23 minutes ago, psyko666 said:

That's strange, I get this:

Do I have to install a Volume edition?

Yes . It’s a MAK key.

Regards

10 minutes ago, mongtay said:

VMware Workstation 15

Kindly delete the visible keys.

You can display only last 5 digits of the key.

Regards

tRust
6 hours ago, szaboi65 said:

Workstation Pro Volume:MAK Online: 50 

Regards 😉

where is the installation for windows workstation pro?

Phantom Blade
1 hour ago, apgupta said:

Hi,

please help me to activate Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS 2019 Volume:MAK ( Enterprise LTSC )

CID (not from me)

Spoiler

019180-475505-152513-110634-080761-401556-228354-925405

:eekout:

The AchieVer
6 minutes ago, tRust said:

Windows 10 Pro for Workstation is an add on. So long as you have a Digital License for your computer and you have linked your Microsoft Account, just Go to the Store and upgrade again to Windows 10 Pro for Workstation for Free.

Regards

Icow
1 hour ago, tRust said:

Windows Workstation Pro included on Windows 10 Pro installer package, you can choose version of Windows that you want to install

2019-01-10_235908.png.b7e21a067167fec182be2bdf64fdc633.png

Edited by Icow

loyal

Key YWT2C

Please Provide CID

Spoiler

Edited by loyal

Phantom Blade
12 minutes ago, loyal said:

Key YWT2C

Please Provide CID

But you just said "Activated".

szaboi65

@loyal

Need call Ms support.

other key maybe? -RM7WP

Edited by szaboi65

loyal
1 minute ago, Phantom Blade said:

But you just said "Activated".

it was ....

Phantom Blade
3 hours ago, loyal said:

it was

Then try learn to get your own CID. Don't waste our time just to getting the CID repeatedly coz your negligence not backup the activation.

Edited by Phantom Blade

psyko666

oh my god.. I thought the license was for VMWare Workstation, I shouldn't get more wine now.. :frusty: 🍷

loyal
11 hours ago, Phantom Blade said:

Then try learn to get your own CID. Don't waste our time just to getting the CID repeatedly coz your negligence not backup the activation.

First you r member of nsane not any owner so use gentle world . You are not prime minister of US so do not behave like that . May be your time is precious so do not reply like any others .

You need not to tell me what should i learn . Did you give me any CID ? I do not know who r u ? Last time I did it myself it was not you .

So pls do not ruin Nsane tradition of help each other .  BAH

Edited by loyal

compgen1534
1 hour ago, loyal said:

First you r member of nsane not any owner so use gentle world . You are not prime minister of US so do not behave like that . May be your time is precious so do not reply like any others .

You need not to tell me what should i learn . Did you give me any CID ? I do not know who r u ? Last time I did it myself it was not you .

So pls do not ruin Nsane tradition of help each other .  BAH

No one's ruining the tradition, if anything you are. Anyone who asks for a CID after they just got done activated, again, is highly suspicious!! If not the case, then it's your own fault you lost the activation and now you will have to wait in the back of the line for another one when they are good and ready. The rule are not that complicated.

Helping others activate their machine and pretending like you lost the activation does NOT work around here anymore. Learn to call on your own if that's the case.

BAH 

loyal
58 minutes ago, compgen1534 said:

No one's ruining the tradition, if anything you are. Anyone who asks for a CID after they just got done activated, again, is highly suspicious!! If not the case, then it's your own fault you lost the activation and now you will have to wait in the back of the line for another one when they are good and ready. The rule are not that complicated.

Helping others activate their machine and pretending like you lost the activation does NOT work around here anymore. Learn to call on your own if that's the case.

BAH 

Who mention that i have lost activation . I have lost laptop ....I know how to call but i am unable to get code this time so i asked . 

BAH ?

Edited by loyal

slick1109

@psyko666 Can I please request a Windows 10 Enterprise Key?

EDIT:  Via PM Please

Edited by slick1109
EDIT: Via PM Please

ahmedsamir
8 minutes ago, slick1109 said:

@psyko666 Can I please request a Windows 10 Enterprise Key?

key:  

md5:  9cf3b2971bbac90b27b23fd11beb255a

Edited by ahmedsamir

slick1109
2 minutes ago, ahmedsamir said:

key:  

md5:  

Thank You very much for your response and the key hash, although the reason I asked @psyko666 for the key is because I was hoping to get a "Non-Publicly Posted" key for activation.  Since you just posted yours in this thread, as apposed to privately via a PM, it is now publicly available to anyone.

I would actually have preferred to install Windows 10 Pro, but was willing to install Enterprise instead specifically because I was hoping for a key that was not already made public.

I might be completely wrong in my thought process here, (i am sure someone will tell me if i am) but I assumed that by using a private key that I would have less of a risk of my installation becoming De-activated in the future for whatever reason (license over-usage, Micro$oft deactivating keys they find posted publicly, etc).  Since I have not idea where there keys are coming from to begin with, I just figured that using one that was not already publicly posted would be a safer option.  Like I said, please correct me if i am wrong.

ahmedsamir
8 minutes ago, slick1109 said:

Thank You very much for your response and the key hash, although the reason I asked @psyko666 for the key is because I was hoping to get a "Non-Publicly Posted" key for activation.  Since you just posted yours in this thread, as apposed to privately via a PM, it is now publicly available to anyone.

I would actually have preferred to install Windows 10 Pro, but was willing to install Enterprise instead specifically because I was hoping for a key that was not already made public.

I might be completely wrong in my thought process here, (i am sure someone will tell me if i am) but I assumed that by using a private key that I would have less of a risk of my installation becoming De-activated in the future for whatever reason (license over-usage, Micro$oft deactivating keys they find posted publicly, etc).  Since I have not idea where there keys are coming from to begin with, I just figured that using one that was not already publicly posted would be a safer option.  Like I said, please correct me if i am wrong.

puplic or private key ;the point is valid and working key either online or by phone and once you got the cid the machine will permanently activated and linked to your Microsoft account even if you format your pc . in one condition  the same os and the same hardware ..  

Edited by ahmedsamir

compgen1534
40 minutes ago, slick1109 said:

Te machine doesn't become deactivated if the key expires. The only thing affected is if it was his own personal key it's not going to be usable for future activations. Just make sure you backup your license so the next time you format your PC you can quickly restore it. 

Also she's not managing this thread @slick1109 it's just ask them @vyzzer @The AchieVer@DR_ADHAM

ask them.

Regards

Edited by compgen1534

slick1109
45 minutes ago, ahmedsamir said:

puplic or private key ;the point is valid and working key either online or by phone and once you got the cid the machine will permanently activated and linked to your Microsoft account even if you format your pc . in one condition  the same os and the same hardware ..  

OK, if you say it doesnt matter then I will try it.  I assume I can use the key you posted during the installation process right?  I dont need one of the special tools from the first post to inject it after install?  All I need is to download the ISO, add it to a USB Flash drive, install Windows Normally and enter that key when it asks for it, then I am done correct?  (Sorry to ask, but I have never actually installed Windows 10  before.  I am used to installing Windows 7, with no key, then using either Daz loader or Windows Toolkit to activate afterwards.)

Thanks again  :)

Edited by slick1109

Icow
11 minutes ago, slick1109 said:

OK, if you say it doesnt matter then I will try it.  I assume I can use the key you posted during the installation process right?  I dont need one of the special tools from the first post to inject it after install?  All I need is to download the ISO, add it to a USB Flash drive, install Windows Normally and enter that key when it asks for it, then I am done correct?  (Sorry to ask, but I have never actually installed Windows 10  before.  I am used to installing Windows 7, with no key, then using either Daz loader or Windows Toolkit to activate afterwards.)

Thanks again  :)

When Windows 10 installation process you can skip entering key.
After installation is complete, you can install windows 10 key via CMD : slmgr /ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Or Go to : Setting – Update & Security – Activation

Edited by Icow

slick1109

OK, so I just installed Windows 10.  I chose to go with the "Pro" version instead.  Entered one of the keys from the fist post in this tread during installation and everything seemed to install properly.  However once Windows finished I checked to see if it was Activated, and it was NOT.  I tried all 3 of the keys listed in the opening post for the "Pro" version (by going to Settings - Update and Security - Activation) and each time I got the same message:

We can't Activate Windows on this Device because you don't have a valid Digital License or Product key.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here.  Like I said, I tried all 3 keys (Listed under "VOLUME - Windows 10 Pro" in the opening post) and each one gives me the same message.

compgen1534
5 minutes ago, slick1109 said:

OK, so I just installed Windows 10.  I chose to go with the "Pro" version instead.  Entered one of the keys from the fist post in this tread during installation and everything seemed to install properly.  However once Windows finished I checked to see if it was Activated, and it was NOT.  I tried all 3 of the keys listed in the opening post for the "Pro" version (by going to Settings - Update and Security - Activation) and each time I got the same message:

We can't Activate Windows on this Device because you don't have a valid Digital License or Product key.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here.  Like I said, I tried all 3 keys (Listed under "VOLUME - Windows 10 Pro" in the opening post) and each one gives me the same message.

If you want immediate assistance I can activate your machine over teamviewer or guide you to another set of keys that work over the telephone that I'm aware of. Otherwise the helpers will be back sson 

Regards