Sign in to follow this  
semenionut12

Windows Performance Station PRO 4

semenionut12

Description

WPS Performance Station is new task manager based on a neuronet. The WPS Performance Station application unites a task manager and neural network for automatic detection of types of applications and purpose of the corresponding priorities of processes, CPU cores and compression of RAM. By means of these algorithms significant improvement of work of multitasking on your computer is reached. Also WPS Performance Station has the automatic game mode which allows to accelerate work of games without suspension of background processes and services.

http://winperst.ru/en  site description

http://wps-mind.ru/wps_setup.exe    download from or u can download from windows store.

it a software that speeds your processes, similar to  process lasso but 10 times faster....u gain more fps at games between 10 and 20 percent

is also a variant payd that improves better 

Togijak

What you get is a free demo version with limited features = to get Classic a medicine is needed

stylemessiah

So we needed more snake oil than Bitsum Process Lasso?

When will people realise that installing software to try and "speed up" your PC does the opposite, youre just adding cycles...using more RAM

bigcid10
3 hours ago, stylemessiah said:

So we needed more snake oil than Bitsum Process Lasso?

When will people realise that installing software to try and "speed up" your PC does the opposite, youre just adding cycles...using more RAM

Yea true ,if you got celeron dual core and 4GB ram

but if you got a 16 core i7 and 32GB ram - really doesn't matter

mjall

with technology available today, you don't need such software not unless you have low budget and have low specs for pc's yet still it will slow ur system in my experience

new_generation

so wrong who blame these kind of software! It does boost your windows you can feel it when you install fresh OS I had a lot of sluggish work, slowdowns here and there, lag all around 100% cpu usage, high ram and so on...

Personally using process lasso it helps a lot in certain situations when there is a lot of program in use or playing games when you need all power only on that process! But this software is only bottom of a line in all windows optimizers. First after fresh OS install you optimize settings manual or auto with some software you will feel difference instant after restart! Second who makes huge difference is defragers best condusiv it doesnt matter you use SSD or HDD it will boost a lot and you will feel it! So never blame these kind of optimizers without trying by yourself and dont say you tryed and it didnt worked if you dont know how it works or dont understand what it does!

semenionut12

the boost is for allocation on proceses... even  condusive velocity...that cost 400 dolars is used for server, u think is only by using few process...but matters the conflicts between processes...and ram allocation , 

DjBenny ;)

Any Serial Key Or Patch Or Something Please?

Edited by DjBenny ;)

straycat19

I thought people learned their lesson back in the early 90s with the so-called Ram Doublers.  No software can fix the problems associated with a lack of hardware and the more software that is installed on a system the slower it runs.  Only thing these magical software fixes do is cause false information to be given to programs that measure whatever it is the magical software is supposed to do.  If you want a fast system then spend the bucks to buy/build a fast system.

DjBenny ;)

But WPS - Windows Performance Station Really Works... Now My LLapTop Is 100% Faster... Bealive Me... I Don`t Know What This Software Did To My PC But Its Really Very Fast.

semenionut12

maybe someone will do a repack in near future 

new_generation

I don't get it I'am trying demo version but it looks like fully functional I don't see what is locked it just say on top trial version, but until what date or you can use without paying? It works kinda interesting sets process priorities, cores, disk priorities, change power plan depending on what are you doing if you play games auto game mode turns on, ram control didn't notice how it works but maybe it free ram at some point and some sort neuro nodes mode I have no idea what it does all these functions working in trial version!