If This Is the iPhone 11, I Buy Two of Them Right Here, Right Now - Video

The AchieVer

If This Is the iPhone 11, I Buy Two of Them Right Here, Right Now - Video 

The current iPhone generation isn’t selling very well, and just like customers, Apple is very likely to be looking forward to the next model due in September.

The current iPhone generation isn’t selling very well, and just like customers, Apple is very likely to be looking forward to the next model due in September.

This is because the Cupertino-based tech giant is expected to make some significant tweaks on the new iPhones, especially because otherwise, it’s pretty clear that the days when Apple managed to set sales records would be gone.

And while the company itself remains tight-lipped on everything related to a new iPhone, the fanbase out there knows exactly what it should look like.

The concept you see here, and which was created by Gunho Lee and Ran Avni for ConceptsiPhone, is based on an idea that I’ve seen before but which I’m still not sure Apple would use.

The new iPhones use a design inspired from the original iPhone 4, or the iPhone SE if you want a more recent example. At the same time, it bundles changes that would make this alleged iPhone 11 the best model ever released by the company, including a triple camera layout placed on the back.Touch ID in the screenWhat’s more, the concept creators believe it’s time for Apple to embrace fingerprint sensors embedded into the screen, as this is becoming a key feature of modern flagships.

There are also other upgrades on this proposed iPhone, including a 120Hz display borrowed from the iPad, as well as a Product(RED) version.

While there’s no doubt that Apple designers do come across these concepts, I really doubt the design of the next iPhone is tweaked based on these ideas. However, there’s a chance some of them get very close to the real deal simply because they make sense, as it’s the case of the triple rear camera placed in a vertical orientation.

The new iPhones will go live in September, so expect further leaks and concepts to make the rounds in the meantime.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1