[Nsane Forums Giveaway #1] Kaspersky Internet Security - 366 days #7

Matt

• Administrator

Read all the post completely. 

To all nsane forums members. Same rules same game.

We are going to giveaway one year Kaspersky internet security license code for 3 members.

Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection against viruses and web threats, safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft.

screen-KIS-01.png

screen-KIS-02.png

Download links always will be available here

The winner will be randomly picked using https://www.random.org/lists/ 

The rules to enter this lucky draw:

1. Must be a member in nsane at least for 6 months.
  2. Don't post anything not useful in this topic. ( ex. count me in, thank you, and can I participate posts )
  3. Must has ZERO warning points.
  4. The winner from this draw can't be join any draw for 366 days. (After his license is expired)
  5. In order to participate like the post to see if you are eligible to enter the draw.

Those license codes will be provided by @Goethe. Big thanks to him for the supports.

Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be terminated from the draw. Don't post anything not useful in this post. Lets get started. 

Good luck

• Replies 66
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Read the rules before starting posting in this topic in order you don't get removed from this draw.

List goes here:

Ultraboss
XMen_Damien
Druboo_666
itang
Satria66
whizkidraj
rushdie
legendkiller
stajke
tittoo19830
trileaubitetrileaubite
gringo525
ton112
Nova
smieszko
Ace Fire Fist
mcmin
yashkhan
zozzoz
PromoMike
DMAS
jdm_0
CRACKER
Edgar.Elooo
The AchieVer
Blackbird52
terene
Tiburcio
Raur
Petrovic
Igor
Modo
divinenews
Herobrine
CrazyJoe
veejay2016
Yorel
HungUT
jinsujais
rafaelrafito
SiNAN
Rasczak
l0gic
kaloo1995
perucho
vs88888
NEW123
karimium
dinosaur07
Johnathans
demos
Hamid25
ImnotwiththeFBI
zart_zaku
laser
Webkikr
Mbah1221
klimek69
scarabou
BioHazard
boulawan
IamBidyuT
lordnsane
aziz0170
DR_ADHAM
Vatos Locos
man.with.a.plan
ashish.k
ronkanon

wow what an amazing oppertunity to win a license for kaspersky internet security , that is REALLY , REALLY generous of you guys :)

Thank you for those wonderful gift @Goethe for the keys and @Matt for putting the post on Nsane forum, I will be the future winner, I could complete my collection?

:towel:

Only six contestants until now ? In this case, count me in quickly. I have not won yet, so now I have a chance.

Big thanks to @Goethe & @Matt

Im looking to put KIS 2019 on my new computer so this would be very helpfull to me.  Wishing all that enter the very best of luck.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Matt and also @Goethe

Kaspersky Internet Security is without any doubt the best internet security available on the market, with very good protection, removing capabilities and application guard. Its weakest point remains the firewall imo but all in all is still the best and smartest security suite nowadays.

Count me in for the draw please.

Ty,

Why I would like to win Kaspersky Internet Security?

Because this year it gets top scores from the antivirus testing laboratories, users and critics across the web. 

And, I am tired of having to reformat my system because of malware invasions. ... Kaspersky IS probably will be the answer to that.  :D

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the competition for this wonderful antivirus. I wish you all good luck and hope to win.

Good day!
Thank you very much for the great promotion! I have been using this antivirus for 8 years. One of the best defenses for me.
I hope for success in obtaining a license.
With respect to all participants of the draw.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity in this awesome giveaway, @Matt and @Goethe!

I'd like to win a license hopefully I'm lucky this time. Kaspersky Internet Security is a complete all-in-one antivirus security solution, for those who always connect online. It is effective in detection of any unknown threats especially ransomware and zero-day exploits and simply the best in the market. It is also light in system resources and very easy to use. Wishing everyone good luck! :)

Congratulation to all participants I was looking for awesome giveaway like this. Thanks for opportunity to win a license for KIS.

As usual another good one from @Matt

Great work...........

Regards

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security since 2010. I feel it is one of the best security suites on the market and would love to win a license key for a year. Thanks for this opportunity to win.

Kaspersky Internet Security is an excellent antivirus. Thank you for the opportunity to win a license.

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security...KIS is an excellent antivirus. Thank you for the opportunity to win a license.

• Matt unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived