New Members Read more... ×
Recruit

Microsoft Products Activation [Office] - Keys & Support

acky

DR_ADHAM can i have a key for office 2019 / project / visio? :) its hard to catch one from vyzzer.

tronturbo
4 hours ago, vyzzer said:

OK Kumar78, I'll send you the retail key for Office Pro Plus 2019 shortly, please wait.

Happy computing. 

Regards.

Edit: Sent.

1 hour ago, DR_ADHAM said:

PM me with the key used.

I am still waiting for the key. The key posted by @vyzzer blocked. Anyone please send me the key privately of office 2019. I really really appreciated that.

DR_ADHAM
7 minutes ago, tronturbo said:

I am still waiting for the key. The key posted by @vyzzer blocked. Anyone please send me the key privately of office 2019. I really really appreciated that.

Take note that I sent him Office 2016 VL MAK key.

I wish I could help you; but @vyzzer is the only & exclusive source for Office 2019 keys.

kenzhin

vyzzer is the Masterkey for office 2019☺️

milansavio
On 11/7/2018 at 8:57 PM, vyzzer said:

Hi All

The Visual Studio portal (my.visualstudio.com), formerly MSDN subscriptions has just rolled out the Retail keys for Office 365 in the form of Office Pro Plus 2019, Project Pro 2019 and Visio Pro 2019.

These Retail keys are perpetual licensed Office 365 keys which require users to sign in with his/her Microsoft Account to redeem the keys via setup.office.com and to install the corresponding Office 2019 applications online. After the Office 365 keys has been redeemed, users can no longer able to share out the keys cos it's already tied to his/her Microsoft Account.

The interesting thing is that once the Office 365 keys has been redeemed, it would automatically transformed to a completely new Office 2019 (Office19_ProPlusMSDNR_Retail, Office19_ProjectProR_Retail or Office19_VisioProR_Retail) keys which can then be reused/shared out to other members. Users can find this newly converted Office 2019 Retail keys in his/her Microsoft Account under the 'View product key" item.

We'll be giving out some of these untouched Office 365 (Office Pro Plus 2019, Project Pro 2019 and Visio Pro 2019) keys in a couple of hours time to preferred members here for try out and also to share out the converted Office 2019 Retail keys to other members for their feedback. When sharing out these keys, please remember that VS/MSDN Retail keys are generally good for 10 online activations. 

Preferred members who are interested to try out the new perpetual licensed Office 365 keys, can post their request here. Preferred members who gave good feedback of the try out will receive another Office 365 key of their choosing for their effort. 

Regards.

Edit: The term "Preferred members" used in this post refers to members whom we're acquainted and familiar with. 

Hi @vyzzerI appreciate your help! I just installed the 2019 office suite on my computer, but unfortunately the whole share was blocked.
I would like to try perpetual license Office 365 retail keys for Office Pro Plus 2019, Project Pro 2019 and Visio Pro 2019, if i can have a chance.
Regards!

tronturbo
2 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Take note that I sent him Office 2016 VL MAK key.

I wish I could help you; but @vyzzer is the only & exclusive source for Office 2019 keys.

Thanks Sir, you are doing a lot. Hope @vyzzer will PM me. 🤲

Icow

3 hours ago, tronturbo said:

one hour after you commented ... @vyzzer shared the key, where have you been yesterday ?

maxlife
4 hours ago, Icow said:

one hour after you commented ... @vyzzer shared the key, where have you been yesterday ?

Have patience dear.. @vyzzer is helping all members so much. Very soon he will comes with fresh keys... love u @vyzzer

Edited by maxlife

DR_ADHAM
4 hours ago, acky said:

DR_ADHAM can i have a key for office 2019 / project / visio? :) its hard to catch one from vyzzer.

I wish I could help you but @vyzzer is the only & exclusive source for all the keys you mentioned.

maxlife
2 hours ago, viorel1628 said:

Hi everybody ! Any Office 2019 Pro Retail key for today ?

@vyzzer is helping all members so much. Very soon he will comes with fresh keys... just keep watching this forum..

saneduck

Current selection of Office 2016 Pro Plus MAK are blocked

tronturbo
16 hours ago, Icow said:

Different timezone man

giang nguyen

Project Professional 2019 Retail

Spoiler

md5: 1077fbec6ee09e8aebede172f9a18e66

Visio Professional 2019 Retail

Spoiler

md5: a1612cedb429eda8b08b8fe6f73c906a

Soucre: Tiger - laobaixinghu.com

Edited by giang nguyen

gaganthakur

One key for retail Office Pro Plus 2019. Thanks

qka9999

Thank you @vyzzer! , I am waiting for the key Project Professional 2019 Retail & Visio Professional 2019 Retail. 

Raur

Hope there is a chance for a new Office Pro Plus 2019 key today @vyzzer, keeping my fingers crossed to activate my laptop ☺️ Thanks a lot! 

badboy2018

i need key for active visio  and project pro 2019 and hope can have one of them🤗

jaideejung007
4 minutes ago, Raur said:

Hope there is a chance for a new Office Pro Plus 2019 key today @vyzzer, keeping my fingers crossed to activate my laptop ☺️ Thanks a lot! 

Me too.

Thanks advance.

eulo

hello, please i need help.

683MB

Thank you in advance.

giang nguyen
1 minute ago, eulo said:

hello, please i need help.

683MB

Thank you in advance.

what you product you try to activte