New Members Read more... ×
Togijak

GlassWire Elite 2.1.140

Togijak

If you see elsewhere GlassWire Elite 2.1.140 Multilingual + loader-AoRE you should notice that it is not a Team AoRE release (there is no AoRE nfo) and the loader is

KAKpfVi.jpg

It is OK to share stuff but stealing it and spreading it under a different name is a mess HrEvKkV.gif @ marlon  from 2baksa.net

straycat19
22 hours ago, Togijak said:

GlassWire protects your privacy and security by searching for unusual Internet behavior that could indicate malware or violations of your privacy. Once unusual network activity is discovered you're instantly alerted with detailed information so you can protect your computer, privacy, and data.

This is good software, almost great software.  Only problem with it is that it is a subscription and there is no lifetime option to buy it.  Though I always block software from automatically renewing using the account I purchased it with, I would rather pay more initially and get a lifetime license.  Or they could even license it by major version number which is how most software is licensed today.  Normally I don't resubscribe to software after a year, usually because I have found something better, both software and price wise.

Phantom Blade
13 hours ago, Togijak said:

If you see elsewhere GlassWire Elite 2.1.140 Multilingual + loader-AoRE you should notice that it is not a Team AoRE release (there is no AoRE nfo) and the loader is

I knew it, looks like the Loader was ripped from the old released. I have done several test in VM but not working.

Currently GlassWire cracker out there is only @remek002 and Popeyes ~ XU

Togijak
30 minutes ago, Phantom Blade said:

I knew it, looks like the Loader was ripped from the old released. I have done several test in VM but not working.

*************************************************************************   
   ***************************************************************************  
  ***************************************************************************** 
 ***  JNNNNNNNNN_          .JNNNNNN)                                 _NNNNNN ***
 **  NNNNNNNNNNNNN)       .NNNNNNF`J)                               NNNNNNN"  **
 *  (NNNNNNNNNNF` .NN.    JNNNN" NNNN                              (NNNNN`     *
 *  (NNNNF4NNF  JNNNNN)  (NNNNN)(NNNNN)NNN)NN) (NNNNNN   .NNNNNN. .NNNNN)      *
 *  (NNNNL_   JNNNNNNNNL NNNNNN NNNNNN)NNNNNN .NNNNNNNN..NNNNNNNN)NNNNNN)      *
 *  `NNNNNNNL NNNNN NNNN."NNNNF 4NNNNN)NNNNNN NNL. JNNN)NNNF .NNN)NNNNNN)      *
 *   (NNNNNNN.NNNN`  NNN) (NNN  (NNN)  NNNF   NNNLNNNN` NNNLJNNN`  (NNN        *
 *      `NNNNN(NNN) .NNNN NNNN  (NNNL. NNNN   NNNNNNLN  4NNNNNLN   (NNN)       *
 *  (NNNNNNNNN)4NNNNNNNN) NNNN   4NNN) NNNN   `NNNNNNN) `NNNNNNNN  NNNN)       *
 ** NNNNNNNNNN)`NNNNNNF"  NNNN   `NNN) (NNN    4NNNNNNN) (NNNNNNN) NNNN`      **
 ***   NNNNNNF   `"`       "4"    `NNN NF"4      ""`      "NF`     `NNN      ***
 ***** `NNNF                                                               *****
 *******************************************************************************
 ***                                                                         ***
 **                      The Underwater Software Lab                          **
 **                                                                           **
 ***                   Presents: GlassWire Elite 2.1.140                     ***
 ****           Software.............: GlassWire                            ****
 ***            Platform.............: Win 7,8.1,10 x86x64                   ***
 **             More Info............: https://www.glasswire.com              **
 *              Compression Format...: ZIP/RAR                                 *
 *              Rls Date.............: 2018/12/24                              *
 *              Rls Type.............: Loader                                  *
 **             Price for Elite......: $99                                    **
 ***            Protection...........: Elfs                                  ***
 ****           Cracked By...........: Santa                                ****
 **                             Release Notes                                 **
 *  GlassWire protects your privacy and security by identifying unusual        *
 *  internet behavior that is potentially indicative of malware or privacy     *
 *  violations. Once any suspicious network activity is discovered, you will   *
 *  instantly receive an alert containing detailed information, this will      *
 *  permit you to quickly protect your computer, privacy, and data.            *
 *                                                                             *
 *  GlassWire features a network monitor, internet security, bandwidth usage   *
 *  monitor, internet privacy protection, remote server monitoring, discreet   *
 *  alerts, and a network time machine. While it works well in many areas,     *
 *  there's not a lot you can do with processes and services. If you stop one, *
 *  it will come back after reboot. That said, it really does an excellent job *
 *  of monitoring and scanning but also seems to use a good bit of resources.  *
 *                              Install Notes                                  *
 * Run GlassWireSetup.exe to install.                                          *
 * After Installation DO NOT Launch or Run GlassWire.                          *
 * Copy loader_setup.exe in the installed folder of Glasswire.                 *
 * Run loader_setup.exe as administrator to install it.                        *
 * Run GlassWire and wait for the loader to show the message "Found Ofset..."  *
 * Rerun GlassWire and you got the GlassWire Elite.                            *
 * Enjoy full version!                                                         *
 ****** Greetings fly out to all the hard working people from the scene ********
 ****                                                                       ****
 ***             Enjoy an other great release from SoftReef Lab              ***
 **                                                                           **
 *                               Merry Xmas!                                   *
 **                        Cheers to the Tf members                           **
 ***                                                                         ***
 ****                              Cyreef                                   ****
  ***************************************************************************** 
   ************************ Ascii by: Cyreef/2018 ****************************  
    *************************************************************************   

Comment by cyreef = I personally coded the loader myself

Edited by Togijak

selesn777
1 hour ago, Phantom Blade said:

Absolutely correct - it doesn't work at all! Made a trial installation on Windows 7 and 10-on any of systems it does not work...

UpGrade

Yup, I can confirm that The loader has the same hash value as previous release. I also tested and it does not work when activating firewall. There is no working crack for this yet...

wisebiscuit

Work just fine for me. Tested twice, Yesterday and right now (Windows 10 2019 LTSC x64).

Thank you very much @Togijak, Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and computing to you and your family! Ho ho ho

631754224_GlassWireElite.thumb.jpg.d3a3dbc8675bb0400177a8d08606feeb.jpg

P.S. Be patient and wait until loader show the message "Found Ofset..." it can take several minutes

Edited by wisebiscuit

hamanokaito
19 minutes ago, wisebiscuit said:

Work just fine for me. Tested twice, Yesterday and right now (Windows 10 2019 LTSC x64).

Thank you very much @Togijak, Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and computing to you and your family! Ho ho ho

631754224_GlassWireElite.thumb.jpg.d3a3dbc8675bb0400177a8d08606feeb.jpg

P.S. Be patient and wait until loader show the message "Found Ofset..." it can take several minutes

Yeah ! Me too, working fine here !

original_1.png

knowledge

removed befor mods do it

Edited by knowledge

ThisPC666

it seems to be working.... we'll see how long it'll last. 

thanks! 

Phantom Blade

No luck at all still not working trying many times.

the fact is Loader was ripped from AoRE-TeaM

2018-12-28_003858.png

Which i posted here

Togijak
2 hours ago, Phantom Blade said:

Which i posted here

without a link = only LpYTrUS.gif because nobody can compare

Phantom Blade
15 minutes ago, Togijak said:

without a link

it's your fault why too late:tehe:

I deleted it because was worried about virus detection.

dabourzannan

Hi, @Togijak

Worked well till today, gave me a notification of update and I DID NOT ALLOW it, now it is back to free version.

Any advise?

Togijak
23 minutes ago, dabourzannan said:

Any advise?

sorry no

straycat19
52 minutes ago, dabourzannan said:

Hi, @Togijak

Worked well till today, gave me a notification of update and I DID NOT ALLOW it, now it is back to free version.

Any advise?

How about buying the software?  That usually works. :D

Actually the only version I have ever seen working was in early 2017 when URET cracked version 1 with a dll and exe file.  When a new version was released they had to crack it again.  It was protected by Themida at the time, don't know what they are using now.

Edited by straycat19

duplicate

Still working for me since Xmas. Important follow directions patiently. Cyreef was nice to provide Install Notes.

Anti Virus requires exemption. My Firewall is OFF. Your Windows Operating System Firewall is disabled. Firewall disabled by my AV.

Both Slogutis AoRETeam & Cyreef loaders are from May 25 2018, same size, differently named.

Phantom Blade
10 hours ago, straycat19 said:

It was protected by Themida at the time, don't know what they are using now.

Protection still WinLicense/Themida, what make this program hard to cracked properly is the Firewall feature which always doing license verification check if not valid one it will get deactivation nag screen.

dabourzannan
9 hours ago, duplicate said:

Important follow directions patiently

In fact I did that, and got it working as elite version for almost two days. It offered an update and I denied it. A few hours later it reverted back to free version.

ThisPC666
15 hours ago, dabourzannan said:

Hi, @Togijak

Any advise?

remove it from the startup. it is using the default .exe (5.22MB) 

manually put the GlassWire.exe (143KB) in the startup. 

kaloo1995

working as of now on windows ltsc 2019

regards