Lastpass question

Betts1964

• Replies 13
  • Views 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Use SafeinCloud App For Storing Passwords. It Stores your Password in your own cloud storage service (with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)). Unlike Lastpass Which Stores Everything on Their Own Servers. There Is A One time Fee That You Need to Pay  For Android Or IOS App, PC & MAC Application are free. I may Lack Some Features As Compared to Lastpass, Because a Single Developer Is Creating All These Apps. But It Never Disappointed me. 

https://safe-in-cloud.com/en/

Do i have to install lastpass on all computers I use? Also, I am trying the paid trial version, when the trial period ends, does it change to the free version if  I dont want to pay for it?

thx

3 hours ago, Betts1964 said:

Do i have to install lastpass on all computers I use? 

If they are your computers, just install the plugin on all browsers you plan to use with LastPass: 

http://lastpass.com/download.php.

3 hours ago, Betts1964 said:

Also, I am trying the paid trial version, when the trial period ends, does it change to the free version if  I dont want to pay for it?

When it ends but you wish not to upgrade, your account simply downgrades to free version but you can always use LastPass access your data on the same device and other devices of the same type. Desktop access is free if it is where you created your LastPass account.

Further, I am using it since couple of years and it works very well.

Regards 

On 1/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, -DeLtA said:

I Use SafeinCloud App For Storing Passwords. It Stores your Password in your own cloud storage service (with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)). Unlike Lastpass Which Stores Everything on Their Own Servers. There Is A One time Fee That You Need to Pay  For Android Or IOS App, PC & MAC Application are free. I may Lack Some Features As Compared to Lastpass, Because a Single Developer Is Creating All These Apps. But It Never Disappointed me. 

https://safe-in-cloud.com/en/

Hi Bro...Happy national Day.... I was testing SafeinCloud..forget after 10Min..i delay this not Possible to Import data from Keepass 2.41...i Invest 10Min of my Life and delay this App...

6 minutes ago, HFSniper said:

Hi Bro...Happy national Day.... I was testing SafeinCloud..forget after 10Min..i delay this not Possible to Import data from Keepass 2.41...i Invest 10Min of my Life and delay this App...

Happy Republic Day :) , If you're Facing any Issue With Safeincloud. Contact Developers.

1 hour ago, HFSniper said:

Why you don't try KeyPass XC? In my opinion it is much better than KeyP?ass

Hello Bro ... that's a surprise thank you for your info ... I'll check it out tomorrow.
I'm just a power user on my PC but not an IT professional and always grateful for tips to make my life a little more enjoyable.
Wishing you a nice weekend

Archived