[REQUEST] - Anyone Have RDP Please?

CerebroTech

Hey, I was wondering if someone has RDP with Admin Rights. I need to download something and its size is almost 40GB + probably. I will really appreciate if someone help me. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 8
  • Views 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

wonfer if anyone will give you their bandwidth time and resources 😃

Well currently thinking the same thing.

38 minutes ago, truemate said:

past there use to be share of many RDP with good speed and bandwidth..but now days hardly any one share it

Well I just need this for 4-5 hours, nothing more. Hope someone are willing to share.

2 hours ago, CerebroTech said:

I don't think no one can share with me. I can understand this. Sorry for my stupidity. Thanks

Hi, I can deploy an azure vm instance and you want to RDP in through that perhaps? The speeds are very fast

Regards

22 hours ago, CerebroTech said:

Hey, I was wondering if someone has RDP with Admin Rights. I need to download something and its size is almost 40GB + probably. I will really appreciate if someone help me. Thanks in advance.

How about a VNC it can still do the thing. Download the Size and probably upload as well?

17 hours ago, truemate said:

past there use to be share of many RDP with good speed and bandwidth..but now days hardly any one share it

What specs & price do you talk about here?

1 hour ago, espns said:

How about a VNC it can still do the thing. Download the Size and probably upload as well?

it was free..not just here but in may other forums too..RDP pass:login was leaked like how software serials get leaks..but now nope.

20 hours ago, espns said:

Can you explain about VNC more please? I will appreciate that. Thanks in advance

Archived