Giveaway [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Wndows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses)

khanyash

ef.png

Windows Time Machine

Eazy Fix is a system instant recovery solution. It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Homepage b.png Download b.pngStore b.png Support

Highlights

• 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
  • 5 seconds to create a snapshot.
  • A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG).
  • 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Pricing b.pngb.pngb.pngb.pngb.pngExclusive

30% Off on Regular License

Eazy Fix has two license models: b.pngCoupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH

• Perpetual License:

$34.95 Regular License. The license comes with one year FREE license maintenance.

$10.50 Upgrade License. The cost of an upgrade license is 30% of a regular license.

$06.30 License Maintenance. The cost of license maintenance is 18% of license cost.

The license maintenance is an optional and annual subscription based service. It provides free upgrades, developer support, phone support and other support services.

• Subscription License:

$13.98 Annual License. The license receives free updates, upgrades and license maintenance during the active period.

pu.pngOnline Store of EAZ Solution

ef1.pngef2.pngef3.pngef4.pngef5.png

Features

• does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
  • continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
  • can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work. 
  • can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
  • can restore data up to the minute of crash.
  • works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
  • Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

Benefits

• recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup.
  • recover deleted or corrupted files.
  • clean up virus and spyware infections.
  • remove unwanted software installations.
  • rollback failed software deployment.
  • reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart.
  • create test beds for software testing.
  • protect system and data from unauthorized access.

Eazy Fix is the easiest, fastest and best system instant recovery solution.

I would like to thank EAZ Solution for the gifts for New Year 2019

Giveaway Open To All b.pngb.pngExclusive

30% Off on Regular License

Coupon Code PCUN-LIXT-BLIH

efg.pngv11

10 Perpetual Licenses with 1 Year Upgrade Service

• free minor updates v11.1, 11.2 and so on...
  • free major upgrades v12, 13 and so on... until Dec 2019.

I may increase or decrease the number of licenses based on the number of valid entries.

I have extra licenses. I may give a license to a few good comments.

Rules Of The Giveaway

• Comment on "why you would like to win Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.
  • Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional but recommended)
  • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
  • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway Ends On Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

• Replies 46
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

efnw.png

Winners - PM me within 3 days to claim the win.

breachinbleach

Hi Eazy fix is a great program and good replacement for windows restore and I would like to enter giveaway.Thks

• DKT27 pinned this topic

Hi Bro...the Eazy Fix Windows Time Machin is exatly what my Enterprise Wind need for the Christmas Gift

God bless all of us

Easy Fix would be very useful when testing programs. Also, it will be very useful at a public computer at a church that I maintain.

Enter me for the draw please and good luck to everyone ;)

I would like it as many years ago Glarysoft gave it away as a giveaway and it was easy to use and did the job well.

I do a lot of alpha and beta testing, so this software is ideal for that.

It means I can install many items, find errors and in thirty seconds get back my system as before installs.

It's not a question of whether Eazy Fix is the best game in town when in comes to the ability to quickly restore a system based on redirect-on-write technology. It's the only game in town. Its siblings, Rollback Rx (and a few others) do the same job, using the same technology (if I'm not mistaken, it's patented), the only difference being the different customer base.

User who read the manual and FAQs will not be disappointed. like I said, there's nothing else like it on the market for Windows systems. 

I've used an older version of it a while back, and given the number of full image restores after trying out large software packages that left a cluttered system, I was toying with the idea of purchasing a new license. The prospect of winning a Giveaway is however clearly the better option. :)

Im in cos Easy Fix provides easy and no-BS way to easy recovery in a jiffy !

Thanks to the host and the providers for this GA !! Good luck to all :D

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @yashkhan

Very good software for my everyday needs, extremely professional build and UI and useful features to be able to go back in time at any saved snapshot rendering WRP (windows restore points) useless and saving a lot of disk space by disabling WRP creation.

:D

Merry Christmas at all!

My share below:

twitter share

Thanks a lot for the giveaway

"why you would like to win Eazy Fix

I have many problems with my computer. It is common to have virus, windows fails to bootup, deleted or corrupted files and many other problems. With the time machine software Eazy Fix, no more headache trying to solve these problems. Simply launch the app and roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds 

Share link:

Thanks for the opportunity in this giveaway @yashkhan ! 

I like to win a perpetual license with 1-year upgrade, as it will be useful as an instant recovery solution for my PC, to let me instantly revert back to last snapshot before any disaster strikes or when my system fails to bootup, like a time machine feature in Macs. Count me in please!

I’ve tried and used different disk imaging software like Acronis or Macrium Reflect Free to back up system partition or a whole disk. At the same time, I’ve met some problems before. For example, I like the Try&Decide feature of Acronis and I often try some new software with it. From my personal experience, Acronis failed more than one time when recovering from the Try&Decide mode. With regard to recover from the backup files, Acronis also failed once as the backup files were detected to be “corrupted” for unknown reasons. Therefore, I switch to Macrium Reflect Free and I’ve been using it for a while. Although nowadays the disk imaging algorithms have been improved a lot, sometimes the backup or recovery process might still be time-consuming.

However, Easy Fix successfully bypass this issue with its instant snapshots and restore feature. It has become one of the fastest backup options so far – recovery within seconds. This is a significant progress. When you are struggling with huge data loads or when you want your computer to recover from problems to a previous status as fast as possible, you will see the difference. Therefore, thank you @yashkhan for this [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix giveaway. I wish I could win a license of Eazy Fix to further speed up my efficiency at work.

There's many times Windows system restore screwed my system instead of fixing the problem. As far as I understand Eazy Fix offers similar functionality and I tempted to try it as system restore replacement.

Thank your for the giveaway!

great software for

1.my everyday needs,

2.extremely professional build and UI and

3 features to be able to go back in time......

Just Got My HP Desktop Windows 10 Computer, & would appreciate the opportunity to Use this Software Did use on my Old Windows 7 PC some other programs, that just did not seem to work well (Restore RX), thanks for the opportunity. Regards Paul

#
Hi "Yashkhan".
This "Easy Fix" program will be my savior when I damage my PC.
Thanks to the Author.
Thank you.
#

• DKT27 unpinned this topic

Archived