man.with.a.plan

How you people download music(preferably Spotify playlists)

man.with.a.plan

How you people Download music(preferably Spotify playlists). I used spotify recorder but sometimes it gave a "break" in the song..

SPECTRUM

Spotify is just streaming and streaming quality sux, even if you recorded it, it will even lose more quality too.

the best way to download and share music is using Soulseek.

tomparis

Sidify - with this program you will download music from spotify

straycat19

I only save flac files because I can make my own MP3s from them if needed.  Over 20 years ago I joined a group who share flac files and ISOs of their cd collection and also have members who have access thru their jobs to new cd releases and rip them to flac to share.  It has been a 'rewarding' collaboration over the years.  If you are really interested in collecting music then you should start your own group.  The only two things that are mandatory is no one is allowed to join that you don't personally know or that several members don't personally know, and that you use a private FTP server to share your files with individual logins for each member.  

weylin

For downloading playlists from Spotify I use Allavsoft.  It is the quickest and easiest way to download from Spotify.  You can download MP3 or FLAC quality.  The only problem I have is downloading music with very long names more common with German classical music than pop music.

Very high quality MP3's (320 kbs) are indistinguishable from CD quality.

Most of my music is from Deezer using Deezloadr.

UPDATED

Site: http://zippyshare.com
Sharecode: /plank28

Edited by DKT27
Sharecoded the link.

man.with.a.plan
On 1/17/2019 at 10:35 PM, SPECTRUM said:

Spotify is just streaming and streaming quality sux, even if you recorded it, it will even lose more quality too.

the best way to download and share music is using Soulseek.

Could you please help me to get it working..

halvgris

i still download mp3 and load it towards the player i'm using.

truemate
On 1/18/2019 at 5:00 AM, straycat19 said:

I only save flac files because I can make my own MP3s from them if needed.  Over 20 years ago I joined a group who share flac files and ISOs of their cd collection and also have members who have access thru their jobs to new cd releases and rip them to flac to share.  It has been a 'rewarding' collaboration over the years.  If you are really interested in collecting music then you should start your own group.  The only two things that are mandatory is no one is allowed to join that you don't personally know or that several members don't personally know, and that you use a private FTP server to share your files with individual logins for each member.  

he just asking how to download music from spotify...and you saying to start some gang/group and have own private FTP servers :sneaky: lol

no offense Sir,,, time change lot... now its not that 20yrs old back golden era

Edited by truemate

HolySatan

TunesKit Spotify Converter

man.with.a.plan
5 hours ago, HolySatan said:

TunesKit Spotify Converter

Yeah I'm currently using that along with Deezloader.