Recruit

Microsoft Products Activation [Windows] - Keys & Support

vitorio

Again another excellent topic by @Recruit and @vyzzer. I really appreciate the time and effort provided to all nsaners.

3 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

So, it's 3 by now 😂

november_ra1n

Recruit

& Me

The more the better. With so many excellent nsaners I really do not mine.

irfman

i already have windows 10 installed on my laptop so how can i check the version of my installation. Also, will it automatically update to the latest version through windows update or i need to download a fresh copy of the windows?

thanks in anticipation.

The AchieVer

@Irfan to check the version of Windows installation, press windows +R key together, it will open the run command.

Type WINVER  then hit enter , it will display the build installed I.e 17134. ..... or 17763.134 etc etc .

If it’s a legit copy then as when the new version is available, you will get it or you can check it manually through windows Update.

hope this helps 

mnr

Salute to @Recruit & @vyzzer for your great efforts,

just one little suggestion, please keep recent versions of ESD to ISO Tools for converting Windows 10 ESDs. Some of them are 'decrypt-multi-release_v180925', 'esd-decrypter-wimlib-39', 'DISM++' etc.

I prefer to download ESD from that little xml file from official Windows Media Creation Tool for newly released Windows RS Stable Build and convert it to ISO for Windows 10 Pro Retail Upgrade. So these are my favorite tools. :D

Edited by mnr

Icow
15 minutes ago, mnr said:

Salute to @Recruit & @vyzzer for your great efforts,

just one little suggestion, please keep recent versions of ESD to ISO Tools for converting Windows 10 ESDs. Some of them are 'decrypt-multi-release_v180925', 'esd-decrypter-wimlib-39', 'DISM++' etc.

I refer to download ESD drom that little xml file from official W10 Download Tool for newly released Windows RS Stable Build and convert it to ISO for Windows 10 Pro Retail Upgrade. So these are my favorite tools. :D

we can download the ISO file from microsoft without the Windows Media Creation Tool

2018-11-18_105544.png

mnr
19 minutes ago, Icow said:

we can download the ISO file from microsoft without the Windows Media Creation Tool,,,

Are these TechBench ISOs?

Icow
26 minutes ago, mnr said:

Are these TechBench ISOs?

official microsoft : https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

right click on Microsoft page ( press ctrl + shift + i )

2018-11-18_10550okeee1.png

Edited by Icow

The AchieVer

TechBench iso’s By wzor 

Tech bench

mnr
2 hours ago, Icow said:

official microsoft : https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

right click on Microsoft page ( press ctrl + shift + i )

2018-11-18_10550okeee1.png

yes, i am aware about this trick on the latest Media Creation Tool download page. But in last screenshot, page url was not visible so i got confused with TechBench ISO download page. Anyways thanks a ton for clarifying my doubt and this will also add up to community knowledge. 

Btw ESDs are smaller in size, compared to ISOs, plus its quite easy process to convert ESD to ISO using available tools. Moreover you cN generate Multi Version or Single Version ISO with Standard install.wim from ESD.

Icow
26 minutes ago, mnr said:

yes, i am aware about this trick on the latest Media Creation Tool download page. But in last screenshot, page url was not visible so i got confused with TechBench ISO download page. Anyways thanks a ton for clarifying my doubt and this will also add up to community knowledge. 

Btw ESDs are smaller in size, compared to ISOs, plus its quite easy process to convert ESD to ISO using available tools. Moreover you cN generate Multi Version or Single Version ISO with Standard install.wim from ESD.

Yes...using ESD files or directly download ISO files are 2 choices according to taste, keep in mind always use the latest version of ESD Decrypter.

irfman
6 hours ago, The AchieVer said:

@Irfan to check the version of Windows installation, press windows +R key together, it will open the run command.

Type WINVER  then hit enter , it will display the build installed I.e 17134. ..... or 17763.134 etc etc .

If it’s a legit copy then as when the new version is available, you will get it or you can check it manually through windows Update.

hope this helps 

@The AchieVer thanks , the windows 10 (enterprise version) installed on my laptop is 1803 which is not the latest version. It's also digitally activated and all windows updates are installed. what should i do to update it to the latest  version.

image.png.2358db248a7d7342a57bf82858c43cbf.png

The AchieVer

@irfman you have the latest version installed. Due to botched up update i.e 1809 , although MS has released version 1809 on nov 13 , but perhaps, the roll out is gradual.

So , my advice is to stick with the version installed and wait till MS servers provide the update via windows update.

However, having said that, still if you are anxious to update, I can provide the link to version 1809 iso.

hope this helps 😊

bfc_xxx

@RecruitI have a key I want to share but I cannot pm you. 

Edited by bfc_xxx

DR_ADHAM
8 hours ago, jollydan said:

Dear @DR_ADHAM

If you activate Windows 10 Pro with an Online key, you'll have a digital license (linked to your Microsoft account - optional). Therefore, you do not need to save the activation. The next time you reinstall Windows 10 Pro, you only need to add the generic key for Windows 10 Pro with the Internet connection.

Besides, if you activate Office 2019 with a Retail key, you do not need to save the activation, either. After re-installation of Office 2019, you add the Office key you previously used to activate. Then your Office will be activated again as usual.

So, if we have Windows 10 with a digital license and an Office Retail key, we can use them both for good on our devices. :)

Thanks for your reading.

Yeah, that's true (in part) and that's what I'm really doing after each fresh installation,

But to correct your knowledge digital licence could be linked only to Retail & OEM licenses and NOT VL licences regardless activation was on- or offline.

And then if it was linked to your MS account (Not a Local account) you'll get activated automatically once you log in to this account.

sqTWw8d.png

Recruit
5 hours ago, mnr said:

Hello,

We will not add more tools on frontpage that make the same job. This will create confusion among people.

Also, there is a tutorial on the frontpage "how to use the tool", people cannot complain do not have what they need in order to get the iso.

Also, a single tool we will help us to avoid meaningless questions such: " Recruit, what tool do you recommend to get the iso? ". What I recommended I have already added and also I have tested it to see if works or not. The results were published on frontpage, too!

However, people are free to use what tool they consider it best for they needs!

53 minutes ago, bfc_xxx said:

I have a key I want to share but I cannot pm you. 

Hello,

Nice from your side!

I suggest you to identify in here those people that you need to share the key with them.

We have not asked people to donate us any keys in order to be published on the frontpage. It happened only when we gave a key before, and, also only for Office 365 for Professional Plus.

Regards,

DR_ADHAM
7 minutes ago, Son Tran said:

get active Windows & Office with all version.

You'll never find Office 2019 ProPlus Retail Keys and Windows EnterpriseS 2019 for instance

the exclusive source is @vyzzer

jollydan
42 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Yeah, that's true (in part) and that's what I'm really doing after each fresh installation,

But to correct your knowledge digital licence could be linked only to Retail & OEM licenses and NOT VL licences regardless activation was on- or offline.

And then if it was linked to your MS account (Not a Local account) you'll get activated automatically once you log in to this account.

Theoretically, what you quoted from Microsoft is absolutely correct; however, your knowledge about Windows activation is quite different from what I knew and practised before. :)

When it comes to Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, Education, if you activate these version with Online VL keys, your device will have a digital license whether your device is linked to your MS account or not. Without being linked to MS account, the activation will write: "Your device is activated with a digital license". With being linked to MS account, the activation will write: "Your device is activated with a digital license linked to your MS account". The possibility to reactivate your Windows will be the same either with your Local account or MS account.

If you activate your Windows with CID and IID by phone, you need to save the activation.

BTW, i'd like to emphasize the fact that if we activate Windows with a Retail key which is still valid, after getting the CID by phone or on Web site, you do not need to add to the activation wizard. Instead, you add that Retail key again to your device or use this command line (Admin)

Cscript slmgr.vbs -ato

Exit

your windows will have a digital license with or without MS account!

PS: i have done this for many times and have been flawlessly successful.

Thanks for your reading.

Edited by jollydan

irfman
1 hour ago, The AchieVer said:

@irfman you have the latest version installed. Due to botched up update i.e 1809 , although MS has released version 1809 on nov 13 , but perhaps, the roll out is gradual.

So , my advice is to stick with the version installed and wait till MS servers provide the update via windows update.

However, having said that, still if you are anxious to update, I can provide the link to version 1809 iso.

hope this helps 😊

thanks a bunch, as advised i will wait patiently for the official roll-out of 1809 update. :)

DR_ADHAM
18 minutes ago, jollydan said:

your windows will have a digital license with or without MS account!

PS: i have done this for many times and have been flawlessly successful.

Thanks for your reading.

I know that and that's not what I'm talking about

Moreover, it's my practice not what MS said .. The pic. is just a proof

You didn't get the point, I meant when you've digital licence linked to your MS account then you'll get automatically activated every time regardless the method of activation you followed

But if it's a local account it'll be linked with a digital license only if used retail or oem license and I'm sure about that

Regards.

jollydan
31 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

I know that and that's not what I'm talking about

Moreover, it's my practice not what MS said .. The pic. is just a proof

You didn't get the point, I meant when you've digital licence linked to your MS account then you'll get automatically activated every time regardless the method of activation you followed

But if it's a local account it'll be linked with a digital license only if used retail or oem license and I'm sure about that

Regards.

To my knowledge, we do not need MS account to have our Windows reactivated the next time if we have activated our Windows with an Online key previously.

It should be noted that after we activate our Windows with an Online key, we need to add a generic key for an appropriate version of Windows, for example, the generic key for Windows 10 Pro is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T.

Windows 10 Enterprise DOES NOT have a Retail key. It only has VL-MAK keys. So, after we activate our device with an Online Enterprise key, we need to continue to add the generic key for this version of Windows to have a digital license. The generic key for Windows 10 OEM Enterprise is XGVPP-NMH47-7TTHJ-W3FW7-8HV2C.

When it comes to Windows 10 Education, if we have a digital license, after re-installation, we can add any Education keys even the blocked Education keys. Our Windows Education will be activated again.

Edited by jollydan

jollydan

Believe it or not, my device does have a digital license for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016. However, the process to obtain a digital license for this version of Windows is extremely complicated.

Whenever I reinstall this version, I need to add the generic key OEM:NONSLP: NK96Y-D9CD8-W44CQ-R8YTK-DYJWX. My device will be activated again.

As far as Windows 10 Enterpirse LTSB 2015 is concerned, after we activate our device with an Online key, it does not show a digital license. Nevertheless, if we forget to add the generic key for this version, we'll lose the activation for re-installation. So, to reactivate this version, we have to add the generic key for it: FWN7H-PF93Q-4GGP8-M8RF3-MDWWW right after we activate it with an Online key.

Thanks for your reading.

Edited by jollydan

vyzzer

Hi All

If any of you guys here can point me to the download source of the Windows 1O S ISO, will receive from me an online retail key of the same for his/her effort.

Regards.