Link Insert

dabourzannan

Most of the editing tape "on top" is not working. Can not use text formats or insert either a link or spoiler.

Windows 10 1809 x64 Build 17763.134

Default MS security center.

Vivaldi Browser

Not sure which additional info will be useful, but I will provide any info you may need.

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Seems fine here.

Try clearing your cache, if that does not fix it then cookies too. It's also possible that an adblocker or something similar is blocking something, try disabling it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 3:07 AM, DKT27 said:

Seems fine here.

Try clearing your cache, if that does not fix it then cookies too. It's also possible that an adblocker or something similar is blocking something, try disabling it.

@DKT27

Hope you will excuse me for being late to answer here, the reason was unplanned business trip.

I'm using AdGuard alright, but it shows that nothing blocked. Now I have disabled it but still editing buttons on top not working.

It might help to know that I'm using Vivaldi 2.1.1337.51 (64-bit) browser, as default, and this issue is not present when I use Edge.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, dabourzannan said:

@DKT27

Hope you will excuse me for being late to answer here, the reason was unplanned business trip.

I'm using AdGuard alright, but it shows that nothing blocked. Now I have disabled it but still editing buttons on top not working.

It might help to know that I'm using Vivaldi 2.1.1337.51 (64-bit) browser, as default, and this issue is not present when I use Edge.

Means something is blocking in the browser.

Did you do what I suggested above here.

11 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Did you do what I suggested above here.

I sure did, though still unable to use editing.

Archived