Techsmith Snagit Activation [Windows & Mac] -Keys & Support

The AchieVer

The AchieVer

The Leader in Screen Capture Software 

Take the hassle out of creating images and videos. Capture your screen, edit images, and deliver results.

Snagit_13_logo.jpg       

This topic is dedicated only for Techsmith Snagit.

You will find here download links (only for genuine releases), keys offered by me, and support in activation for  edition TechSmith Snagit 2019.

Preamble

Snagit is an easy, reliable platform that captures screenshots and records videos and audio files. With a very robust and feature rich screen capture and screen recording software, businesses are able to easily get their point across without having to spend a significant amount of time to prepare a traditional presentation.

Snagit’s unique approach enables businesses to easily capture images, record audio and video files so they can effortlessly convey their message, demonstrate a complicated process, or provide a detailed feedback to their colleagues, clients, and stakeholders. The tool basically simplifies communication and collaboration and turn screenshots into vital cogs for business growth.

Overview of Snagit Features

• PC and Mac Screen Capture
  • Google Hangout and Skype Audio Record
  • Image Capture
  • Video Capture
  • Mobile Capture
  • Callouts, Shapes, and Text
  • Combine and Resize Images
  • Snagit Stamps
  • Special Effects
  • Library
  • Magnify
  • Webcam Recording
  • Video Trimming

New features in Snagit 2019 include:

Combine Images
Whether you want to show a step-by-step process or simply have multiple screen captures in one image, Snagit 2019’s Combine Images Tool offers a fast and easy way to pull multiple images together.

Favorites tool

Snagit has grown substantially since its debut as a simple screenshot tool. But all these great features means it can be hard to find the tool you want. Here comes the Favorites Tool to the rescue! No more unnecessary tool switching or hunting down a specific style. With the Favorites Tool, all your favorite tool styles are just a click away!

Stamp searching and browsing

As a Snagit customer you already have access to nearly 2,000 pre-made stamps — including icons, symbols, cursors, and more that can be easily applied to your images. They’re great for marking up screenshots or even building simple infographics. With Snagit 2019 you can easily search through the stamps library using keywords to find exactly what you’re looking for.

Simplify Tool
Whether you want to make it easier to keep content up to date or reduce the amount time it takes you to localize content, Snagit’s new Simplify Tool is about to become your new best friend.
Using the principles of Simplified User Interface (SUI), the Simplify Tool removes distracting or unnecessary parts of an image (including unnecessary text) so that only the most relevant portions are visible — giving your content a longer shelf life and reducing the need for localization!

Other improvements include high DPI support, which means the Snagit interface now looks even better on devices with higher-definition screens, such as Microsoft Surface and Macbook Pro.

"It’s all about visuals and empowering those with knowledge, and Snagit 2019 makes it easy to create powerful and practical images and video," Wendy Hamilton, CEO, TechSmith Corp said. "This innovative release supports simplified user interface to extend the shelf life of your content and enables combining of multiple images to accelerate process documentation — all while putting the most-used features right at your fingertips with Snagit’s new Favorites tool."

System Requirements

Windows System Requirements

Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2

Windows N requires the Media Foundation Pack
(Not currently released for Windows 10 - 1809)

.NET 4.6 or later

2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)

1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)

500 MB of hard-disk space for program installation

We recommend the 64-bit Snagit installation when using multiple monitors or a 4k display

64-bit Snagit installation required for Combine Images feature

macOS System Requirements

macOS Mojave (10.14), High Sierra (10.13), or Sierra (10.12)

A. Download Links

B. Tutorials

C. Topic Administration: Announcements & Rules!

1. Rules of the topic

1. Here will be posted ONLY links for genuine releases; If you need to share anything else, I suggest you to start new topic(s) to Software Updates forum or maybe to Software [Archive] ;

2. The keys will be offered by Me. There are limited keys only.

3.Some keys will be given only to preferred membersDefinition of the preferred member: A member who has a solid background (contribution) in helping others in these forums;

4.If you are not pleased by something use always the Report button but be sure you checked before the Guidelines of the forums;

5.The keys provided in here are ONLY for personal use not for sharing on others sites/forums/social media pages;

6.I will condamnate any tentative to sale these keys. Them are offered free of charge for the members of these forums;

7.In some situations, the valuable members can receive keys for their needs even when them (the keys) are not available for the general public, with the condition to follow the above rules. It is my commitment to motivate the good work;

8. We will keep in touch: do not forget to subscribe to it! There is a button called " Follow " in the right corner of this page!

I would like to thank @Recruit as I have taken snippets from his threads. 

• Replies 164
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The AchieVer
38 minutes ago, tronturbo said:

Hey thanks for this opportunity, can I receive Snagit key please? I really appreciate that.

Kindly , install the application and post the screenshot.

Regards

The AchieVer
12 minutes ago, xhartom said:

Dear The AchieVer,

Pl provide the Snagit Key:

I will PM you in a while .

Kindly , post the screenshot of the activated application.

Regards

Edit: PM sent

1 minute ago, The AchieVer said:

Regards

Sure Brother.

30 minutes ago, xhartom said:

Sure Brother.

Activated Successfully.

Activation.thumb.JPG.08648ee280b25ef6a709955399f77031.JPG

Do You Have Solution for Camtasia Studio ?

The AchieVer
17 minutes ago, tronturbo said:

I just installed sir. 

http://prntscr.com/m25t79

Thanks in advance

Kindly , post the screenshot of the activated application.(Not the link to any site )

Regards

Edit : PM Sent

29 minutes ago, The AchieVer said:

Kindly , post the screenshot of the activated application.(Not the link to any site )

Regards

Edit : PM Sent

Its done sir thank a lot

https://ibb.co/0XmcvnQ

The AchieVer
4 minutes ago, tronturbo said:

Its done sir thank a lot

https://ibb.co/0XmcvnQ

Thanks posts do not add value and sooner or later they will be deleted by the moderators .

Just hit the heart shaped button , to express your gestures.

Regards

The AchieVer
2 hours ago, viethaipm said:

Can I receive Snagit key please? Thank you.

Regards

Edit: PM Sent

Hi The AchieVer ,

Thanks , providing the key for Tech Smith Snagit! I've installed this in my system. If you found me worthy of your requirement then, please send me a key to activate this trial version.

image.png.7e348fabc1f12b709ddc9c42ef61065c.pngThanks,

sid_16.

The AchieVer
1 hour ago, sid_16 said:

Hi The AchieVer ,

Thanks , providing the key for Tech Smith Snagit! I've installed this in my system. If you found me worthy of your requirement then, please send me a key to activate this trial version.

Thanks,

sid_16.

Sure,I will PM you in a while .

Regards.

The AchieVer
12 minutes ago, Boragungoren said:

Can i get key please?

Sure,I will PM you in a while .

Regards.

The AchieVer
2 minutes ago, Wellington Britto said:

Hi @The AchieVer

Can I have one key please?🙄🤩

Regards.

Wellington Britto

Activated successfully.

Snagit_FULL.JPG

Thank you very much and great greetings :drunk:

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived