CCleaner Calling Home - Kaspersky Firewall Fail

seek

Rude, really ? Let's say a little, because I'm serious it's totally my right to accept or decline to reply. I had choice to be honest and nice with you, that's why I had try to warn you.

But you didn't listen and apparently, you don't have the experience... You take the(se) bad decision(s) because at the origin, it was only one tiny argument or explanation (from my point of view).

Guess what ? Now I'm rude because after all, it's your fault.

Despite my huge experience, you believe I don't have a bunch any good reason ? More than one decade has past and yes I had provide my help to a very very very large number of people over the internet.

But sometimes the people doesn't seem to understand one thing : they didn't explain the real trouble (or totally) and don't give us all the information require.

Don't blame because :

• first of all, it's your job to provide these informations (none links, none pictures, etc) specially if you really want somebody to help you
  • we don't have to ask any question (such as : did you take the time to made a tiny research ? etc)
  • I discover today you have made another mistake and this one is huge : call the staff for nothing
  • don't forget we aren't in your head (neither at your place and bad luck "The Last Wizard" has already vanished (read Megan Lindholm aka Robin Hobb))
  • no you aren't the first (and won't the last) person to made these mistakes
  • you can't see in fact at the beginning, it was only one explanation and not able to determine it's own purpose.
  • and what about your own behavior ? Don't ever judge me or try to blame me again because you aren't (like we said) in my shoes.

On 1/24/2019 at 2:23 PM, seek said:

That's the problem you see. There are too many out there.

To resume, it was easy to avoid this argument. Like I said, it's also your job to explain the trouble because indeed this sentence is clear. But it's too late, at the origin it was missing and a few more sentences like this one (trust me) can avoid this kind of situation.

To conclude, my behavior has nothing wrong because if you want something then do it the right way. That's why it's on you to evolve on the right path.

And I hope one day you will understand these facts but that's need a huge experience (goodbye that's right it will be my last reply).

PS : I had been on several forums and I can confirm one fact : nobody will reply because you didn't follow the rules (not enough information was provide then topic is close or worst).

• Replies 30
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2019 at 8:23 PM, seek said:

That's the problem you see. There are too many out there. So I had asked about it. And why are you being so rude by the way? I don't know if you were joking or serious. @Crazycanuk How such behavior is allowed by someone so experienced like @Ecarion?

I removed CCleaner and opted for a manual and a tiresome cleaning. Please share which one is your preferential alternative to CCleaner. That would help.

HDCleaner, Kerish Doctor, WashandGo, Privazer. Glary Utilities, WiseCare360 etc many of them.

On 2/1/2019 at 8:13 PM, Walkeros said:

HDCleaner, Kerish Doctor, WashandGo, Privazer. Glary Utilities, WiseCare360 etc many of them.

Glary Utilities was always my alternative for CCleaner after trying so many over the years.

@Ecarion What is wrong with you? Which part of the question you did not understand? Rest of the respondents did. And why on earth you can't speak with gentle behavior? If you don't want to help then it's fine and I will always be happy to be called inexperienced than disrespectful at the end of the day. If you can't make someone smile, don't make them cry.

@Walkeros and @Truepeace Thanks to both of you for suggestions. It's a shame how Windows 10 and CCleaner are handling things for consumer.

• 1 month later...

Archived