Jump to content
New Members Read more... ×
ARMOUR

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.8

Recommended Posts

HFSniper

Hi Bro...TNX for this only to inform you the Link

Download Setup+ Activator-de! [Check Read Me]

NOT Working

God bless you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966
3 minutes ago, HFSniper said:

Hi Bro...TNX for this only to inform you the Link

Download Setup+ Activator-de! [Check Read Me]

NOT Working

God bless you

I just downloaded from that link and no problem here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HFSniper

Hi Bro.. i was Using Mozilla Firefox Browser i check other Browser

God Bless you and have a nice X-mas

TNX for the Info

Hi Bro.. iw was Download wit Viavaldi Browser TNX all ok now

God bless all of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966

@ARMOUR after doing exactly what's written in the textfile I get a warning that the license isn't valid and I may have been the victim of piracy.

Any solution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARMOUR
21 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

after doing exactly what's written in the textfile I get a warning that the license isn't valid and I may have been the victim of piracy.

Any solution?

 

Did you installed any previous version? , if yes, please uninstall it, then try again

 

 

21 minutes ago, Astron said:

The correct download link is: http://download2.easeus.com/trial/drw_setup.exe

The initial post link downloads version 12.0. 

Thanks bro, Link corrected now:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wellington Britto
6 minutes ago, Kindly said:

Something is wrong, screenshot:

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/3P8vXGNWM3yv4

 

All app modules was blocked in hosts and in firewall.

After starting the application, the serial number in Configure.dat was deleted.

Windows 7 x64 SP1.

 

The same thing happens to me in Windows 10 1809.

Everything is blocked but the program is not activated. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahmedkamatso

I am the only one program working and activated for me?!

 

Internet must be disconnect before activate or do any thing beside blocking on firewall

Edited by ahmedkamatso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966
2 hours ago, Kindly said:

Something is wrong, screenshot:

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/3P8vXGNWM3yv4

 

All app modules was blocked in hosts and in firewall.

After starting the application, the serial number in Configure.dat was deleted.

Windows 7 x64 SP1.

the exact same issue I have (tried 4 times!)

Will give it 1 more try offline

 

EDIT: tried offline and still got the same result (Windows 7 Ult. x64)

          Software remains trial with the warning showing about pirated version


Content of Configure.dat:

Spoiler

 

[register]
tech_expired=0
sn=TFGE4-Q42VW-EGTF1-3LCSI-ND38P
key=+A3TkJMFPnAaV21+9ZTEQzDQ8MXCMBcMz/ChPDeg9MXu4CddaXFYGCUIX3No/1lt4nWqFbsiLx4MYj5PXDA2gu0mAerboMc1P97/6gJUOPw=
ver=0

 

 

I made the file read-only but makes no difference

 

Edited by Skunk1966

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icow

Awesome successful activation !!!

 

1. Install program
2. add EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.8 on the application list is blocked by firewall KIS2019.
3. Run Keygen
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.8 full Activated

 

2018-12-22_164108.thumb.png.f4c764c8ccae575a5e96808d157da038.png

 

P.S: I tried the keygen working though it was connected to the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966

there's just no way I can get successful activation for this version

Hopefully someone comes up with a better fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icow
21 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

there's just no way I can get successful activation for this version

Hopefully someone comes up with a better fix

 

important point in this case I think "blocking applications using firewall / host before running keygen"

I block using Kaspersky firewall (of course you can also try with the firewall you are using), I'm not run bat files (included in keygen downloads)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966
28 minutes ago, Icow said:

 

important point in this case I think "blocking applications using firewall / host before running keygen"

I block using Kaspersky firewall (of course you can also try with the firewall you are using), I'm not run bat files (included in keygen downloads)

both DRW.exe and DRWUI.exe are blocked with ESET firewall.

I reverted back to v12.0 and no issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plexxor

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.8.0

 

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.8.0 + Keygen-TSRh
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/9333073/EDRWizard.v12.8.Incl.Keygen-TSRh.rar.html
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alnaloty
5 hours ago, Kindly said:

Now works fine!

any Host Block ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kindly
1 hour ago, alnaloty said:

any Host Block ???

I block app with firewall. Blocking always required for EaseUS keygens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alnaloty
7 hours ago, Kindly said:

I block app with firewall. Blocking always required for EaseUS keygens.

i block it with firewall but not working, its return to trial

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966
On 12/23/2018 at 6:59 AM, alnaloty said:

i block it with firewall but not working, its return to trial

 

updated fix working perfectly now.

Which entries did you add to hosts? You need to add those:

 

    0.0.0.0       track.easeus.com
    0.0.0.0       update.easeus.com
    0.0.0.0       activation.easeus.com
    0.0.0.0       easeus.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alnaloty
2 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

updated fix working perfectly now.

Which entries did you add to hosts? You need to add those:

 

    0.0.0.0       track.easeus.com
    0.0.0.0       update.easeus.com
    0.0.0.0       activation.easeus.com
    0.0.0.0       easeus.com

same too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fnsfernando

The problem was that Activator 1 was returning the id machine other than the offline activation id.

 

Solved problem...

 

Activador 2 working for me...

 

Thank you de! (tsrh)

Edited by fnsfernando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×