[EXPIRED]1Password for Mac and Windows

Adenman

1Password can create strong and unique passwords for you, store them securely, and retrieve them quickly-all right in your web browser and at the click of your mouse! Even keyloggers won't be able to figure out your passwords, since having 1Password installed means never typing your credentials ever again!

This is so easy! Just pull up 1Password and take a look at the Go & Fill menu. Select one of your saved logins, and POOF! 1Password takes you to the site, fills out your username and password for you, and logs in you in. That's it! All of your sensitive data remains safely encrypted, whether stored locally on your computer or synced optionally with a cloud storage service like Dropbox.

1Password isn't just limited to username and password validation! You can also fill out contact forms with a single click, or store information for multiple credit cards to make online shopping that much easier!

2019-01-22-13h41-45.png

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/1password-for-mac-and-windows/in=today-100-percent

• Replies 5
  • Views 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Bro... this i see for your Infomation

While they clearly state, "After you purchase (for $0) 1Password for Mac and Windows, it may be used for 3 months." I'm a little more than hesitant to include their required credit card information. Since it can only be used 3 months, why do they need my credit card information?

1 hour ago, HFSniper said:

hi Bro... this i see for your Infomation

While they clearly state, "After you purchase (for $0) 1Password for Mac and Windows, it may be used for 3 months." I'm a little more than hesitant to include their required credit card information. Since it can only be used 3 months, why do they need my credit card information?

hi Bro

you don,t need  credit card information

do as shown here ;

2019-01-22-17h54-37.png

2019-01-22-17h55-49.png

2019-01-22-18h03-47.png

2019-01-22-18h04-19.png

2019-01-22-18h08-12.png

2019-01-22-18h11-06.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, Jogs said:

Sticky provides 1year free all the time, better to stick with them.

• Adenman changed the title to [EXPIRED]1Password for Mac and Windows

Archived