Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode: /d/ojuv3heObJ3Sjg

Note: Block app with firewall.

2 hours ago, ZerOx16x said:

License for Portable - ADMIN@CRACK *Mirror*

Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode: /d/ojuv3heObJ3Sjg

Note: Block app with firewall.

Thanks ZerOx16x , but how to block it with Windows firewall ? i created rules for it in WF but not success. can i block it in hosts file ?

10 hours ago, hcvn said:

Thanks ZerOx16x , but how to block it with Windows firewall ? i created rules for it in WF but not success. can i block it in hosts file ?

You need to block the 3 executables (those also in x64 and x86 folders)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to confirm :

1. Download the latest version
  2. Once it's done, launch the installation
  3. For the record : Revo Uninstaller-v4.0.1 was activate a few months ago
  4. Now enjoy because the software was update without any trouble (and Revo Uninstaller-v4.0.5 remain activated)

To resume, sometimes I just appreciate when the process is very very very simple.

• 4 weeks later...

I have copied the  revuninstallerpro4.lic into revo folder.  still shows as unregistered.

I've tried using the uret lic generator,  turns the prog into russian language.

3 hours ago, BoHNeN said:

@squish

If you using installed version.

You should put the revuninstallerpro4.lic file here: C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro

yes, that is where I put it.  still shows as unregistered, with 29 days left. 

1 hour ago, BoHNeN said:

@squish

that did it.   the instructions to copy .lic to  C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro  OR   %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro  was key.   I figured out, after uninstalling Revo, doing a reg search and deleting  other Revo keys, reinstalling after putting lic into programdata folder it was still unregistered, and knew what the current  trialdays left is.  Clearly there must be files elsewhere.   I went to the 'allusersprofile' and found another revo folder with .lic.   I copied the uz1 lic into there and it worked. 

so having the complete instructions was key.  Also learned that IObit uninstaller doesn't do as wonderful a job as it claims,  since it left behind a few reg entries and allusersprofile folder, and the programdata vsrevo folder. 

I'll be interested to see if ver 4 of Revo does a better job.  I already knew that Revo ver3 was leaving entries behind.

Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 11:47 AM, TrojanK said:

XfAfuDm.png

How you have obtained this ?

How it's need to put the license.dat on portable ? I have tryed inside the "Data" folder......not works. I have tryed on main folder... not works.

It's will ask for license when i start the portable........ how it's works ?

34 minutes ago, DjDiabolik said:

How it's need to put the license.dat on portable ? I have tryed inside the "Data" folder......not works. I have tryed on main folder... not works.

Unrar revouninproport (Do not run!).

Block program using your antivirus or native firewall.

Unrar RUP_Portable_lic.

Copy both license.dat & settings.ini to root folder Revo Uninstaller Portable.

That's it!

Spoiler

RU.png

Note: If you not blocked the program will asked for license.

@DjDiabolik if you use the windows firewall, run this command in powershell to block the outbound connection (adjust to your path). And keep the  license.dat & settings.ini to root folder Revo Uninstaller Portable

New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName "Block RevoUninstaller" -Action Block -Direction Outbound -Group "Custom Rules" -Program "c:\apps\revouninstaller\RevoUPPort.exe"
New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName "Block RevoUninstaller" -Action Block -Direction Outbound -Group "Custom Rules" -Program "c:\apps\revouninstaller\x64\RevoUnPro.exe"
New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName "Block RevoUninstaller" -Action Block -Direction Outbound -Group "Custom Rules" -Program "c:\apps\revouninstaller\x86\RevoUnPro.exe"

@hannubys thanks also for powershell commands but there's a my problems because on my actually windows settings i preferred to disabled the windows firewall and i can't use this way to use this app.

17 hours ago, DjDiabolik said:

@hannubys thanks also for powershell commands but there's a my problems because on my actually windows settings i preferred to disabled the windows firewall and i can't use this way to use this app.

If you use another tool, just block the 3 .exe files otherwise use a custom portable Revo Uninstaller PRO Portable 4.0.5 32-64 bit FoxxApp

Site:
Sharecode[?]: Revo Uninstaller PRO Portable 4.0.5 32-64 bit FoxxApp

On 2/14/2019 at 10:58 PM, DjDiabolik said:

How you have obtained this ?

Yesterday, it was asking for license..I might have changed the folder name. So, I installed it again.

1. Extract the official portable version revouninproport.zip
  2. Set Network rules to Block for RevoUninstallerPro_Portable\RevoUPPort.exe and RevoUninstallerPro_Portable\x64\RevoUnPro.exe
  3. Extract RUP_Portable_lic.7z. Put the license.dat file in the folder RevoUninstallerPro_Portable
  4. Open settings.ini using notepad and set RegUN=TrojanK. Done.
  5. Run it from RevoUninstallerPro_Portable\RevoUPPort.exe

It works.

Will this still continue to work after the subscription runs out?

Archived