New Members Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
cosy

CHAT ABOUT OFFICE ACTIVATION

vyzzer

Is this the best you can come up with, Other?

The crux of the matter is that, did you make all the hypothetical comments after cosy decline to give you the key.

Yes, you did thanked them again and again and wish cosy a nice day and when you know that in no way you could get the key, you start to attack them with your insinuations and assumptions. I ask you in return, is this accurate?

Yes, you can criticize the remote access option but you simply can't make vicious insinuations and assumptions to defame them.

Regards.

Edited by vyzzer

truemate

hmmm i found a quickest and Safest batch file way to activate office 2016 permanently ...

just 1 click and done...your office is activate.

i have tested it..and it worked

download the activateoffice2016 attached file
extract and Right click on the cmd file & run as administrator.
Wait for few seconds a text will appear "Product activation successful".
Congratulations ! Microsoft Office 2016 successfully activated. 
:D

2019-01-28_211424.png

ActivateOffice2016.zip

plz share your thought regarding this

Edited by truemate

psudo
7 minutes ago, truemate said:

hmmm i found a quickest and Safest batch file way to activate office 2016 permanently ...

2019-01-28_211424.png

ActivateOffice2016.zip

With all due respect @truemate, the zip file you linked is a batch file that installs a GVLK key and activates against an online kms server. Like any kms activation, it lasts for 6 months after which the product needs to be reactivated in the same manner. The activation is not permanent. Secondly, for anyone interested in kms activation, there are better products (vlmcsd and its variants, kmspico and its variants) available. Just my respectful 2 cents.

truemate
3 minutes ago, psudo said:

With all due respect @truemate, the zip file you linked is a batch file that installs a GVLK key and activates against an online kms server. Like any kms activation, it lasts for 6 months after which the product needs to be reactivated in the same manner. The activation is not permanent. Secondly, for anyone interested in kms activation, there are better products (vlmcsd and its variants, kmspico and its variants) available. Just my respectful 2 cents.

oh fuk 6 months.. than i again need to do this procedure... are u sure..

i just found it from some site and was testing on office 2016..and it works..there it told its permanent activation..nothing like 6 months.. so Shared here

sefton22
5 minutes ago, truemate said:

oh fuk 6 months.. than i again need to do this procedure... are u sure..

i just found it from some site and was testing on office 2016..and it works..there it told its permanent activation..nothing like 6 months.. so Shared here

yes its only 6 months, there's no permanent activation unless you buy a key that activates via Microsoft own servers

psudo

Sure, one can set a scheduled task in Windows to run the file every few days or so. It can even be set to run at startup. Every time it runs, the grace period will be reset to 179 days.

bibhuti

Office Installation Paths (Various Versions)

Office XP

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office10\

Office 2003

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office11\

Office 2007

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\

Office 2010

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\

Click-To-Run

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 14\ClientX64\Root\Office14\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office 14\ClientX86\Root\Office14\

Office 2013

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\

Click-To-Run

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\Root\Office15\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX86\Root\Office15\

Office 2016 and 2019

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\

Click-To-Run

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 16\ClientX64\Root\Office16\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office 16\ClientX86\Root\Office16\

bibhuti

SCRIPT TO GET OFFICE INSTALLATION ID FOR OFFICE 2016 AND OFFICE 2019 (Except Click-to-Run) INSTALLATIONS

Use this Script to get your Office Installation ID (IID) and post it with your request to get Confirmation ID (CID). This will refrain you from typing mistake and unnecessary posting of image.

Three Simple Steps: 

Step - 1

Press Windows + R Key simultaneously.  Win-R.jpg which opens Run window.

Step - 2

Type cmd in run window to open command prompt window.

Step - 3

Select all and copy the text from the box below and paste it in the command prompt window. (Click Yes to Run As Administrator)

powershell -Command "Start-Process cmd -Verb RunAs"
  if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16"
  if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16"
  cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /dinstid>Office_Installation_ID.txt
  start Office_Installation_ID.txt
  exit
  exit

You may copy the same script from this link and use as mentioned above: https://pastebin.com/FH2amc8m

You will find your installation ID open in a notepad file named as Office_Installation_ID.

Edited by bibhuti

szaboi65

SCRIPT TO GET OFFICE INSTALLATION ID FOR Windows and OFFICE 2016 AND OFFICE 2019 (Except Click-to-Run) INSTALLATIONS

Office.bat

Windows.bat

Edited by szaboi65

xhartom
On 1/28/2019 at 9:13 PM, truemate said:

2019-01-28_211424.png

ActivateOffice2016.zip

It's simply an online KMS activation script.

Thanks for Sharing. Although It activate the office for 180 Days, you need to re-apply this. 

Edited by xhartom

bibhuti
1 hour ago, xhartom said:

Although It activate the office for 180 Days, you need to re-apply this.

There are some KMS activator which re-activate automatically before 180 day duration complete. But KMS activation not a good choice for activation.

truemate
3 hours ago, bibhuti said:

But KMS activation not a good choice for activation.

why ?

rerigam

@DR_ADHAM

I promise this is the last question about MSAct Plus: let's say you have Office 2016 Volume active and you test a MAK key that is blocked. What happen to your Office: will it remain active or will it be deactivated ?

DR_ADHAM

My friend, 

Please ask as many times as you wish and don't say this sentence again "I promise this is the last question about ..." Ok?

13 minutes ago, rerigam said:

@DR_ADHAM

I promise this is the last question about MSAct Plus: let's say you have Office 2016 Volume active and you test a MAK key that is blocked. What happen to your Office: will it remain active or will it be deactivated ?

It'll be deactivated.

However, I'm not activating any product on my VMs and even if activated by mistake, I intentionally deactivate it for the purpose of testing.

cosy

@rerigam

chk PM

bibhuti
19 hours ago, truemate said:

why ?

Because your system connects to KMS server automatically to activate the office. Who knows what information the remote server may collects from your system in the background. It may be a security issue.

alexxf
13 hours ago, bibhuti said:

Because your system connects to KMS server automatically to activate the office. Who knows what information the remote server may collects from your system in the background. It may be a security issue.

KMS activators work with their KMS server emulators in offline mode

Edited by alexxf

raed5

Is it possible to deactivate office 2016 retail from one device and use the same key to activate Office in a different device?

cosy
3 minutes ago, raed5 said:

Is it possible to deactivate office 2016 retail from one device and use the same key to activate Office in a different device?

NO

DonyMach1

@nj0rr said

I understand that he is doing his job, but you say: he must be respected - when he doesn't talk respectful to other people. I don't like his attitude. If you following the rules at least say nicely without questioning anything. ok nvm, let's end this here and not flame this thread.

Just take a moment to look at your request from his point of view you have been a member here for less than 2 weeks the work/service he and others provide is dangerous for them..

They get nothing to help people except thanks from members who meet the rules set by our moderators..

When talking about respect we are a large community/family and because of that there will always be disagreements/arguments in fact the DR and I are far from being friends we have had our moments but regardless I have respect for his contributions and hopefully at some level he has the same for me regardless it takes time and you have not been here long enough to be trusted let alone respected..

Do your time build a reputation and try again I am sure you will get the help you want once you have proven yourself good luck don't respond I have said more than enough take care.. 

truemate
On 2/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, bibhuti said:

just to activate it will use their KMS server once.i Dont think in that few sec time anything serious issue it will be.

as not every time it use the server connection when ever we run the office !!

bibhuti
14 hours ago, truemate said:

few sec

You know opening of a single port only can lead your computer to hack. How do you know that it connects few seconds to your system, it takes few second to re-activate but after that the connection to your system may continue. when you allowed their app to run in your system, they may (may not be) access your system anytime they want.