cosy

CHAT ABOUT OFFICE ACTIVATION

xoseba
41 minutes ago, cosy said:

Just an addition to what @The AchieVer said above,
in some cases Webact may not help you, so one has to call MS service centre via Skype to get the CID.

This procedure get so, as explained here ► How To Get A MAK CID - (Video)

Okay, thanks. In my case (also for other users) not knowing English I would prefer to do it online.

cosy
19 minutes ago, xoseba said:

Okay, thanks. In my case (also for other users) not knowing English I would prefer to do it online.

Believe me we all want to do this, but every key has a limited online activation limits, and one had to do it offline thereafter.which means calling an MS agent

maxlife

Hi.. is there is any cmd command in office 2016 or 2019... to open telephone  installation activation window... 

After insert key...with /inpkey command... in cmd dos... next what is command in cmd to open directly installation iid window... ??

DR_ADHAM
34 minutes ago, maxlife said:

After insert key...with /inpkey command... in cmd dos... next what is command in cmd to open directly installation iid window... ??

• To get the IID:
    if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16"
    if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16"
    cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /dinstid

• To apply the CID:

cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /actcid:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    cscript ospp.vbs /act

No need to open any windows

VoidAtlas
Posted (edited)

I just read the main post and not quite sure how to get keys, especially for older versions of Office. When I visited the site in the past their was a list of keys available for all the versions. The top post was updated a few hours ago and i'm totally confused about the process of getting keys.  I'm trying to activate office 2013 pro plus volume edition (downloaded from here). Can someone clarify if this is still possible? Thanks

EDIT: Okay I absolutely am in love with this site and you all!!! I have it up and running and fully activated and I'm just flabbergasted over here. I have finally been able to upgrade from Office 2007! I am elated. Thank you! 

Edited by VoidAtlas

gomileu

Hello, guys!

I downloaded the retail version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 but I'm not sure the way how I can get a key, specifically for this version.

Please, can you help me?

Thank you!

cosy
On 4/14/2019 at 12:47 AM, gomileu said:

I downloaded the retail version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 but I'm not sure the way how I can get a key, specifically for this version.

We don't have keys directly to members BUT we can activate your product via Team Viewer .

You can read more on hat from my signature below.

onlygreen

[Help]

Previously, i had activated my Office ProPlus VL 2019.

then, i updated it.

Unfortunately, my Office became not activated again.

Why this is happen..?

jollydan
36 minutes ago, onlygreen said:

[Help]

Previously, i had activated my Office ProPlus VL 2019.

then, i updated it.

Unfortunately, my Office became not activated again.

Why this is happen..?

This happens to Office VL keys, but not Office Retail keys.

So, you should have backed up your activation before update.

Unfortunately, there are no Office Pro Plus 2019 VL keys ATM.

frodriguez

I am very confused ... :(

Yesterday I installed Office 2019 Pro Plus retail from an img file downloaded from the Microsoft servers. Once installed I converted it to VL, following the instructions of Dr.Adham.

Previously I had Office 2016 Pro Plus installed converted to VL and activated via KMS.

My surprise came when I verified that, without entering Key or activating by KMS, the product was activated.

But the biggest surprise is that when I check the version I have installed and is 1903 (11425.20204): is a retail version and not VL.

I do not get it :(. After installing it I converted it to VL with the abodi script.

Can someone explain to me what I have done wrong?.

Thxs in avanced..

VoidAtlas

What is the best way to navigate the Office Keys & Support thread if you are interested in keys for older versions of Office? I was able to get 2013, but just curious. I would also like to learn more about how it all works, especially regarding older versions but the threads difficult to navigate w/o site staff pointing me to the right posts. Thanks guys!

mehdibleu
2 hours ago, VoidAtlas said:

What is the best way to navigate the Office Keys & Support thread if you are interested in keys for older versions of Office? I was able to get 2013, but just curious. I would also like to learn more about how it all works, especially regarding older versions but the threads difficult to navigate w/o site staff pointing me to the right posts. Thanks guys!

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/325011-microsoft-products-activation-office-keys-support/

mehdibleu
On 4/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, frodriguez said:

I am very confused ... :(

Yesterday I installed Office 2019 Pro Plus retail from an img file downloaded from the Microsoft servers. Once installed I converted it to VL, following the instructions of Dr.Adham.

Previously I had Office 2016 Pro Plus installed converted to VL and activated via KMS.

My surprise came when I verified that, without entering Key or activating by KMS, the product was activated.

that's probably because you had the kms activation still present in your system and you didn't remove it which means that when you uninstall office edition to install another one instead, kms activation is triggered as as soon as the VL version is installed.

On 4/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, frodriguez said:

But the biggest surprise is that when I check the version I have installed and is 1903 (11425.20204): is a retail version and not VL.

I do not get it :(. After installing it I converted it to VL with the abodi script.

Can someone explain to me what I have done wrong?.

Thxs in avanced..

You proabably have both versions installed (retail and VL) as you first installed retail then converted to VL but it's probably VL version which is activated with kms.

Run this bat file and post the screen result.

frodriguez
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

You proabably have both versions installed (retail and VL) as you first installed retail then converted to VL but it's probably VL version which is activated with kms.

Run this bat file and post the screen result.

Thxs mehdibleu, now I can not I'm working.

During the weekend I execute it and post the result.

Edited by frodriguez

Abigeek

i have a question?

how are you getting keys?

i want to know so that i can also get and share here.

thank you.

onlygreen

[need help again]

who should i contacted to help me activate my office through teamviewer app..?

mehdibleu
16 hours ago, Abigeek said:

i have a question?

how are you getting keys?

i want to know so that i can also get and share here.

thank you.

there are different ways to obtain these keys. Each one has its own method to obtain them , you need to know that a lot of these keys are obtained illegaly except in rare occasions.

People usually find the needed keys in vietnamese, russian or chinese sites.

mehdibleu
13 minutes ago, onlygreen said:

[need help again]

who should i contacted to help me activate my office through teamviewer app..?

which office edition do you want to activate ?

Abigeek
3 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

there are different ways to obtain these keys. Each one has its own method to obtain them , you need to know that a lot of these keys are obtained illegaly except in rare occasions.

i was thinking maybe stupid. but you let me know

we all know that these keys are illegal

i was thinking that why shouldnt we together as nsane forum apply for volume license.

i mean in this way. im not saying we weill get free keys but very cheap keys and another thing is that these will be legal key.

we are about million users in this forum. i think if we get the volume license estimation and approach microsoft we can get volume license that too at very cheap rate

we can open participation forum and see how many people will participate and we can also attract many many people for all other sites. 

then we can collect money just like right now nsane forum is raising money for its server cost.

and then the nsane can approach microsoft for keys.

what do you think?

cosy
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Abigeek said:

what do you think?

This will not work because of this answer here.▼

5 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

The keys will all disappear as soon as we show them here, this is exactly why we share our keys though TV.

Our Keys are genuine and there is no difference from those you are talking about, hence, you always activate your product on MS servers.

Edited by cosy

onlygreen
On 5/10/2019 at 10:31 AM, mehdibleu said:

which office edition do you want to activate ?

Office 2019 pro Plus Retail

cosy
4 hours ago, onlygreen said:

Office 2019 pro Plus Retail

Why don't you post your request in the right thread,HERE

alvinkl99
Posted (edited)

I'm not sure did anyone have posted the way to getting an Office 365 Education for free and personally tested and it work, who interested can PM me. 

If this is not allow please remove it. Thanks

Source from Nruan.com 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by alvinkl99
Add screenshot

Miamely

Hello! Can somebody please help? I install office 2019 retail (32-bit) and install retail key, but i can't activate program with it, so i want to try another key, but i can't figure out how to install the other key instead the first one

cosy
5 minutes ago, Miamely said:

Hello! Can somebody please help? I install office 2019 retail (32-bit) and install retail key, but i can't activate program with it, so i want to try another key, but i can't figure out how to install the other key instead the first one

Do the following and let us see what you have.

Try to be fast, because new keys are going to be posted soon

Spoiler

Open your CMD as admin, copy and paste the lines below in your CMD, copy the report that will appear in your Notepad and paste it here:

if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16"
if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16"
cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /dstatus>info.txt
start info.txt
@