Recruit

Microsoft Products Activation [Office] - Keys & Support

cosy
28 minutes ago, IamBidyuT said:

Your's words are meaningful regarding some further rules should be added (to stop spammers to achieve 30 posts, or even with 30 posts while members of 2 years, one can simply create 100's of ID's here & keep then in silent for future profitable usage) . .

That is the main point here, and you have exactly expressed it the way we discussed it.

We are still open for further opinions on this .

IamBidyuT
8 minutes ago, cosy said:

That is the main point here, and you have exactly expressed it the way we discussed it.

Don't get me wrong here, just wanted to say that compgen1534 was not wrong on his thoughts, along with validity (a/c's creation date) + posts counts (30+ or whatever) it should be taken under consideration that they need to be at-least some helpful towards forum, if they spam just to increase post counts, bragging for help everywhere , means they should have minimal helpful contents which makes some sense, member's reputation points should be counted there as well (except fake reputation if the new user create multiple new ID's just to like his other ID's posts) . . . 

If such things goes fine, i guess nobody will have any issue ..

KMN
29 minutes ago, cosy said:

Focusing solely on the risk that the forum will be used only by spammers deprives the novice members of the motivation to actively participate in the community of this forum. Is it sensible to introduce ever more restrictive rules at the expense of activity? I'm not sure.
Would not it be better to introduce the principle that everyone has their chance at the start and only depends on how he uses it? This probably requires more data when you register your account in the forum. On one of the forums I met, for example, with a system of invitations sent by existing users. The forum has become more difficult to access, but the amount of spammers has drastically decreased. Each VIP member had several invitations at his disposal and he decided whether the registration of a new member on the forum would be possible or not. This is just an example but it shows that the risk can be minimized without ever increasing restrictions.

cosy
11 minutes ago, KMN said:

Focusing solely on the risk that the forum will be used only by spammers deprives the novice members of the motivation to actively participate in the community of this forum. Is it sensible to introduce ever more restrictive rules at the expense of activity? I'm not sure.
Would not it be better to introduce the principle that everyone has their chance at the start and only depends on how he uses it? This probably requires more data when you register your account in the forum. On one of the forums I met, for example, with a system of invitations sent by existing users. The forum has become more difficult to access, but the amount of spammers has drastically decreased. Each VIP member had several invitations at his disposal and he decided whether the registration of a new member on the forum would be possible or not. This is just an example but it shows that the risk can be minimized without ever increasing restrictions.

Thank you for your insight on this matter, BUT we are doing this on a wrong place or thread.

Can we do this in the discussions' forum please?

We may lose track of what this thread is about.

I do understand the grievances and anger we all have towards such members.

If it were possible such accounts out to be disabled, but we are talking in wrong place

Let us leave this thread to deal with OFFICE and  ACTIVATION

Thank you.

NB:.- The OFFICE TEAM  is also not blind to see this

Edited by cosy

bibhuti

Mr. @cosyhere is my activation status:

---Processing--------------------------
---------------------------------------
PRODUCT ID: 00339-25320-82861-AA327
SKU ID: c47456e3-265d-47b6-8ca0-c30abbd0ca36
LICENSE NAME: Office 16, Office16ProPlusVL_MAK edition
LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 16, RETAIL(MAK) channel
BETA EXPIRATION: 01-01-1601
LICENSE STATUS:  ---LICENSED--- 
Last 5 characters of installed product key: 6CQMB
---Exiting-----------------------------

bibhuti

@DR_ADHAM Please help me to activate office 2019.

jollydan

Hi, guys,

Having read those posts above, I quite agree with cosy's opinion. That means let the Office Team do their tasks based on what Forum Admin recommended.

It's not worth discussing why the Rules are so strict, what should be done in terms of member registration, and so on.

In the Forum in Vietnam, we do the same thing, and we straightforwardly refuse to help members with Office/Windows activation if they do not meet the requirements recommended by Admin though less strict than those here.

Let's look again at the Title of this Thread.

Regards,

Ifketak Khan
5 hours ago, cosy said:

Thank you for your insight on this matter, BUT we are doing this on a wrong place or thread.

Can we do this in the discussions' forum please?

We may lose track of what this thread is about.

I do understand the grievances and anger we all have towards such members.

If it were possible such accounts out to be disabled, but we are talking in wrong place

Let us leave this thread to deal with OFFICE and  ACTIVATION

Thank you.

NB:.- The OFFICE TEAM  is also not blind to see this

see, new member will always come and that will make this forum running... office team didn't help me to activate office 2016 because I was  a new mwmber, so I had settle down with office 2013 which was a genuine activation with corporate mak key (not even skype calling was required... now what people expect me to do? Cry here for a key? I would have more activities if I were helped due to gratitudes. Now I don't care what is happening.... do one thing,, make new member registraion lock and let the senior's and VIP's  to chat with each other throughout the day... no more bothering 

Edited by Ifketak Khan

Lysander

I've been a silent follower and user of your forum for a while now and I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work.

I'm pretty sure that this post won't get me to the 30 required for requesting Office keys, but in the near future I know I'll be needing your help.

Anyway, as a person who has benefit from your work previously, thank you again.

truemate

thank you Recruit, for starting this nice thread..

thank you Dr Adam, for helping in activating the office 2016 pro plus with key and method :D

and thank you the source of keys aka vyzzer, for providing keys to Dr Adham and others...secretly :d

zapp

Does anyone know if these mak keys are still working   4C33D or 4RJKQ

Thanks

ROMI

Yes, bus it is necessary to use the MS telephone support 😰

You need to be prepared to answer some questions ... such as: product you want to install, sometimes other ... Depends on the MS phone line you use ...

Ifketak Khan
11 minutes ago, zapp said:

Thanks

you can write PIDKey_Lite_v1.63.2 and search it on google. download the same and check with the full key. it will tell you the remaining activation count of the keys. Thanks!

DR_ADHAM
1 hour ago, zapp said:

Thanks

YES, both are still valid.

Spoiler

xDzd8u1.png

KMN

I need CID for:

Key               : -4RJKQ
Key Group         : Office 2016-19
Product Folder    : Office 2019, Office19ProPlus2019VL_MAK_AE edition 
Installation ID   : 424127289570327038193981926274571539895873406373148291765260802
Confirmation ID   : ???

KMN
1 hour ago, Ifketak Khan said:

you can write PIDKey_Lite_v1.63.2 and search it on google. download the same and check with the full key. it will tell you the remaining activation count of the keys. Thanks!

I've checked but remaining activation=0. It is still possible to activate by phone. WebACT doesn't generate CID. A conversation with an MS representative is needed.

DR_ADHAM
28 minutes ago, KMN said:

I need CID for:

Installation ID   : 424127289570327038193981926274571539895873406373148291765260802

Here's your CID:

Spoiler

Let me know if activated.

Ifketak Khan
47 minutes ago, KMN said:

I need CID for:

use this link to get CID:   https://msdev.gointeract.io/interact/index?interaction=1461173234028-3884f8602eccbe259104553afa8415434b4581-05d1&accountId=microsoft&appkey=196de13c-e946-4531-98f6-2719ec8405ce&Language=German&CountryCode=de&CountryLanguage=DE

Edited by Ifketak Khan

DR_ADHAM
18 minutes ago, Ifketak Khan said:

use this link to get CID

He had to call MS for the provided IID.

KMN
49 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Here's your CID:

Reveal hidden contents

Let me know if activated.

@DR_ADHAM

Thank you very much. It has been activated! 

Confirmation.PNG

Edited by KMN

zapp
2 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

YES, both are still valid.

Reveal hidden contents

xDzd8u1.png

Thanks, I am now activated

vyzzer, thanks for the keys you supply here

gimpell

Can i get help with Confirmation ID ?

Office 19, Office19ProPlus2019VL_MAK_AE edition  
    Partial Product Key: 4RJKQ

Instalation ID: 2153391 2167850 0251531 6603482 5959091 9558520 2181866 4893070 0457605

Can i have Confirmation ID?

Thank You

jollydan
3 hours ago, gimpell said:

Can i get help with Confirmation ID ?

Office 19, Office19ProPlus2019VL_MAK_AE edition  
    Partial Product Key: 4RJKQ

Instalation ID: 2153391 2167850 0251531 6603482 5959091 9558520 2181866 4893070 0457605

Can i have Confirmation ID?

Thank You

CID

Spoiler

446121-472364-087440-363752-174443-042725-127983-233176

Let me know if your Office is successfully activated.

Edited by jollydan