DeLtA

Sharecode Fixer V1.3 By DeLtA [Fix & Generate Sharecodes]

stylemessiah
15 hours ago, Ryrynz said:

Why do you even need a program for this..? Uh.

Because anyone under 30 is lazy these days....i shake my head many times a day at just how privileged and spoiled people have become, want everything done for them, wont lift a finger...

teodz1984

can we put  back the pause and exit app on. the tray icon like. v1. 0? thanks

teodz1984

Delta you may want to look at this

If you highlight and copy the OPS link there:

Your app fixed the link as :

: mega.nz/#!OTJRTIRQ!rjTgOd5aTdWcczwOJ8xxcmUCNoMJPJDEuOR8tUKigpw

It would be easy to remove the leading color

Maybe the regex declaration could fix this small bug

DeLtA

@teodz1984  Problem is Not With the Sharecode Fixer, It is With The Sharecode Generator That This Guy Is Using See The Below Code

<div align="left">
<strong>Site<span></span>:<span></span></strong> <span></span><a href="https://mega.nz" ipsnoembed="true" rel="external nofollow noopener" target="_blank">h<span></span>tt<span></span>ps://mega.nz</a><br><strong>Shareco<span></span><span></span>d<span></span><span></span>e<span></span>:</strong>/#!SPJh0SJI!NCGSra8KwzVyi8yYXwvAyl1FihFlF3NlPDj6KplKYZ8
</div>

No Idea Why His Sharecode Contains Unnecessary Empty Span Tags  & Word http & Sharecode are Divided in to several parts. Which Causes Error While Processing This String 

Before Releasing Sharecode Fixer I had Came Across this Error, To Fix It That time I  Customized Code Specially to Process this Kind Of Sharecodes. even Tried to Contact This Person Regarding this error but He Never Replied.

Use Sharecode Fixer on This Post Created by Same guy & you will Not get Any Error :

As He Is Not Interested In Using Default Sharecode Generator, In Coming Version I Will See If it Possible to Fix this From My Side :)

teodz1984

Thanks for considering this.. 

Not a big issue though :) but some members may just see it..

DeLtA

Updated to V1.11 , All Issues Fixed :)

Edited by -DeLtA

vitorio
On January 23, 2019 at 8:56 PM, stylemessiah said:

Because anyone under 30 is lazy these days....i shake my head many times a day at just how privileged and spoiled people have become, want everything done for them, wont lift a finger...

It helps greatly when you copy/paste the sharecode with IPads and intelligent phones. At least for me.

On January 21, 2019 at 7:20 PM, Reefa said:

Topic pinned....

Excellent idea. From now on It will be easy on me to copy/paste when using my iPad and intelligent phone. Thanks @Reefa.

Edited by vitorio

vitorio

When a post is pinned where do I look for them?, please. Thanks.

ps Solved. It stay in first position (pinned) in the place it was posted.

Edited by vitorio

Togijak
5 hours ago, -DeLtA said:

All Issues Fixed

I am sorry to inform you that I found a sharecode where the result is not perfect

3vOre2d.jpg

from here

is that the result

bXsDOBe.jpg

DeLtA
10 minutes ago, Togijak said:

I am sorry to inform you that I found a sharecode where the result is not perfect

Which Version Of App Are you Using Latest Version Is V1.11, Update to Latest Version. 

Tested No Problem For Me

YYotdH9.gif

teodz1984

Togijak, tested that ... fortunately it works on v1.1.1 here

Togijak

@-DeLtA

1. latest = 1.11
  2.  don't ask me why ore how I tested it again after your comment and now it was working

DeLtA
39 minutes ago, Togijak said:

don't ask me why ore how I tested it again after your comment and now it was working

Consider Doing Clean Installation Of App.

If you Face Such Problem In Future Feel Free to Contact Me :)

Togijak

@-DeLtA

maybe my slow (2,5 MB/sec) internet connection in combination with the portable version of your tool was the reason. I changed to the install version and all test I did with this one was OK

DeLtA
2 minutes ago, Togijak said:

would it be possible to run the tool on windows startup in paused mode?

If you Want Program to Start As Paused, Why Not Remove It From Startup. & Whenever you Need Sharecode Fixer Launch It From Desktop Or Taskbar Icon

Give Me Some Time I'm Working On V1.2 After That You Will No Longer Need " https://www.nsaneforums.com/sharecode/sharecode.html" for Sharecode Generation,

you will be Able to Make Sharecode Pressing One Hotkey :)

steven36
On 1/23/2019 at 4:32 AM, Ryrynz said:

You don't  i been coming here for 11 years and never used a program to do it.   But the bigger question to ask why do they even use sharecode at this site? I've belong to many forums over the years and rest of the sites only require you to use the code box. Most blogs  don't even use code even just they post the links . If they was like 99% of the internet they would be no need for a sharecode fixer . :lmao:

Edited by steven36

vitorio
41 minutes ago, steven36 said:

You don't  i been coming here for 11 years and never used a program to do it.   But the bigger question to ask why do they even use sharecode at this site? I've belong to many forums over the years and rest of the sites only require you to use the code box. Most blogs  don't even use code even just they post the links . If they was like 99% of the internet they would be no need for a sharecode fixer . :lmao:

My opinion is that this prevent legal issues against nsaneforums. Is it true or not? I really do not know. Lawyers have in my opinion a strange way to  look at issues.

steven36
20 minutes ago, vitorio said:

My opinion is that this prevent legal issues against nsaneforums. Is it true or not? I really do not know. Lawyers have in my opinion a strange way to  look at issues.

Its to prevent cracks and things from being clickable and referring back to nsane  because of leagl reasons , they also use to also use a  3rd party website  to mask  direct links for years . But most sites don't allow you to post live links without it being in a codebox  witch stops this as well  . Now they no longer mask there live links for installers and websites and many hotlink images  the  software vendors and news publishers  have a  direct trail back to nsane  . Me and others have been harassed by copyright trolls and devs in the comments many times in the past. It use  to make sense when they used anon sites for direct links,  but now  it really don't make any sense on why they don't use the codebox  for cracks and direct links?

Edited by steven36

Reefa
1 hour ago, steven36 said:
On 1/23/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ryrynz said: 

Agreed but were not all the same very handy for some i have to correct a lot of sharecodes a night not so much lately...:yes:

steven36
20 minutes ago, Reefa said:

Agreed but were not all the same very handy for some i have to correct a lot of sharecodes a night not so much lately...:yes:

10 years ago i came on here and I was a big uploader at other boards were we used the codebox  and i didn't understand sharecode ether and i posted a crack link  in the codebox  and a mod jumped on me , so i  hardly ever shared on this site . I thought they were prudes and harsh,  it was not tell  many years latter I figured it was just a setting in the comment box  now its at the top of the site for some reason. 🤣

It may be helpful  for lazy people who understand it but a new user will still not understand it , tell you explain  it to them and not jump on them but in a nice way .

Edited by steven36