Recruit

Microsoft Products Activation [Windows] - Keys & Support

DR_ADHAM

As I see windows server will be a separate project

Edited by DR_ADHAM

apgupta

from where to download PIDKey 2.1.2.1017 ?

Icow
51 minutes ago, apgupta said:

from where to download PIDKey 2.1.2.1017 ?

appnee.com

Recruit

Hello @DR_ADHAM 

Thanks for heads-up!

I will post here only versions released on the official page of the project and, also, into the repository download folder.

The version mentioned by you isn't there yet!

Regards,

ashish1989

another awesome thread by Recruit

Recruit
7 minutes ago, ashish1989 said:

another awesome thread by Recruit

Thanks @ashish1989

We have also for Office, in case you haven't noticed it yet. I saw you visited also the topic for ESET project.
Also, we will start another project for Windows Server, next week, most likely.

Sorry, my reactions are gone, at least for now!

Regards,

TheDom
1 hour ago, Recruit said:

Hello @DR_ADHAM 

Thanks for heads-up!

I will post here only versions released on the official page of the project and, also, into the repository download folder.

The version mentioned by you isn't there yet!

Regards,

Ratiborus has several official repositories, PidKey 2.1.2.1017 is in this second repository.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/dvGK/Y64RUpzKa

Recruit
55 minutes ago, TheDom said:

Ratiborus has several official repositories, PidKey 2.1.2.1017 is in this second repository.

Hello,

Sorry, I didn't notice: Indeed, this link is posted also on the official page of the project, at ru-board.
It will be updated today!

Thanks & Regards,

Edited by Recruit

DR_ADHAM
25 minutes ago, TheDom said:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/dvGK/Y64RUpzKa

14 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Hello,

Sorry, I didn't notice: Indeed, this link is posted also on the official page of the project, at ru-board.
It will be update today!

Thanks & Regards,

Edited by DR_ADHAM

Recruit
1 minute ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Now, no words after our God Father  😜

I suppose you can read the post on the top of yours!

And this is last time when I will reply to " show off " messages: You should have understood that I am catched with lots other things, and, even so, I replied.

DR_ADHAM

@Recruit

Take it easy, I was just joking, no "show off" at all

BTW post edited.

PS: If I want "show off" as you said, it'll not of course be on you !!

jollydan
On 11/18/2018 at 12:29 PM, loyal said:

Does Anyone have Windows 10 LTSC key ? Please share if i deserve .

The key for Windows 10 LTSC 2019 is now extremely rare! We all have to wait for the generosity from @vyzzer and @Recruit. However, if the activation count is exhausted, I'm here to help you guys out with phone activation if you need it.

This new version of Windows cannot be granted with a digital license. We have either online activation or phone activation. Therefore, the backup for this Windows activation is needed.

Thanks for reading.

jollydan
33 minutes ago, PafoH said:

Is there anyway to port OEM License to a new machine....

Like I said before, if you activate your Windows 10 Home, Pro, Education with a Retail valid key, then you add an OEM-DM key for an appropriate version of Windows, your new machine will be permanently activated.

Windows 10 Enterprise needs an Online activation key, then an OEM_DM key needs to be added after that.

This machine is activated with a Retail key and has a digital license. (guided by me :)  )

Capture_2018_11_19_19_22_50_438.png

PS: I've just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro onto my son's laptop. I didn't do anything but the machine is automatically activated after installation with Internet connection because this device has a digital license.

Edited by jollydan

The AchieVer
1 hour ago, PafoH said:

Is there anyway to port OEM License to a new machine....

When you get a computer that comes with Windows system preinstalled by the manufacturer, the Windows license will always remain tied to that computer.

Well , in this case it seems not possible.

further , for clarity:

OEM :

OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

hope this helps 

Edited by The AchieVer

jollydan
3 minutes ago, The AchieVer said:

When you get a computer that comes with Windows system preinstalled by the manufacturer, the Windows license will always remain tied to that computer.

Yes, definitely. When we purchase a new laptop, it is normally preinstalled with Windows 10 Home edition. If we use an ISO file to reinstall Windows 10, the machine will automatically choose Windows 10 Home even though we want to change the version to Windows 10 Pro, just because the license remains tied to that computer like you said.

But we have a way out.

If we want to change from Windows 10 Home to windows 10 Pro to activate it later, we use this CMD:

CMD (Admin)

changepk.exe /productkey VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

Our machine will change to Windows 10 Pro.

The AchieVer

@jollydan thanks for sharing the information. 

But, perhaps, I was  clarifying @PafoH query.😊

6 minutes ago, jollydan said:

Yes, definitely. When we purchase a new laptop, it is normally preinstalled with Windows 10 Home edition. If we use an ISO file to reinstall Windows 10, the machine will automatically choose Windows 10 Home even though we want to change the version to Windows 10 Pro, just because the license remains tied to that computer like you said.

But we have a way out.

If we want to change from Windows 10 Home to windows 10 Pro to activate it later, we use this CMD:

CMD (Admin)

Our machine will change to Windows 10 Pro.

or can we use a modified wim with only pro image inside?

PafoH

I know that oem is tied to that computer only... That's why I asked if there is a way out

Anyway thanks everyone

@jollydan is it possible to change home to pro... ??

Edited by PafoH

jollydan
6 minutes ago, PafoH said:

I know that oem is tied to that computer only... That's why I asked if there is a way out

Anyway thanks everyone

@jollydan is possible to change home to pro...

Yes! Suppose your machine is running with Windows 10 Home and you want to change to Windows 10 Pro, use this command line:

CMD (Admin)

Then if you continue to activate your machine installed with a Windows 10 Pro Retail key successfully and has a digital license, the next time you can reinstall Windows 10 Pro on your machine.

Have a look at the photo I posted previously.

Edited by jollydan

PafoH

Home is enough for me, but I miss group policy editor (gpedit.msc)

Earlier windows 8 home has this gpedit

vyzzer
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, jollydan said:

Believe it or not, my device does have a digital license for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016. However, the process to obtain a digital license for this version of Windows is extremely complicated.

Whenever I reinstall this version, I need to add the generic key OEM:NONSLP: NK96Y-D9CD8-W44CQ-R8YTK-DYJWX. My device will be activated again.

As far as Windows 10 Enterpirse LTSB 2015 is concerned, after we activate our device with an Online key, it does not show a digital license. Nevertheless, if we forget to add the generic key for this version, we'll lose the activation for re-installation. So, to reactivate this version, we have to add the generic key for it: FWN7H-PF93Q-4GGP8-M8RF3-MDWWW right after we activate it with an Online key.

Thanks for your reading.

Hi jollydan

In your personal opinion, can digital license be obtained for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with this process?

I'm sure you know that each time you reinstall a MAK key activated Windows OS, the activation count decreases by one.

If digital license can be obtained in the manner you described herein, do you know the impact it will caused?

Regards.

ashish.k
3 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

Hi jollydan

In your personal opinion, can digital license be obtained for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with this process?

I'm sure you know that each time you reinstall a MAK key activated Windows OS, the activation count decreases by one.

If digital license can be obtained in the manner you described herein, do you know the impact it will caused?

Regards.

Sorry vyzzer, Microsoft has removed the ability to obtain a digital license for LTSC 2019 but it still can be done on Enterprise v1809.

Regards.

Edited by ashish.k