Jump to content
Recruit

Adobe Creative Cloud Applications 2018 [Deployment Packages] - Serialization & Support

Recommended Posts

Toink
2 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

I already have it installed on 2 machines & working fine.

The serial is not blacklisted.

Moreover the Serial Number is validated before installation; so if it's blacklisted you'll be prompted & at that time you will not reach the stage when you completed the installation process & found the message of 7 days remaining (Although PS CS6 gives you a trial period of 30 days not 7 days).

Another point we select "Install, I've a serial number" not "Try" during installation !!

Your statement is somewhat misleading.

 

With all due respect, I'm not trying to mislead anyone here.

 

I installed the PS CS6 Extended and, of course used the key during the installation. It went through as is. BUT, when I tried to update it as soon as the installation is finished it threw a 7-day trial period warning. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to register on-line via my created adobe account that when I tried to register it said, 'invalid serial' - I just un-installed it from my system.

 

Again, I am in no way trying to mislead anyone. For you, sure it works. not on mine, though.

 

I was trying to look for another option. Found this topic and am just asking if perhaps I could get the serialization file get the 2018 version instead. I also wish to update the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI since it's showing that security updates is no longer available for it.

 

Thanks.

 

 

XI.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM

@Toink

You got it wrong.

I said literally: Your statement is somewhat misleading.

I didn't said at all that you're trying to mislead anyone & didn't think of that at all !!

I'll check this serial number again at night trying to install PS CS6 Extended on VM.

 

Regarding your request, I'm not objecting at all & BTW this's not my job. Just wait for @vyzzer

I just try to get points clarified about the CS6 suite, so we can update the mentioned topic accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toink
14 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

@Toink

You got it wrong.

I said literally: Your statement is somewhat misleading.

I didn't said at all that you're trying to mislead anyone & didn't think of that at all !!

I'll check this serial number again at night trying to install PS CS6 Extended on VM.

 

Regarding your request, I'm not objecting at all & BTW this's not my job. Just wait for @vyzzer

I just try to get points clarified about the CS6 suite, so we can update the mentioned topic accordingly.

 

Hey, no ruffled feathers. I appreciate you helping out. Cheers! I hope @vyzzer would grant my wish. :)

Edited by Toink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM

Forgive me @Toink

Just another question:

When you used the serial for PS CS6 during installation, what happened?

Was it validated successfully or what ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toink
7 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Forgive me @Toink

Just another question:

When you used the serial for PS CS6 during installation, what happened?

Was it validated successfully or what ?

 

During installation, I applied the serial as "I have a serial..." I don't recall if I signed up after that or clicked 'Later' - Sorry I've been awake for some 16 hours now.

 

But I recall the installation proceeded as normal. It's only during the update that it threw out that 7-day period error. That was when I tried to log in and register the serial online at Adobe.com using my created Adobe account.. Tried to update again, same error.

 

Now, I installed everything on a newly formatted Windows 10 Enterprise system. No other Adobe app was installed except for the Acrobat Pro XI from the same topic.

 

Hope this helps.

Edited by Toink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM

There must be something wrong on your side @Toink

  1. This's an Enterprise serial number that you can't use to link with your individual Adobe account.
  2. The CS6 line is now both EOL & End of support, meaning NO updates.
    It's only the installer has not the latest build; as it's version 13.0 that can be updated to 13.0.1
    After that, you'll not receive any updates.
  3. The trial period for all CS6 products is 30 days (Starting from the time you installed any CS6 product on the same OS)
    Have you installed it for 23 days; so when it was reverted back to trial, you had only 7 days remaining ?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toink
30 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

There must be something wrong on your side @Toink

  1. This's an Enterprise serial number that you can't use to link with your individual Adobe account.
  2. The CS6 line is now both EOL & End of support, meaning NO updates.
    It's only the installer has not the latest build; as it's version 13.0 that can be updated to 13.0.1
    After that, you'll not receive any updates.
  3. The trial period for all CS6 products is 30 days (Starting from the time you installed any CS6 product on the same OS)
    Have you installed it for 23 days; so when it was reverted back to trial, you had only 7 days remaining ?!!

 

 

I may have indeed done something wrong during the install process. I may have missed some steps with the instructions posted. To be honest, I really don't want to tinker installing the CS6 version anymore. Still hoping  though, that @vyzzer would reconsider sharing the Serialization file :) 

 

Anyways, my eyes are already to heavy to go on. I'll call it a day... Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
2 hours ago, Toink said:

I installed the PS CS6 Extended and, of course used the key during the installation. It went through as is. BUT, when I tried to update it as soon as the installation is finished it threw a 7-day trial period warning. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to register on-line via my created adobe account that when I tried to register it said, 'invalid serial' - I just un-installed it from my system.

 

Hi Toink

 

Photoshop CS6 Extended once serialized with an authentic volume license, will not return to trial mode because volume license users are free from registration and/or signing in.

 

If you try to register Photoshop CS6 Extended and/or other Adobe CS6 products for that matter, you'll be shown "This serial number is already in use" and that's all to it, nothing will happen.

 

BTW, I just checked the serial number for Photoshop CS6 Extended and as per usual, is working fine.

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toink
9 hours ago, vyzzer said:

 

Hi Toink

 

Photoshop CS6 Extended once serialized with an authentic volume license, will not return to trial mode because volume license users are free from registration and/or signing in.

 

If you try to register Photoshop CS6 Extended and/or other Adobe CS6 products for that matter, you'll be shown "This serial number is already in use" and that's all to it, nothing will happen.

 

BTW, I just checked the serial number for Photoshop CS6 Extended and as per usual, is working fine.

 

Regards.

 

Thank you for clarifying @vyzzer. I'm still hoping that you can still share the serialization for the 2018 version, pretty please? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InsaneAl

I see now yet another release has been deployed - P'shop CC 20.0.3.29450

InsaneAl

Edited by InsaneAl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The AchieVer

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and Standard (Continuous Track)

 

Version2019.010.20091

 

Download

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0nl1n3

Hi there, can i also get the LFMigration.rar?

Thank you in advance even if  i am not allowed to get it. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
1 hour ago, 0nl1n3 said:

Hi there, can i also get the LFMigration.rar?

 

Hi 0nl1n3

 

I'll send you the download link for the re-serialization license file shortly, please wait.

 

Happy computing.

 

Regards.

 

Edit: Sent.

Edited by vyzzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0nl1n3
1 hour ago, vyzzer said:

 

Hi 0nl1n3

 

I'll send you the download link for the re-serialization license file shortly, please wait.

 

Happy computing.

 

Regards.

 

Edit: Sent.

Hey Vyzzer thank you very much, as always. for your great work here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toink

Please, @vyzzer can you share with me the Adobe CC 2018 serialization for my personal consumption. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itang

Hello, excuse me.

May I also have the serialization. I just installed the Premoere Pro 2018 and said the licens is expired.

Thanks in Advanced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The AchieVer

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and Standard (Continuous Track) update - All language

Acrobat Version 2019.010.20098

 

Download

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
exodius

 

 

@Recruit @vyzzer hello brotha...can i get the link for serialization for adobe premier pro cc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
1 hour ago, exodius said:

hello brotha...can i get the link for serialization for adobe premier pro cc?

 

Hi exodius 

 

I'll send you the download link for the re-serialization license file shortly, please wait.

 

Happy computing.

 

Regards.

 

Edit: Sent.

Edited by vyzzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bugoy

Hi Nsaners,

 

I don't know if I'm qualified to receive Adobe Serialization by vyzzer, but taking my chances here.

 

Thank you in advance.

 

~bugoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
atw1226

I'm having this problem with Adobe Acrobat DC. Every now and then, there's this pops up " Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service", it's saying that Acrobat is not genuine. I've sterilize acrobat with the Perpetual Volume License File I have a while back. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advanced!

 

adobe genuine pop up.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pr3y

@vyzzer may I also kindly request permission to use serialization file? As I've been away from this community for some time I understand if I am not eligible.

 

Have a nice day :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
15 hours ago, atw1226 said:

I'm having this problem with Adobe Acrobat DC. Every now and then, there's this pops up " Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service", it's saying that Acrobat is not genuine. I've sterilize acrobat with the Perpetual Volume License File I have a while back.

 

Hi atw1226

 

Please point me to the Perpetual Volume License File  you're using.

 

Regards.

 

13 hours ago, pr3y said:

may I also kindly request permission to use serialization file? As I've been away from this community for some time I understand if I am not eligible.

 

Welcome back, pr3y

 

I'll send you the download link for the re-serialization license file shortly, please wait.

 

Happy computing.

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kumar78

Vyzzer... can you send me Perpetual Volume License File too. The old link already expired. I just formatted my PC. Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyzzer
2 hours ago, Kumar78 said:

can you send me Perpetual Volume License File too. The old link already expired. I just formatted my PC.

 

Hi Kumar78

 

If you're referring to the Perpetual Volume License File for Acrobat Pro DC 2017 (Classic), then it's here:

 

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/326749-adobe-creative-cloud-applications-2018-deployment-packages-serialization-support/?do=findComment&comment=1408192

 

Happy computing.

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • Wannabe99
×
×
  • Create New...