Recruit

Adobe Creative Cloud Applications 2018 [Deployment Packages] - Serialization & Support

Recruit
15 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

Ha ha, you're showing signs of hallucinations and paranoia.

Well,

I didn't know that you are expert in medicine, as well. ;)

I meant the real medicine, in the virtual one you are the best, none cannot keep up with you, you are having lots of medicines: keys and solutions for software(s). :P

Some guys from here are finding me always the black sheep: I am happy to see the things have not changed for the people that really counts for me.

19 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

peace of mind to resolve your problem.

Thanks for encouragements: I have only one single problem, some of my old friends from here have been abused, and I cannot do too many to change that.....

We will be in touch again....I am not sure what will happen with this account...lots of surprises are happening here these days, but I am sure that I will find ways to do it..I know lots of "secrets codes" to demonstrate who I am....

All the best to you, Bro!

vyzzer
1 hour ago, Skunk1966 said:

yes I got it from a very old topic in VIP section; that topic was all about the PLFile for Acrobat Pro

Damn! Reserialization files are the exact files I already have.

How could the re-serialization license file I just sent you be the same with the one you got from the old topic in VIP section when the former is only created in November 2018. 

I checked the FAQ by @nOkialpha and found that 2019 versions can't be activated with the reserialization file because Adobe changed the way of activating 2019 products.

Yes, it's true that the new Adobe CC Apps 2019 can't be activated with re-serialization license file but not Adobe Acrobat DC 2019.

I guess I have to try and use another way

Please use the re-serialization license file I just sent you to activate Adobe Acrobat DC 2019 (Version 2019.0.10.20069). If you don't try it, you'll never know.

Regards.

Skunk1966
1 hour ago, vyzzer said:

Please use the re-serialization license file I just sent you to activate Adobe Acrobat DC 2019 (Version 2019.0.10.20069). If you don't try it, you'll never know.

I tried and it remained trial version. Uninstalled completely and installed from scratch; now activation went fine

skizoid

Hello @vyzzer, if I am eligible please share the license file with me. I just want to activate Adobe Acrobat DC

Thank you.. 

rorymi6

Hi all 

greetings

Can I ask a question please ?

Tomorrow I take receipt of my new Imac PC and was hoping somebody would guide me into installing CC2018 onto it.

Are the installers on first page MAC .dmg installers or Windows ?

Sorry for my ignorance I have never owned a MAC before and I am unfamiliar with apple products.

Hopeful for some support from a expert in this field

many thanks in advance

regards

DR_ADHAM
13 minutes ago, rorymi6 said:

Hi all 

greetings

Can I ask a question please ?

Tomorrow I take receipt of my new Imac PC and was hoping somebody would guide me into installing CC2018 onto it.

Are the installers on first page MAC .dmg installers or Windows ?

Sorry for my ignorance I have never owned a MAC before and I am unfamiliar with apple products.

Hopeful for some support from a expert in this field

many thanks in advance

regards

Unfortunately, all deployment packages in the 1st post + AdobeSerialization files are for windows only.

If you're interested, there's another topic but for Adobe CS6 products (For both windows & Mac) + Authentic Perpetual Licenses

rorymi6

Thanks for the very quick response DR_ADHAM

It all seems a bit confusing as on the first page it states

System Requirements:
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.9 or v10.10   ??????

I was really looking for the newer creative cloud 2018 with my new Imac not the older CS6

looks like I am out of luck then unless anybody can point me in the right direction ?

thank you in advance

appreciate any help

regards to all

Nsane users 

DR_ADHAM
3 minutes ago, rorymi6 said:

Thanks for the very quick response DR_ADHAM

It all seems a bit confusing as on the first page it states

System Requirements:
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.9 or v10.10   ??????

I was really looking for the newer creative cloud 2018 with my new Imac not the older CS6

looks like I am out of luck then unless anybody can point me in the right direction ?

thank you in advance

appreciate any help

regards to all

Nsane users 

System requirements are written in general.

Of course the download links for the CC 2018 products for Mac are available, but will not be able to use the Serialization files offered here by @vyzzer as they are .exe files (i.e for Windows only).

I wanted to point you to the right direction so I recommended Adobe CS6 products for Mac for you.

It's not related at all to what's the latest version (and BTW Adobe CC 2019 is the latest version), it's all about what you needs and what will meet all your requirements even it was an old version.

You can also follow the post for office as we're offering activation for Office 2019 for Mac.

rorymi6

DR_ADHAM

Many thanks I have been following these new threads you participate in with interest every day over the last month or two

you are all doing a great service to Nsane members and a big thank you to vyzzer for suppling keys and support.

I have spotted the office 2019 mac thread and will no doubt see you there shortly.

If I cannot find a solution to 2018 cc I may be back to look at CS6

The reason I was looking for CC is I was unsure if files were backwards compatible and if I received a file from CC would it work/ open in CS6 being the older application ?

Again great support and help guys

much appreciated !

😉

anupam_luv
Posted (edited)

Dear @vyzzer ...... Plz share re-serialization license (for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC latest web installer) with me.... Request u to plz provide perpetual serialization for it 

Can I hv one serialization file/license for all adobe cc products....  its quite confusing and tedious.... I edited this post so many times to ask my exact query, hehe!....

N thanks @DR_ADHAM for the Office 2019 key ... i just got it frm ur post...

Edited by anupam_luv

lkovijay

Please provide serial Adobe Acrobat DC

ljuba

Hi,

Couple of questions:

- Is it applicable also on Mac?

- Can I get it?

- Any idea why (Mac) 2015 installers don't want anymore to accept serial offline? Any remedy for that?

Thanks in advance.

The AchieVer
2 minutes ago, ljuba said:

Hi,

Couple of questions:

- Is it applicable also on Mac?

NO

Regards

anupam_luv

Request you to plz share serialization license (for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC latest web installer) with me.... 

aneeqnaqvi

It would be very kind of you guys to provide me the serialization files. Thanks.

qkwxx

Acrobat Pro DC 2017 (Classic)

Other language license file activations are not supported except for the English version

After changing the language from the licensed English version, it becomes a trial version.

----------------------------

Forgive me for my bad English, this is Google Translate.

ap1ril
On 12/26/2018 at 5:13 PM, xhartom said:

Note : Apart from Adobe Dimension CC, all other Adobe Apps (Like Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc.) are properly Serialized and working perfectly.

Dimension CC and XD CC don't support device licensing deploying through CCP and in general the serialization of a standalone installer.

Some of their features require Adobe ID login mandatory and the access to an online environment which is exactly the opposite of device licensing target (thought for offline environment in ETLA-GOV and shared school/lab machines).

Therefore they are only available as named licensing deploying and it's the only environment they work in a stable way.

They have both been available in CCP in the past for a very short time and quickly removed by Adobe because of lack of stability (serialization is often lost/broken) and other issues.

Regards.

ap1ril
On 1/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, ljuba said:

- Any idea why (Mac) 2015 installers don't want anymore to accept serial offline? Any remedy for that?

AFAIK genuine Adobe CC offline installers for Mac (up to 2018 ver.) which you can download directly from Adobe servers are still supporting such an activation type.

Of course you need to have a non-expired serial to type in.

You can also download CCP for MAC and run it on a MacOS machine or VM (ie. using VirtualBox or VMWare), create your own standalone packages and deploy them.

CCP for MAC also supports the license file creation only (ie. AdobeSerialization, etc).

All in all, it's just the same as Windows OS.

Regards.

xhartom
On 1/9/2019 at 10:01 PM, lkovijay said:

Please go to the rule no. 3

Serialization files will be offered by @vyzzer only to preferred members;

Icow
On 1/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, lkovijay said:

You can have Acrobat Pro DC 2017 (Classic) with Perpetual Volume License

qkwxx

Acrobat Pro DC 2017 (Classic) with Perpetual Volume License

Thanks vyzzer
Perpetual Volume License File does not support Chinese language.
After the English installation is selected, the activation is normal.
If you change to the Chinese language, it will become a trial version.