DR_ADHAM

Microsoft Products Activation [Office] - Keys & Support

cosy

That is true in one way or the other.

There must be something here to dance about.

Edited by cosy

Snap122

This is quite a comprehensive and well constructed topic. Looking forward to getting a key for Office 2019 some time, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for future projects, @Recruit and @vyzzer.

Edited by Snap122

The AchieVer

@vyzzer well in view of the new guidelines, Your assistance with regards to office & project 2019 shall be appreciated.(0nly if I qualify as per your criteria)

Regards

Robert Smali

I'm joined here March 18, 2017. I have Office 2016 activated thanks to the old post from november_ra1n_.

Now I hope to activate Office 2019 thanks to @vyzzer and @Recruit. If it is not possible, I will understand it, and I will wait calmly.

Thanks for your great job! 🙂

TrojanK
On 11/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, Recruit said:

1. Professional Plus (ISO)

X64:

File name: SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2016_64Bit_English_MLF_X20-42432

MD5  : 7955af405021b1ffd93f3bd837de5d7b

SHA1 : cfbdbf902f26a78f68bb5f91a37e6cdac2252429

Will it be OK if I post a mirror (100 MB splits.rar) here?

Edit:

Office Professional Plus 2016 Volume x64 English Mirror - 813 MB (100 MB splits.rar) 😁

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#F!feQzmQab!dpBCeNBAnASPkkuxMOHWyA

Old share will be deleted!

Processing new link...

Extract to get : SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2016_64Bit_English_MLF_X20-42432.iso

MD5   : 7955af405021b1ffd93f3bd837de5d7b

SHA-1 : cfbdbf902f26a78f68bb5f91a37e6cdac2252429

Office Professional Plus 2019 Retail x64+x86 en-US Mirror - 3.08 GB (200 MB splits.rar) 👇

Pass: MDL2018
Edited by TrojanK
😁

cosy

Can I get some assistance with ProPlus2019Retail activation?
@vyzzer and Recruit, thank you very much

Edited by cosy

tonyblair

Sorry Cosy if I borrow your way of asking, your English is better then mine

Recruit, Can I get some assistance with ProPlus2019Retail activation?
@vyzzer, thank you very much for the precious gift to the nsaners.

ps: actually I have Office Mondo 2016 (version 1810 Build 11001.20074 Click to run) activated with

Kms for 180 days. Can I install ProPlus2019 in parallel (the two running)? or they are exclusive

Edited by tonyblair

DR_ADHAM

@Recruit and @vyzzer

You could never control where keys are shared even if you decided not to publish and began to select certain individuals, it's a whole world of VR

You can PM someone with a key... that's OK but you guarantee he's not going to share and BTW this should not be a problem

the point is to help others who couldn't afford buying such products or keys, those others should be treated on a base of equality anywhere whether nsaners or others, yes indeed with the priority for nsaners and yes with more advantages for more productive members

november_ra1n_ is sharing keys publically on his twitter page, could you blame him ?!! AFAIK, he's one of the most helpers here and in MDL forums and he's obvious regarding that issue " Software's supposed to be free everyone to use specially for those born wrong side of the world and can't afford."

I'm for example have activated all products: win 8.1, win 10, office 2010, office 2013, office 2016 and backed up all my activations, so personally I'm not in need for any keys but when I get hand on such keys I try to help others (others who I don't know at all) but doing good things will not go with wind and am not waiting appreciation, it's for me the same concept as november_ra1n_ " Software's supposed to be free everyone to use specially for those born wrong side of the world and can't afford."

Regards

Dudit

@Recruit, kindly please, can I get some assistance with Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail Activation?

I will keep it top secret. Thank you very much.

@vyzzer thank's very much.

Algalord

Following the topic's current guidelines:

@vyzzer, could you give me support for Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail?

Thanks in advance.

bfc_xxx

I need assistance / support for Office 2019 Retail. 

tani

Thank you for your support, i will wait for my opportunity.... Office 2019 Pro plus Retail activation...

Thanks in advance.

acum

how do i remove completely office from mac book , change key in mac book and activated offline? thanks in advane

aks

I need assistance / support for Office 2019  Pro Plus Retail. Thanks in advance.

t80u

I need assistance / support for Office 2019  ProPlus Retail. Thanks.

Recruit
25 minutes ago, acum said:

how do i remove completely office from mac book , change key in mac book and activated offline? thanks in advane

Hello @acum

Please take a look to the link from below:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninstall-office-for-mac-eefa1199-5b58-43af-8a3d-b73dc1a8cae3

Unfortunately, I cannot help you more: never had any Apple product!
Please let us know if it worked for you, I need to know in order to add it to the first post, to the knowledge base.

Related the activation: I suggest you to try the online activation, and if it will not work, try the Self Service for Mobile Web Portal

Choose 7 digits, provide the installation id, than click on the white arrow with blue background  from the right corner. On the next step, the web app. will provide you the confirmation id that needs to be added into the activation window.

Waiting for feedback! Thanks!

Regards,

;)

acum
6 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Hello @acum

Please take a look to the link from below:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninstall-office-for-mac-eefa1199-5b58-43af-8a3d-b73dc1a8cae3

Unfortunately, I cannot help you more: never had any Apple product!
Please let us know if it worked for you, I need to know in order to add it to the first post, to the knowledge base.

Related the activation: I suggest you to try the online activation, and if it will not work, try the Self Service for Mobile Web Portal

Choose 7 digits, provide the installation id, than click on the white arrow with blue background  from the right corner. On the next step, the web app. will provide you the confirmation id that needs to be added into the activation window.

Waiting for feedback! Thanks!

Regards,

;)

thanks for answering , I'm still learning about mac product too. anyone?

vyzzer
2 hours ago, aks said:

I need assistance / support for Office 2019  Pro Plus Retail. Thanks in advance. 

Hi aks

I'll send you the Office Pro Plus 2019 retail key for online activation shortly, please wait.

Happy computing.

Regards.

Edit: Key sent.

Edited by vyzzer

cosmic002

Can I get some assistance with ProPlus2019 Retail activation?
thank you very much for your help (vyzzer and Recruit)