Jump to content
DR_ADHAM

Microsoft Products Activation [Office] - Keys & Support

Recommended Posts

DR_ADHAM
1 hour ago, rorymi6 said:

This is disappointing why is PID key giving incorrect information ?

I thought PID key was accurate with its results ??

😥

 

I said it before: "The best way to validate any MS key is to install it and try to activate, the best tool is MSAct Plus v1.0.8 b3"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatalvn
6 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

Here's your CID:

  Hide contents

349342

301592

720544

118602

326903

702991

833671

766303

 

Let me know if your Office is activated !!

 

 

My Office is successfully activated, thank you very much sir ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
t0t2k
8 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus RTM - VL MAK (Offline)

Key: CDKYB
MD5: 6881ef9ab8242495c483e56b6cef0437
  Reveal hidden contents

8jtRa4r.png

 

Please help me for the CID for this Office 2016 ProPlus VL.  Thanks a lot!

3411960 7090322 6025336 3555902 2416760 4283771 4548740 0885035 1578966

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onlygreen
On 4/7/2019 at 12:00 AM, DR_ADHAM said:

 

CID:

  Hide contents

126486-393510-278944-108206-098246-350834-637935-440501

 

Need help again..

Because i updated my Office, it need to activated again...

 

this is Installation ID i have

 

-DPGT3
Code 1 = 0848896
Code 2 = 9490811
Code 3 = 9367813
Code 4 = 2568516
Code 5 = 5723894
Code 6 = 3010543
Code 7 = 6979640
Code 8 = 3503912
Code 9 = 7685440

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jollydan
51 minutes ago, onlygreen said:

Need help again..

Because i updated my Office, it need to activated again...

 

this is Installation ID i have

 

-DPGT3
Code 1 = 0848896
Code 2 = 9490811
Code 3 = 9367813
Code 4 = 2568516
Code 5 = 5723894
Code 6 = 3010543
Code 7 = 6979640
Code 8 = 3503912
Code 9 = 7685440

 

Blocked IID. Change another key.

Office 2016 VL or Retail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jollydan
2 hours ago, t0t2k said:

Please help me for the CID for this Office 2016 ProPlus VL.  Thanks a lot!

3411960 7090322 6025336 3555902 2416760 4283771 4548740 0885035 1578966

 

CID

Spoiler

435114-320412-433502-596862-008851-456171-317634-762930

 

Happy computing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onlygreen
3 hours ago, jollydan said:

 

Blocked IID. Change another key.

Office 2016 VL or Retail?

Office 2019 VL.

 

ok then.. i'll wait for the keys... because i have checked at first post, there are no keys available at the moment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
write2vivek86

are there in vl download links available, i could not find one for en_us professional plus 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosy
2 hours ago, write2vivek86 said:

are there in vl download links available, i could not find one for en_us professional plus 2019

 

Did you read this ? Office 2019 Professional Plus VL ▶▶ HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tahir1337

Hi,

 

I need support for Office2019ProPlus.

 

thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
t0t2k
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, jollydan said:

 

 

Thanks a lot Jollydan, my office is activated and working now.

Edited by t0t2k
wrong quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SabotaSe

Need MAK key for office 2019 Pro plus VL.. someone pm me please, sent fresh key.. thank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
3 minutes ago, SabotaSe said:

Need MAK key for office 2019 Pro plus VL.. someone pm me please, sent fresh key.. thank

 

No available VL MAK keys for Office 2019 ATM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
11 hours ago, onlygreen said:

Need help again..

Because i updated my Office, it need to activated again...

 

Updating your Office will NOT affect the activation status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tistou77

Hello

 

Are there MAK keys for Office 2019 (volume) ?
 
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
2 minutes ago, tistou77 said:

Hello

 

Are there MAK keys for Office 2019 (volume) ?
 
Thanks

 

Just count 3 posts above yours and check, you could checked before asking !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosy
3 minutes ago, tistou77 said:

Are there MAK keys for Office 2019 (volume) ?


HERE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tistou77
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

Just count 3 posts above yours and check, you could checked before asking !!!

 

Yes I saw, but I do not know what it was "ATM" (my english is poor :D), for that I asked
Only Retail keys then ?
Edited by tistou77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosy
1 minute ago, tistou77 said:

Yes I saw, but I do not know what it was "ATM", for that I asked

 

At the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tistou77
1 minute ago, cosy said:

 

At the moment

 

Aa ok, thanks ;)

No problem to install in "Retail" I guess ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosy
1 minute ago, tistou77 said:

No problem to install in "Retail" I guess ?

 

You may install the retail, but they are conditions one has to fulfil to get an activation via TW, read in my signature below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM

@daniel28

 

Successful online activation of MS Office Pro Plus 2016

 

Spoiler

bJCAsvN.png

Spoiler

E5ZehJX.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tistou77
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, cosy said:

 

You may install the retail, but they are conditions one has to fulfil to get an activation via TW, read in my signature below.

 

If I read your post correctly, no key for Office 2019 Standard, it's good for Home & Student and Pro Plus
And we can have a retail key only by TW, right ?

I also saw that no matter which version of Office 2019 I download, all versions are "available"
I downloaded the Excel 2019 ISO for testing and there are all the components of available, actually
 
I will stay with the 2016 for now
 
Thanks
Edited by tistou77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosy
7 minutes ago, tistou77 said:

And we can have a retail key only by TW, right ?

 

YES

 

8 minutes ago, tistou77 said:

I downloaded the Excel 2019 ISO for testing and there are all the components of available, actually

 

sure there is some difference but not all that big

 

9 minutes ago, tistou77 said:

I will stay with the 2016 for now

 

If you happy with it, stay there for some time until "something" comes up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
r1223

I need Office 2016 ProPlus VL key.

 

I tried this one 6881ef9ab8242495c483e56b6cef0437

 

on MsAct it says it can be done on phone, but on phone it says could not verify.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   4 members

    • nikbars
    • gfellow
    • szaboi65
    • ignant
×
×
  • Create New...