How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors

Togijak

I got a Mail from a concerned user because of a negative VirusTotal message to a Loader and asked him why he does not submit the Loader as a false poitive and was asked astonishingly how. That was the point where I notice that a answer could help our :medic:to get better results and not so many afraid questions what was the reason to quote this article / site

This article contains a list of every respectable Windows anti-malware vendor, with a signature based product, that I am aware of. Thus this list, in addition to showing you how to easily submit malware or false positives to all of them, also serves as a reference for anti-malware products which are confirmed to be legitimate. That said, I make no statement as to whether any particular anti-malware vendor is good at detecting malware. Some of the vendors in this list are very good and others are nearly worthless. This is not the place to discuss this. By submitting malware to all of them you can help protect nearly all internet users, regardless of which product they choose to use for protection.

Source and list https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-report-malware-or-false-positives-multiple-antivirus-vendors.htm

• Views 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived