Personal Giveaway [CHRISTMAS] Panda Dome Complete

khanyash

dc.png

Join the Next Generation of Digital Protection

Panda Dome Complete is a next-gen antivirus to protect your digital life. Traditional cyber-security is struggling to keep up with sneaky new malware. Our Smart technology, based on Big Data and AI, monitors every running application on your systems and classifies absolutely EVERYTHING. Unlike traditional antivirus solutions, which only take action if a process is malicious, our technology detects attacks before they even happen.

Features

• Antivirus protection with Firewall
  • Free VPN
  • WiFi network protection
  • Scan external/USB devices
  • Parental Control
  • Identity protection
  • Ransomware protection
  • Data Shield
  • Password Manager
  • Cleanup Tool
  • Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

Panda Dome Complete / 1 License / 3 Devices / Multi-Years / $53.24 yearly [ check NOTE at the end of the post ]

• Comment on "why you would like to win Panda Dome Complete" to make a valid entry.
  • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
  • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 24, 2018

NOTE: I have 1 condition. PM me for the condition.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

• Replies 31
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
breachinbleach

Thanks for the Panda Dome giveaway ,a very light and great detection program which I would like to have on my computers.

After using a lot of Internet antiviri, and being using Panda now, I would certainly like to be able to use it for as long as possible. I look forward to get this license.

• Reefa pinned this topic

i would like to use a perfect blend of all for safety on the net......

hence, Panda Dome can be a good solution

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win Panda Dome Complete because it is a cloud antivirus that includes a firewall and comprehensive all-in-one security tools and can be used for 3 devices (Windows, macOS, Android or iOS). This antivirus has a good detection of viruses and threats and practically does not load the operating system.

I would like to win Panda Dome Complete because it brings together privacy, protection and performance features into a single solution. A security suit which will make me worry less about any future security threats. Thank you and Happy New Year. :towel:

Thanks for opportunity in this giveaway @yashkhan !

I'd like to win this complete antivirus suite because it has comprehensive, suitable set of modules for all around protection of the operating systems and personal data. Using its cloud-based technology, does consume less resources. I like its redesigned interface for awesome user experience. Count me in please! :)

Thanks for the giveaway! Count me in please

why you would like to win Panda Dome Complete

Panda is a light antivirus based on cloud computing, but powerful enough to protect PC.

• DKT27 unpinned this topic

Archived