Ofc 2016 Pro Plus Corrupted

csmdew

Mu OS (10 pro) became unstable and some of the apps installed got corrupted including ofc 2016 pro plus. I have tried to repair the ofc but it isn't recognized by OS. Thought maybe I could reinstall over this one since it still shows it as being installed but unable to find a download for 64 bit because the disk I thought I used to install it did not match with what is installed. Warning msg said disk was 32 bit and currently installed ver is 64. The uninstall/change function at programs does not recognize it either, frankly I'm lost in what to do about it. Any help is appreciated.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, csmdew said:

The uninstall/change function at programs does not recognize it either

Office Uninstall v1.3

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9442015/Office_Uninstall_v1.3.zip.html

Use this Program to Completely Remove Office Installation & then Install It Again :)

office uninstaller (official)

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninstall-office-from-a-pc-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8

by default  retail version install 32bit office

mount office 2016 retail iso/img

open it

goto office folder

now install office by double clicking on Setup64.exe

111.png

office 2016 VLSC 64bit

Site: https://mega.nz
ShareCode: /#!1IVlEKII!oMvfybprmKaeDkNwTPgDqazGZ7KiEJ6jZJLiiDBOGVE

download link shared by @Recruit

If your OS became unstable I wouldn't mess around fixing the programs, I would format and start over with a clean install of Windows 10 because you obviously have bigger problems than a few corrupted programs.

Apparently u are right, since I repaired the OS and repair/reinstalled ofc I still got problems with that drive. Could not even reply here using that drive. Will do a total re-install of the os and start over; it was my back up but got corrupted because I think I have a bad MB and currently building new pc I need to finish. Thanks for help.

clean install is alaways better if mutilple programs are corrupted or os behaves strangely.

make it a habit to keep system images using 2 different imaging soft at regular intervals so that one time hard work pays you for atleast future 6 months before major os update.

kindly use macrium reflect(the fastest now) and/or others to have system images .

Thats the best way to recover from disaster like u faced.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:13 PM, csmdew said:

Mu OS (10 pro) became unstable and some of the apps installed got corrupted including ofc 2016 pro plus.

why using unstable OS than ? ..win 10 still like Beta.Why making your PC as a test tube for microsoft.

better stck to stable OS like win 7 or 8.1

Archived