Kaspersky Total Security Vs Bitdefender Internet Security

brolly

Hi guys

I have a few hours to decide which of the above software to buy...The cyberweek countdown clock is counting down rapidly. I understand the whole detection rate and performance stuff. I also understand that kaspersky is more feature rich the selling point for me being the File encryption. A downlside with kaspersky is the 1 pc limitation but saying that i have bitdefender 6 month trials installed on my other devices. The only thing that attracts me to bitdefender is the 5 device license. In a few words based on what i have said, what would you recommend?

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

watch the videos it just maybe help u more

all videos from the same user  i think he do a good test

if u ask me save your money and use from kaspersky  topics with fix 

buy your love ones some thing nice and be happy

u can get it free from this topic

I don't use Anti Virus out side of what windows offers anymore... As when I tried all those I bought and had tried the best of the best on my 1 year old I7 7700k gaming rig. Every time I would download a game from steam or the internet I would get huge spikes on my CPU 70-90%.. I tried reformatting, Reinstalling on different drives disabling certain drivers that might conflict finally i went back to stock and now I don't have the spikes when I download I don't know why I looked it up and I seen lots of others reporting the same issues without many actual fixes. It might be a windows 10 bug. But if your a gamer or download large files from the net keep it in mind that you might want to save your money or start testing the trial versions of the antivirus software's ..

I concur with  @knowledge .

Kaspersky is quite good , go for it 🙂

5 hours ago, The AchieVer said:

I concur with  @knowledge .

Kaspersky is quite good , go for it 🙂

I agree. I ended up going for Kaspersky. The selling point was the folder encryption. I can use my 6 month giveaway licenses for my other devices. I'm also fascinated by how people recommend cracks and meds despite me clearly saying i'm after a paid legit solution :tooth:

It all depends upon ,how safe are your browsing habits .

I you charter in murkier water, surely you are asking for trouble 🙂

Kaspersky is better in terms of the use of RAM resources, nevertheless that both kaspersky or bitdefender have very good protection capabilities. if I'm more prefer Kaspersky, remember the use of RAM is smaller.

• 6 months later...

Both are great computer software for protection and security. In majority of the blog that I've read, Bitdefender always out ranks Kaspersky in most of key features an antivirus should have, though it's just a little bit, it's still something to think of. 

This is one of the good read I've come across.
https://www.softvire.com.au/bitdefender-total-security-2019-in-depth-review/

Archived