Are there ways to Silently install a RAT on an Android.

man.with.a.plan

man.with.a.plan

Are there ways to Silently install a RAT on an Android. I've heard of reverse coding the apks to inject payload.

Is there a piece of software/tool to get control of someone's Phone? Just For Fun obviously...:innocent:

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post this topic under Mobile Mania 

UMMM...NOBODY DOES THAT  just for fun...or do they...depends on what the idea of fun is...my guess is, that the person you install it on will not be seeing the humour

1 hour ago, The AchieVer said:

Post this topic under Mobile Mania 

We don't post these things anywhere in this forum. We are not like that.

2 hours ago, man.with.a.plan said:

Are there ways to Silently install a RAT on an Android. I've heard of reverse coding the apks to inject payload.

Is there a piece of software/tool to get control of someone's Phone? Just For Fun obviously...:innocent:

Your sort of fun does not ring the same way for many of over here, at-least that's what I feel. :duh:

@lurch234

Hi,

I am not aware of any thing like this (RAT on android) and probably thought it concerns Android, Hence I made that comment.

man.with.a.plan

@lurch234 @dMog @nsan3

So Sorry... I was just asking this as people here at nsane are very friendly and DO REPLY FAST.. And since I had this question for a long time, I thought why not ask here..

And really I was just going to test it out on my siblings and YES...... FOR FUN

First of all for a RAT to be installed in an Android device without being spotted... a mediocre AV can expose you.

You need SKILLS. Something for fun is just a waste of time with no skills needed.

You need to use a developer enviroment not provided by google or respectable companies, but by shady coders so it's probably that your implementation will be shared without you knowing.

It's not ETHICAL at all.

I advise you to not take that 'fun challenge', ever if you got SKILLS.

Use your brains for something worthy.

5 hours ago, man.with.a.plan said:

Yes, the easiest way is with a text message or email.  It's done all the time. Sometimes even with a warrant.

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived