Best Way to get Music and Sync between devices.

man.with.a.plan

man.with.a.plan

I've been using Sidify to convert Spotify playlists into mp3 files.. But when I need music on my android and iPad I would have to first transfer the music every time. It's pretty frustrating.

So I need something like Sidify to get high quality music with cover art on my other devices.. Any suggestion?:rolleyes:

• Replies 7
  • Views 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Spotify your only source for music to download?  I guess I'm old fashioned and add the cover art myself and sync it the device after each music collection update

looking for this too...got 12 days of music on my sd card but looking fr ways to EASILY SYNC  to pc and android files...more and more tho, relying on spottily..hard to match any song any where anytime over any device..the music file is for when i am out of cell/wifi coverage when i travel

man.with.a.plan
23 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

Itunes on ios

Your favorite file transfer app on Android... or use an sd card for your music on your droid device

Yeah but that's pretty frustrating coz everytime I listen to a new song, I'd have to record it with Sidify and then send it to my android device..

I'm asking if there's a way(app) to download music while I listen to it(on android)

....Something like spotify premium:unsure::P

52 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

Itunes on ios

Your favorite file transfer app on Android... or use an sd card for your music on your droid device

well you can send files to your droid that way..we want to auto sync those two files.

man.with.a.plan

@dMog This might help...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/247333/how-to-sync-files-between-android-and-your-pc-with-foldersync/amp/

OR this...

https://www.fosshub.com/MyPhoneExplorer.html

MyPhoneExplorer easily connects and you can choose to either sync or just transfer certain files by drag and drop... There's also options like one-way sync or both-way syncing..

Archived