Jump to content
DR_ADHAM

Adobe Creative Suite 6 Products Activation [Windows & Mac]

Recommended Posts

dabourzannan
2 minutes ago, Jogs said:

You can just download the files with .7z extension and unpack them anywhere you like, its actually a bit faster.

 

Hi, @Jogs

Thank you all the same but the remaining file No. 2, is only 1 MB, so I might as well download it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nemapps
Someone has the PCS6 Extented link, when I try to download, the access denied message appears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icow
2 minutes ago, nemapps said:
Someone has the PCS6 Extented link, when I try to download, the access denied message appears.

before going to download PCS6 Extented link please open this link to get a cookie

 

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/premiere-elements-downloads.html?red=a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vitorio
On 1/1/2019 at 8:14 PM, DR_ADHAM said:

@DR_ADHAM, I have been trying to download the file 2 (6.2GB) various time this week using IDM, the result is the following:

2d8esyr.png

Only downloaded 144,893 kb.

 

Is there a possibility that the link has an issue downloading? If so, please update the link, thanks.

Edited by vitorio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
4 minutes ago, vitorio said:

@DR_ADHAM, I have been trying to download the file 2 (6.2GB) various time this week using IDM, the result is the following:

2d8esyr.png

Only downloaded 144,893 kb.

 

Is there a possibility that the link as an issue downloading? If so, please update the link, thanks.

 

fjx6eyo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vitorio

Going to try it again but will not known the result around a little more than 24 hours. I have slow internet connection.

I will keep posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vitorio
4 hours ago, vitorio said:

Going to try it again but will not known the result around a little more than 24 hours. I have slow internet connection.

I will keep posted.

 

Updated information

 

Went to my friend house and in less than one hour downloaded the 6.20 gb. Of course his internet velocity is 50 gb.

Apparently the problem was the slow internet I have.

Thanks @DR_ADHAM for the he help.

Edited by vitorio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
1 minute ago, vitorio said:

 

Updated information

 

Went to my friend house and in less than one hour downloaded the 6.20 gb. Of course his internet velocity is 50 gb.

Apparently the problem was the slow internet I have.

Thanks @DR_ADHAM for the he help.

 

Also to be 100% sure I downloaded it myself

ZPdd7lT.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dekdown

Please share links to AdobeSerialization.exe . 

If consider approve Mr. @vyzzer 

 

Regards.

Edited by dekdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
7 hours ago, dekdown said:

Please share links to AdobeSerialization.exe . 

 

Sorry dekdown, I don't remember creating any AdobeSerialization.exe file for Adobe CS6.

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
8 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

Sorry dekdown, I don't remember creating any AdobeSerialization.exe file for Adobe CS6.

 

He may be referring to that

Spoiler

YhU3XHB.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dekdown
27 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

 

Sorry dekdown, I don't remember creating any AdobeSerialization.exe file for Adobe CS6.

 

Regards.

Thanks for reply [email protected] :dance:

18 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

He may be referring to that

  Hide contents

YhU3XHB.png

 

I think different AdobeSerialization.exe file for Adobe CC2018 :D

 

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
1 hour ago, dekdown said:

I think different AdobeSerialization.exe file for Adobe CC2018

 

Hi dekdown

 

You're already a recipient of the re-serialization license file for Adobe CC Deployment Packages 2018, what else do you want?

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mohamed hafez

can i get the AdobeSerialization File  for cs6 master collection

 

thanks a lot for your great efforts. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
On 1/13/2019 at 10:22 PM, mohamed hafez said:

can i get the AdobeSerialization File  for cs6 master collection

 

thanks a lot for your great efforts. 😀

 

There's a perpetual genuine license key for Adobe CS6 Master Collection in the first post,

Why do you need any serialization files ?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mohamed hafez
On 1/14/2019 at 11:46 PM, DR_ADHAM said:

 

There's a perpetual genuine license key for Adobe CS6 Master Collection in the first post,

Why do you need any serialization files ?!!

Okay I figured out to get the perpetual key

 

thanks for your reply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
genxu

I would like to install Photoshop CS6 in Chinese Simplified, so need "MD5 hash"of Chinese Simplified. I'll be very grateful if you can help me.

 

thank you a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
6 hours ago, genxu said:

I would like to install Photoshop CS6 in Chinese Simplified, so need "MD5 hash"of Chinese Simplified. I'll be very grateful if you can help me.

 

thank you a lot

 

You can download, install & activate the IE installer.

Then you can enable East Asian features including Chinese from within Photoshop.
 

Spoiler

lUc7NHx.png


 

Edit ---> Preferences ---> Type ---> Choose Text Engine Options ---> East Asian
 

Spoiler

G8kFvOG.png

 

Spoiler

SFahcDB.png

 

 

Fore more info, please see HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trileaubitetrileaubite

I'd like to give you a feedback @DR_ADHAM 😊
Old is definitely Gold ! Photoshop CS6 is so smooth. I love it ! Light, Fast & Furious !

A huge thanks, once again, to @vyzzer ! Love you all ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
1 minute ago, trileaubitetrileaubite said:

I'd like to give you a feedback @DR_ADHAM 😊
Old is definitely Gold ! Photoshop CS6 is so smooth. I love it ! Light, Fast & Furious !

A huge thanks, once again, to @vyzzer ! Love you all ❤️

 

We helped you, then you returned after a long time to give us your feedback.

Doesn't matter after that what's your request; you're of the kind of people we'll make everything to help him regardless of any other considerations.

My total respect to you.

Wish you a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trileaubitetrileaubite
6 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

We helped you, then you returned after a long time to give us your feedback.

Doesn't matter after that what's your request; you're of the kind of people we'll make everything to help him regardless of any other considerations.

My total respect to you.

Wish you a great day.


Your words go straight to my heart @DR_ADHAM , honestly...

I have no words strong enough to thank you [and everybody here] for your kindness.
For me you are doing something incredible here : an authentic alstruism act.
I gave you my feedback and you said those sweet words, it makes no sense. MY total respect to YOU.


Wish you the best ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragusa

Acrobat X Pro stopped working all of a sudden. Apparently it's a common problem and Adobe actually developed a fix for this.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/acrobat-failed-launch-30-days.html

It may be worth adding to the OP as I was not aware of this issue when I installed the Adobe Suite and panicked a little when I ran into it today lol :) Luckily, the adobefix from that link worked like a charm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM

Thanks @Ragusa for notifying us about this issue.

The OP was updated & your notification was added in the knowledge base section, point 3.

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragusa

Glad to contribute in a little way to your efforts ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...