TALINO KA-901X Forensic Workstation

straycat19

Just ordered a new forensic workstation for my home.  This is an exciting piece of equipment.

TALINO KA-901X Forensic Workstation

$18,995.00

The TALINO KA-901X Forensic Workstation Forensic Workstation is our ELITE HIGH END Dual Intel Xeon CPU System featuring two (2) Intel E5-2690 v4 Broadwell 2.6 GHz 35MB 14-Core Server Processors. The system also has a 1TB SSD for the Operating System, one (1) 1TB M.2 SSD for Temporary Files and Processing, one (1) 2TB M.2 SSD  for the Database(s), and eight (8) 6TB Hard Disk Drives in RAID 10 for Evidence. Each KA-901X features High End 12Gb/s RAID Controller(s) for the Evidence, or Database, and/or Temporary drives. The KA-901X utilizes 128GB of DDR4 2133 MHz ECC RAM and the brand new GTX 1080Ti 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Processing Unit for Fast Graphics Rendering and Password Decryption.   In fact, the GPU is water cooled to keep it running cool during complex rendering and cryptanalysis functions.

This Forensic Workstation can Process anything you load into it and is Expertly configured to run even the Most Complex and Intelligent Forensic Software Packages (like NUIX). The KA-901 is designed for Custom Applications including those that will require EXTREME Mathematical Calculations. This system excels at processing case work in software like NUIX.  You simply will not a better multi-processor solution on the market, combined with our Three (3) Year Standard Warranty.

TALINO_KA-901_website-1-600x600.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free shipping?

@straycat19

֍ Seriously, anybody tally total cost of components for this build?

֍ Is it significantly cheaper?

֍ What, precisely, is your purpose for this, and isn't there a more economical way to accomplish the same things? (Please, not VR video games).

֍ Are you planning to study the course materials offered by this company?

Why not get Nuix Forensic Workstation - Now ONLY $22,995.00

for a small rounding error more?

On 12/23/2018 at 12:42 AM, jabrwky said:

What, precisely, is your purpose for this

I am a certified computer forensics investigator.  Why this model?  Because we have a couple of these at work and they  were willing to get me one for my home.  I never refuse free equipment.

Archived