uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25130 (preferred version by many since it doesn't include all the latest extra stuff)

K7108

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just use qbittorrent, like a sane person, you can then always run the latest, because its not written by a dickhead who tries to monetize his userbase, and expose them to malware/vulnerabilities

uTorrent has been a steaming pile of poo for so many year si literally do not understand why anyone would even consider using it

Just saying.....

You can get most of the old versions here:

https://filehippo.com/download_utorrent/history/

I use 2.0.4, with the DHT patch

OK guys thanks for the comments. The reason for the post was simply to inform staff that link does not work and it needs fixed.

When I clicked on the "let us know" it brought me to "Site/Forum Feedback" so that is why I post about it here. IMO a report button would be better.

Is this listing broken or outdated? If so let us know!

Anyways 11 hours later the link it is still broken. Maybe they will fix it or maybe not, :dunno: 

• 2 weeks later...

@Matt I see you "LIKED" my post. The link is still broken so I will assume you want it broken. I am sure you have your reasons so I will bow out of this topic. I will not check or report the broken link again. If you do get around to fixing the link on FrontPage please remember to edit the title of this thread to reflect that it was SOLVED.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, K7108 said:

@Matt I see you "LIKED" my post. The link is still broken so I will assume you want it broken. I am sure you have your reasons so I will bow out of this topic. I will not check or report the broken link again. If you do get around to fixing the link on FrontPage please remember to edit the title of this thread to reflect that it was SOLVED.

I liked it because you reported something is broken. The proxy and the files on my to do list, and I'm already working on them. It will take time to make them running again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Remove ads:

Kill task: utorrentie.exe

Find utorrentie.exe    default= C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\updates\3.5.5_44994

Select Properties > Security - Edit Group or user names

Add new user: Everyone - Permissions: Deny

or just Deny to the current system and users

Ads gone

or replace with dummy file (attached)

utorrentie.zip

Archived