How you people download music(preferably Spotify playlists)

man.with.a.plan

man.with.a.plan

How you people Download music(preferably Spotify playlists). I used spotify recorder but sometimes it gave a "break" in the song..

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotify is just streaming and streaming quality sux, even if you recorded it, it will even lose more quality too.

the best way to download and share music is using Soulseek.

I only save flac files because I can make my own MP3s from them if needed.  Over 20 years ago I joined a group who share flac files and ISOs of their cd collection and also have members who have access thru their jobs to new cd releases and rip them to flac to share.  It has been a 'rewarding' collaboration over the years.  If you are really interested in collecting music then you should start your own group.  The only two things that are mandatory is no one is allowed to join that you don't personally know or that several members don't personally know, and that you use a private FTP server to share your files with individual logins for each member.  

For downloading playlists from Spotify I use Allavsoft.  It is the quickest and easiest way to download from Spotify.  You can download MP3 or FLAC quality.  The only problem I have is downloading music with very long names more common with German classical music than pop music.

Very high quality MP3's (320 kbs) are indistinguishable from CD quality.

Most of my music is from Deezer using Deezloadr.

UPDATED

Site: http://zippyshare.com
Sharecode: /plank28

man.with.a.plan
On 1/17/2019 at 10:35 PM, SPECTRUM said:

Spotify is just streaming and streaming quality sux, even if you recorded it, it will even lose more quality too.

the best way to download and share music is using Soulseek.

Could you please help me to get it working..

On 1/18/2019 at 5:00 AM, straycat19 said:

I only save flac files because I can make my own MP3s from them if needed.  Over 20 years ago I joined a group who share flac files and ISOs of their cd collection and also have members who have access thru their jobs to new cd releases and rip them to flac to share.  It has been a 'rewarding' collaboration over the years.  If you are really interested in collecting music then you should start your own group.  The only two things that are mandatory is no one is allowed to join that you don't personally know or that several members don't personally know, and that you use a private FTP server to share your files with individual logins for each member.  

he just asking how to download music from spotify...and you saying to start some gang/group and have own private FTP servers :sneaky: lol

no offense Sir,,, time change lot... now its not that 20yrs old back golden era

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
man.with.a.plan
5 hours ago, HolySatan said:

TunesKit Spotify Converter

Yeah I'm currently using that along with Deezloader.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use deezloader remix and download flacs. High quality music but people say you can't hear difference between 320 kb and flac music unless you use expensive headphones and I use 6$ earphones. But I still download flac cause hard disk and external hard disk has lots of memory

• 2 months later...

I dont download. I stream. cheap high speed 4G internet.

so yes. always online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only discovered Deezloader about a month or 3 ago so I'm still in that novelty honeymoon period where everything seems Oh so Wonderful!! :D

It sure is great to have such a direct instant source of FLAC. Such a great catalogue too! I find albums I never knew existed from bands I THOUGHT I knew!

so yeah, Deezloader...and torrent sites and specifically RU Tracker for prog rock albums, well until deezloader.

FaeGiN,  you follow it on Telegram ?  Yes ?  ( Two groups , releases and betas )

Yes I have to agree, once I found this , it has become my first impulse (huge library 53 Million tracks . amazing ) whenever I have a music "thought"..

I employ usenet. Buy a subscription to something like EasyNews with a gift card. Trust me, if your ISP provides an NNTP server, it will be worthless and weak. Pay for a reputable service, but pay the smart way, just in case.

Ohhhh...... and always use VPN for paying and downloading, then no problems for your future will find you!

On 1/17/2019 at 6:30 PM, straycat19 said:

I only save flac files

me too

Yes yes VPN I think, is almost essential today.

Or ... is it?

If I were being strictly technically correct I would have to say It is not essential, not at all!  However, I, like most of us, am only human and with that comes flaws and forgetfulness and laziness for the want of convenience!

Or in a nutshell: I could put things in place so that every time I did anything online I had measures protecting me and a modular security procedure made from many components, that I stuck to like an othodox religion, never breaking from the process. Ever.

But I would prefer to feel free. To be forgetful and to hell with being rigidly stuck to a procedure of security that I could never break from even for doing a search for looking at what shop sells the best cinnamon buns so I can pick some up later!

Sometimes we need life to feel like fun!

So I don't think it is technically essential, but it is essentially essential.

Hehe, sorry.

😎

Archived