Recruit

Adobe Creative Cloud Applications 2018 [Deployment Packages] - Serialization & Support

PafoH
1 minute ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Installer with Desktop Application:

You download the online installer Adobe providing, run the app and it downloads and installs the package on your machine.

Standalone Installer:

You download the full package and install it the traditional method (Preferred method)

But both are very similar to its size; 

According to best of my knowledge, Online installer tends to have very lower in size, as they download other components over the internet !!!

DR_ADHAM
2 minutes ago, PafoH said:

According to best of my knowledge, Online installer tends to have very lower in size, as they download other components over the internet !!!

I thought you were talking generally not about those in the 1st post.

I guess just adding the online desktop app to the 1st one, the Topic Author can clarifies it to you.

Icow
11 minutes ago, PafoH said:

if you are still confused about which one to download, just choose Standalone Installer (refers to generally the name of software that provides offline installation)

vyzzer
55 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Installer with Desktop Application:

You download the online installer Adobe providing, run the app and it downloads and installs the package on your machine.

Standalone Installer:

You download the full package and install it the traditional method (Preferred method)

Thank you for helping, DR_ADHAM

Just for clarification.

The development packages "Installer with Desktop Application" comes with the Adobe Creative Cloud Application and it's the central hub for Creative Cloud activity and allows the users to view applications and updates. It's also a convenient way to install and activate all the other Applications cos you only have to click on the Try button found in the Apps menu. Once the Apps are installed, it would automatically be activated. You need to be connected to the internet to do this. 

The development packages "Standalone Installer" only install the main component of the Application which you've chosen. The standalone installer packages update via the Application's Help menu "Updates" item using the built-in Adobe Application Updater and this doesn't require you to sign in with an Adobe ID.

The development packages are pre-licensed full installer with the latest updates.

Regards.

hp owner

Please consider me for getting Re-serialization License File. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: THANKS @vyzzer I WILL MAINTAIN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR GREAT SUPPORT LIKE EARLIER.

Edited by hp owner

hp owner

Never mind I have not got the the Re-serialization License File so I have the following questions:

1. Whether Re-serialization License File will activate the old version (.i.e. 2018 Build like PS 19.x.x) only or the new versions also (.i.e. 2019 Build like PS 20.x.x)?

2. Whether I will be allowed to update my products or not?

3. Whether Re-serialization License File will activate all the applications installed or not?

4. Whether I will be able to make my own Deployment Packages so that they may be installed to another PC without any need of activation?

5. Whether Adobe login is required or not? If I login to Adobe account what will happen?

6. What is the installation process?

7. I think now hosts editing is not required here?

Edited by hp owner

dhjohns

Edited by dhjohns

DR_ADHAM
1 hour ago, hp owner said:

Never mind I have not got the the Re-serialization License File so I have the following questions:

1. Whether Re-serialization License File will activate the old version (.i.e. 2018 Build like PS 19.x.x) only or the new versions also (.i.e. 2019 Build like PS 20.x.x)?

2018 Build like PS 19.x.x  NOT  2019 products

2. Whether I will be allowed to update my products or not?

Yes and contact Adobe servers freely without any blocking method

3. Whether Re-serialization License File will activate all the applications installed or not?

4. Whether I will be able to make my own Deployment Packages so that they may be installed to another PC without any need of activation?

5. Whether Adobe login is required or not? If I login to Adobe account what will happen?

6. What is the installation process?

4 hours ago, vyzzer said:

So, what's Adobe CC Apps 2018 deployment packages? The answer is:

The deployment packages are created using the Adobe CC Packager provided by Adobe and it contained the latest Adobe Creative Cloud Applications and Updates. All the deployment packages are pre-licensed with an authentic Enterprise Serial Number during packaging and no further validation is needed on the user machine.

These deployment packages are suitable for environments where internet access is prohibited or infrequent. Users don't need to create an Adobe ID to sign in to begin using these applications. An Adobe ID is only required when users chooses to install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application. 

Regards.

7. I think now hosts editing is not required here?

AS I said: without any blocking method, so the answer is YES

Hope you got your answers.

Edited by DR_ADHAM

DR_ADHAM
1 hour ago, dhjohns said:

This will activate stand-alone.  Just replace original.

amtlib.zip

Please refer to the 1st post, and those are the author's words not mine:

2. Rules of the topic

1. Here will be posted only links for genuine releases; If you need to share anything else, I suggest you to start new topic (s) to Software Updates forum or maybe to Software [Archive] ;
  2. We will not share in here any " cracks / fixes / activators....etc !";

Wellington Britto

@vyzzer Can I have license files, please?

Congrats to your hard work :wub:

vyzzer
2 hours ago, hp owner said:

Please consider me for getting Re-serialization License File. Thanks in advance.

29 minutes ago, gingerbread80 said:

@vyzzer Can you share the licensing files? Thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, Wellington Britto said:

@vyzzer Can I have license files, please?

Hi hp owner, gingerbread80 and Wellington Britto

I'll send all of you the download link for the re serialization license file shortly, please wait.

Happy computing.

Regards. 

Edit: All sent.

Edited by vyzzer

dekdown

:dance:I have question.:dance:

1. This license (Re-serialization License File) Expires on.....? or life time

2. Work with packages 2018 only or newer version too. 

:dance:Thanks for all Brother.:dance:

Regards.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you computer. Make me know friendship.

vyzzer
20 minutes ago, dekdown said:

I have question.

1. This license (Re-serialization License File) Expires on.....? or life time

2. Work with packages 2018 only or newer version too. 

Hi dekdown

The license use for the re-serialization expire on 30th November 2019.

The re-serialization license file only works on Adobe CC Apps 2018. This is because Adobe has changed the licensing model for the new Adobe CC Apps 2019. 

Regards

dhjohns
1 hour ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Please refer to the 1st post, and those are the author's words not mine:

2. Rules of the topic

1. Here will be posted only links for genuine releases; If you need to share anything else, I suggest you to start new topic (s) to Software Updates forum or maybe to Software [Archive] ;
  2. We will not share in here any " cracks / fixes / activators....etc !";

Removed

hp owner

After a long time by running RemoveVolumeSerial.exe as administrator nothing is happening. No popup is coming.

Should I delete all contents of the following :

C:\Users\All Users\regid.1986-12.com.adobe

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

The AchieVer

@hp owner You just run the removeseriizarion.exe as an administrator.You will see a blue circle for couple of seconds and it will remove the previous license. 

There won’t be any pop up . 

No need to remove any files 

Further, same would be the case while serialization. It will perform it’s task silently.

Hope this helps 🙂

Edit: You can’t create the serialization file and or any package.

Just install the app required and thereafter run the serialization file . Done

Edited by The AchieVer

vyzzer
16 hours ago, The AchieVer said:

Further, upon checking the expiry via adobe expiry check, it states the expiry date as 11/30 .

Can you please use the AdobeExpiryCheck tool to find out for me the new expiry date of the re-serialized deployment packages for the Adobe CC Apps 2018.

Thank you for helping.

Regards.

The AchieVer

@vyzzer i apologize for the confusion . 

For the sake of clarity, the previous adobeserialization.exe was provided to me by @virge  and not you.

Anyways , thanks for helping me this time around.

Surely, i will check the same and in a while will let you know the new expiry date of the deployment packages for Adobe CC Apps 2018.( since i have't re-serialized them)

Regards,

The AchieVer
2 hours ago, vyzzer said:

Can you please use the AdobeExpiryCheck tool to find out for me the new expiry date of the re-serialized deployment packages for the Adobe CC Apps 2018.

Thank you for helping.

Regards.

The new expiry date of the packages for Adobe CC Apps 2018 is 11/30/2019

image.thumb.png.dc35883e107edd53ff5012679e24855b.png

Regards,

vyzzer
6 minutes ago, The AchieVer said:

The new expiry date of the packages for Adobe CC Apps 2018 is 11/30/2019 

This is what I wanted to know, AchieVer 

Thank you for the confirmation.

Regards.