November Rain

attacker

• Replies 34
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, secessionnnn said:

Would you like to ask him to be back here to take a look on Mydigitallife since some such as me have no way to sign up it due to the case of region----PRC?

#1 = no and #2 = why you don't use a VPN to have a accepted region?

secessionnnn
On 4/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Togijak said:

#1 = no and #2 = why you don't use a VPN to have a accepted region?

Actually,Mydigitallife still does not accept the registration here even with various Emails including Gmail despite my grand VPS (almost,all of VPNs have been forbidden  and VPS has been being increasingly popular instead here).Just can't figure out why.

Many things happened in this forum that only the admin know and some members. There are things that it is better to forget and look forward. Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

he is one of the reasons i joined the forum.his posts have helped me a lot before in activation of windows

• 4 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 3:28 PM, solitario said:

Many things happened in this forum that only the admin know and some members. There are things that it is better to forget and look forward. Regards.

Did he do something wrong or did the admin? He has a celebrity status in my eyes.

4 hours ago, Tickler said:

Did he do something wrong or did the admin? He has a celebrity status in my eyes.

He is legend in my book. As far as I know it was he’s decision to go away. Maybe some day he will return.

Agree.  Back in the old days when he was still around, he was very knowledgeable and very helpful to us members, especially in the "Guides and Tutorials" sub-forum.

• 1 month later...

Archived