DR_ADHAM

Microsoft Products Activation [Office] - Keys & Support

cosy

Thank you, I also have the same problem with 2019, I get the error (SKU not found). I had previously activated with KMS.

Any help?

Chickenlittle
8 minutes ago, cosy said:

Thank you, I also have the same problem with 2019, I get the error (SKU not found). I had previously activated with KMS.

Any help?

Which version did you install? I believe KMS only work with vol version. Did you accidentally install retail version instead of vol?

Chickenlittle

MS now block retail key really fast. After Recruit posted the thread for about an hour. i tried to activate but none of them are working. have to wait  for another update from @Recruit and @vyzzer  or someone else mate :)

17 minutes ago, cosy said:

indeed i converted  to VOL

try to use an uninstaller software and remove all installed office version and its trace. then use kms to activate again, see if it work buddy :)

Edited by Chickenlittle

jbleck
23 minutes ago, Chickenlittle said:

MS now block retail key really fast. After Recruit posted the thread for about an hour. i tried to activate but none of them are working.

They (MS) aren't... You're just late to the party :P

23 minutes ago, Chickenlittle said:

try to use an uninstaller software and remove all installed office version and its trace.

Don't do that... just keep an eye on this topic (read it) and be patient...

I followed the instructions and it worked like a charm...

@Recruit & @vyzzer:notworthy: 

Is there a working license backup/restore office 2019 tool ?

If yes... can it be added to the first post?

Edited by jbleck

Ryanbee
6 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

You've preference, KP333

I'll send you the Office Pro Plus 2019 retail key for online activation shortly, please wait.

I wonder if I have a chance to have one! Thanks vyzzer for your generosity

Chickenlittle
6 minutes ago, jbleck said:

They (MS) aren't... You're just late to the party :P

Don't do that... just keep an eye on this topic (read it) and be patient...

I followed the instructions and it worked like a charm...

@Recruit & @vyzzer:notworthy: 

Is there a working license backup/restore office 2019 tool ?

If yes... can it be added to the first post?

you probably right. i might have late for the party :)

ap1ril

Thanks to @Recruit and @vyzzer for the great service about Microsoft stuff they started providing to the community, no matter if VIP member or not.

I'm pretty sure they will be able and kind enough to fullfill everyone's needs.

Hope something similar could be done for Adobe CC 2019 products, despite the deployment changes being introduced.

Keep up the good work guys.

Regards.

yes

I will be thankful if you provide me key for Office 2019.

Thanks in advanced

donkey-girl

why I cant convert a key no matter I choose MD5 convert or SHA1 convert tool, inserted and reversed I got message that I should use this format and nothing is converted :(

Seems to be a problem also when type it in and still no convert to normal key :(

Edited by donkey-girl

Recruit
7 hours ago, maut said:

Is this correct, it says BETA. (??)

It is just a cosmetic style. Your office is right licensed.
Sorry, I cannot provide the desired screenshot, last night I thought that I have installed it into a vm and activated via kms, I checked but looks it does not.

First time when it will came into my hands, I will let you know. Maybe I will send you a PM, with some additional hot girls, also....just kidding!;)

Stay with us further: More projects will start, the keys for LTSC are closer. Then we will help you to make a backup for activation, no to need to activate it online every time when you will install windows/office.

Regards,

;)

The AchieVer

@Recruit a much needed and quiet helpful post.

@vyzzer all your contribution and generosity is always appreciated.

i would really appreciate if you could share with me for office pro plus 2019 and project pro 2019.

Regards

Edited: 

i apolozise for oversight, as I didn’t go through the guidelines. In that case I will wait for the keys to be updated .

👍

Edited by The AchieVer

jbleck
3 minutes ago, donkey-girl said:

why I cant convert a key no matter I choose MD5 convert or SHA1 convert tool, inserted and reversed I got message that I should use this format and nothing is converted :(

u might be a victim of the "encoding format" (or whatever) that's happening lately here... just manually type the code and try again.

donkey-girl
6 minutes ago, jbleck said:

u might be a victim of the "encoding format" (or whatever) that's happening lately here... just manually type the code and try again.

Got same problem also when type in manuel-- :( The whitelist and deactivate AdGuard wont help, convert one key and other wont be converted

12 minutes ago, jbleck said:

Well tried that way still same problem :(

jbleck
6 minutes ago, donkey-girl said:

Got same problem also when type in manuel-- :( The whitelist and deactivate AdGuard wont help, convert one key and other wont be converted

i'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature yet... too lazy (not quite ready to admit the "i don't know how...") to investigate further... so far i managed to fix these "errors" either by copy/paste in a proxy (notepad) or manually type the needed text.

Edited by jbleck

donkey-girl
4 minutes ago, jbleck said:

i'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature yet... too lazy (not quite ready to admit the "i don't know how...") to investigate further... so far i managed to fix these "errors" either by copy/paste in a proxy (notepad) or manually type the needed text.

Also tried chrome and FF and still it wont convert any thing, still say that I should use this format. I am on a clean windows 10 where nothing is modified, so strange it only touch me :(

phoneunlock
2 hours ago, vyzzer said:

Hi irfman

I'll send you the Office Pro Plus 2019 retail key for online activation shortly, please wait.

Happy computing.

Regards.

Edit: Key sent.

Can't believe I wake up in the morning to find Office 2019 keys available but now blocked. Great work as usual. Would make my day if @vyzzer could PM me a retail key. 😁

Recruit

@donkey-girl

Prepare all the things for activation, and you are done, please send me a PM.
I have 2 new fresh keys from @vyzzer.

We will help you!

I do not need any other messages: We reserve the right to choose only the people about we think that deserve, at least for this moment, of course, until new keys will be added on the first post.

Greetings,

;)

Outstrip

@Recruit

Is there any chance that I too get a key?

Thanks....