

And again this information should have been in te startpost like many other info and recommendations.

In the past I recommended the business products of Acronis for Homeusers, because they were more robust en less cluttered. These days I am more leaning to True Image for the occasional or Homeuser. As well as bootable media as well as for a full install. When you have other needs as deployement on multiple systems or diff hardware or servers, etc then go for the business variant but otherwise keep it simple and use Ati.

Cheers

jvalezim

Swoosh

i don t have any type of business 

i am a home user

i have my own server

why should i pay for acronis business if i can get for free 

is not fair pay so much money for a software when you use att home 

and i don t think is wrong  asking

swoosh sorry for my english ok

jvalezim

and i bought acronis true image 2016 ,2017 and 2018

but don t won t pay for a server edition

cosy
42 minutes ago, jvalezim said:

but don t won t pay for a server edition

▼

On 2/10/2019 at 8:24 AM, vyzzer said:

As we're only floating the trial balloon here to observe the reaction of the members before making our final decision to create the topic, we welcome all comments whether good or bad.

Edited by cosy

vyzzer
6 hours ago, Jogs said:

Okay, lets give it a try.

I have created an account at Acronis.

Please send me the Email of your Acronis "Log In" account (Password not required) via PM and I'll transfer the serial for Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 for PC to your account.

To download the Installation File and/or Bootable Media, please read the following Acronis knowledge base article:

https://kb.acronis.com/latest

Regards.

jvalezim

the best is if i could get for Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 with possibility back  esxi  virtual machines

regards 

jvalezim

and info : differences between  11.7.5240 and 11.7.5230 in my case is with 5240 doesn t give a choice to add esxi server with 5230 you have a option to add esxi server but you will need a key for backup virtual machines on vmware esxi

Edited by jvalezim

jamesDDI

I make a business account on Acronis registration page. ;)

vyzzer
32 minutes ago, jamesDDI said:

I make a business account on Acronis registration page. 

Sorry jamesDDI, you've to register your Acronis account as a Private user and then send me the Email of your Acronis "Log In" account (Password not required) via PM.

Please also let me know the Acronis Business Product you wish to tryout. 

Regards. 

Swoosh
On 2/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, DR_ADHAM said:

And BTW, the key posted here is blacklisted.

Hide contents

gVvDb3e.png

Follow the right procedure. I installed it with exactly that serial (see screeny)

Install Notes:
1. Disable your network before installing.
2. Install in trial mode.

3. Select Manage this machine, now in topmenu Help  you will find > Change license

use the serial there to change license.

2019-02-11_22-27-45.jpg

Edited by Swoosh

DR_ADHAM
7 hours ago, Swoosh said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like the idea of creating an Acronis online account. And then using an illigal obtained serial?

Who is doing that? Spreading your personal info and data to a developer site where you use their service in illegal ways is pretty stupid.

Here you are giving us a religious advice about using illegal serials (Although my words were very clear when I said authentic keys).

5 minutes ago, Swoosh said:

Follow the right procedure. I installed it with exactly that serial (see screeny)

Install Notes:

3. Select Manage this machine, now in topmenu Help  you will find > Change license

use the serial there to change license 

And here you're explaining to me the method to use a blacklisted serial (based on I don't know it, even if it's not explained!!)

Anyhow, I respect your point of view.

We'll balance positive vs negative opinions & take our decision.

(About hijacking the thread as you said, I suppose you saw our admin and moderators noticed our trial balloon and didn't  say that word & I want to remind you that mini-moderating is not allowed in any means, this's not my words, but the community guidelines).

Regards.

cosy
34 minutes ago, Swoosh said:

Install Notes:

use the serial there to change license.

2019-02-11_22-27-45.jpg

I have personally tested all the products in depth (It took me almost a whole day) but I never had any problems whatsoever.

Maybe there is something wrong over there on your PC.

Sorry to read about your problems, can you please be more precise in your explanation?

Thank you

Swoosh

@DR_ADHAM

I don't like your discussion here. You try to chance things in a way that you speak yourself free. You are trying to reverse it.

Im NOT minimoderating. Don't make me responsible for the mess this topic is now.

As  a member with your posting history you should have known better, just my opinion.

In my not so humble opinion you never should have started this discussion in a topic that was clearly made for one piece of software.

What as we gonna do that en mass in other topics too? Sorry it is already pretty messy despite the good will and effort of mods.

It is not meant as a direct personal attack but just feedback. I see room for improvement.

That I very dislike the mess of this forum is also just an opinion.

Imo this forum needs an upgrade and more focus on quality. But i'm not responsible for it.

Have in mind that people like me have a problem with the lack on quality and are backed off.

It limits the spirit to participate. Why should I and others keep writing over and over again the same information everytime an Acronis topic starts.

Why should I go on giving energy to correct information that is already corrected so many times? You see, poor startposts works counterproductive.

You and Vyzer seems not to know all the ins and outs of Acronis products.

Just something I notice. . . . again not a personal attack, just information.

And . . .  the info that you guys missed here is discussed in former Acronis topics.

When startposts of software as Acronis products had more attention (read quality) not only you were better informed but every other reader.

Knowledge is too many times thrown away. Its a pity.

Define Authentic keys. Legal is when you have paid for these serials and use them only as the developer has intended. Spreading them on a warez forum to your like is beyond the legal agreement I think . .  . Fine to me that you give them away but don't call such a thing legal or authentic.

Here I also stop the discussion. People know my point now and for me thats enough.

Never intended to make a scene.

Note:

There are enough sources where to download Acronis products and obtain a key, without making an Acronis account and spreading your personal info with Acronis.

Edited by Swoosh

Swoosh
6 minutes ago, cosy said:

I have personally tested all the products in depth (It took me almost a whole day) but I never had any problems whatsoever.

Maybe there is something wrong over there on your PC.

Sorry to read about your problems, can you please be more precise in your explanation?

Thank you

I don't have a problem .

I described the right procedure for using the key that ends on -4MBKXZYU

As you see on my pic I managed to install it.

The key can't be used when imported during a 'normal' install. Then the key will not be picked up. (Tested)

Therefore the serial was marked as blacklisted by DR_ADHEM.

DR_ADHAM

I'm sorry I really don't have much enough time to read all this long post (It's my bed time).

If you see the colored bold text in my post = discussion, then one of us must revise his English language !!

Spoiler

9X3Ymej.png

Please accept my apology as I'll stop this here and will not reply to any further post from your side.

Have a nice day.

jamesDDI

@vyzzer Hi man, thanks for previous reply. I have a question. With this license of Acronis Backup that you offer i will be able to do a backup on my father's pc? 

I mean: i have a mac so i use other app for this purpose like CCC, but with the new father's laptop i could need about it. If you send license in my personal account (not maked it yet) i will can use Acronis Backup on that laptop? 

I ask this because i never used this Acronis software and i can not understand if with this Acronis Backup and your license i will do backup on 2 different laptops togehter, for example my father's lap and my friend's lap.

;););)

Edited by jamesDDI