F-secure Freedom( Activation is limit for first 50,000 user)

hamed131368

• Replies 93
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44 minutes ago, killahertz said:

So gutted I missed out on this, can someone please kindly help me out please  :)

Pm sent 

Like I posted just before your post all keys are not working with new activation 

@capt_blake

I try to activate with my laptop, tried all my unused keys from this giveaway and all no good. There must be a time limit which you can activate 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:13 PM, BioHazard said:

I just checked all my unused keys are no longer working 😟

Man , happened to me too ; but I only had one key ; I totally forgot that I had obtained one on 25 but didnt activated it ... saw some post today here then went to activate it and bam.... its Blacked !! Did some searchiing and found out that longer promo keys are time-limited and that how I lost my key !! 

How many did you got @BioHazard

43 minutes ago, IronY-Man said:

Man , happened to me too ; but I only had one key ; I totally forgot that I had obtained one on 25 but didnt activated it ... saw some post today here then went to activate it and bam.... its Blacked !! Did some searchiing and found out that longer promo keys are time-limited and that how I lost my key !! 

How many did you got @BioHazard

I got 30 keys, I activate 5 keys and gave away 10 keys and the rest is no good now.

all activated keys are still working.

33 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

I got 30 keys, I activate 5 keys and gave away 10 keys and the rest is no good now.

all activated keys are still working.

Any activated spares left ? :ermm:

1 hour ago, IronY-Man said:

Any activated spares left ? :ermm:

sorry the activated key is for 1 device only. if you try to use the same to activate another device it won't work.

Archived