Please help.
Reagards

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe
my ISP blocked site!😡

@Mohammad.Poo  download this  https://www.pingplotter.com/products/free.html   write nsane domains on your real IP and send scrennshot from this software 

or run command line a write tracert  nsane domains and scrennshot  here 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

You should have posted a screenshot of what you getting when you are using a real IP.

error message!

mmmmed.jpg

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

@Mohammad.Poo Have you tried different computer or smart phone that connected to the same network ? 

only one PC connected !

1 hour ago, kasper said:

@Mohammad.Poo  download this  https://www.pingplotter.com/products/free.html   write nsane domains on your real IP and send scrennshot from this software 

or run command line a write tracert  nsane domains and scrennshot  here 

is that right?

mmmmed.jpg

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mohammad.Poo said:

only one PC connected !

If you have Wi-Fi try it on your phone and see if it opens the site or different computer. 

Just now, Matt said:

If you have Wi-Fi try it on your phone and see if it opens the site or different computer. 

My modem does not have wifi
Direct connected with Cable!

I'm trying to test this with another computer and I'll announce the result
thank you

@Mohammad.Poo  post this screenshot https://www.nsaneforums.com/uploads/monthly_2019_01/mmmmed.jpg.6e8ff17c76bff29c71e6f77a5b2ed0f6.jpg)

to your ISP support problems i is at a German node de-cix your ISP should transfer you to another trace page

30 minutes ago, kasper said:

@Mohammad.Poo  post this screenshot https://www.nsaneforums.com/uploads/monthly_2019_01/mmmmed.jpg.6e8ff17c76bff29c71e6f77a5b2ed0f6.jpg)

to your ISP support problems i is at a German node de-cix your ISP should transfer you to another trace page

Is there a way to fix the problem?

@Mohammad.Poo must fix your ISP  you can only resolve it by using a VPN or a Tor browser

Israeli_Eagle
2 minutes ago, kasper said:

@Mohammad.Poo must fix your ISP  you can only resolve it by using a VPN or a Tor browser

Maybe his ISP's DNS is the problem only, so try first a different one. For example 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 instead.

@Israeli_Eagle maybe you're righ but think this must fix by ISP  I do not know how it goes in the country where the user is, but I had the same problem I put up the support and it was solved
there may be a DNS error, but it is not a long-term solution

Israeli_Eagle
1 minute ago, kasper said:

@Israeli_Eagle maybe you're righ but think this must fix by ISP  I do not know how it goes in the country where the user is, but I had the same problem I put up the support and it was solved
there may be a DNS error, but it is not a long-term solution

Often ISPs use their own DNS per default and some never update them. And a cleaner DNS (like 1.1.1.1) is recommended anyway, even more at Iran. :coolwink:

@Israeli_Eagle you are also right I think if it blocks the ISP it does not block the point in Germany

Israeli_Eagle
2 hours ago, kasper said:

@Israeli_Eagle you are also right I think if it blocks the ISP it does not block the point in Germany

But if they really block the IP then there is no other way, only VPN or TOR. And actually at his place is VPN strongly recommended for sure!

I'm add DNS & restart PC
But problem not solved😕

Israeli_Eagle
55 minutes ago, Mohammad.Poo said:

I'm add DNS & restart PC
But problem not solved😕

Then really better use a good VPN provider, a few are really very good and not cost much if paying long time (for example 3 years). And then you have true peace and privacy of internet.

Archived