Lurked awhile, like the tenor of this site!

Kali_Yuga911

Hiya:

Recently found this site through a link while looking for answers to a real problem I am having thanks to a local repair shop.  I am not a programmer or coder or IT pro, but a home computer user (first computer was in 1983).  I'm a self-learner and currently  using an online tutorial site to learn how to read HTML, CSS and javascript just for the heck of it.

• Replies 5
  • Views 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome!!! This is the site where you find a lot of material to increase your knowledge. From programming, news and general knowledge.

It may be called the Swiss army forum, in my opinion.

Welcome aboard Kali_Yuga911. I got my first computer around 2000. I knew NOTHING and couldn't even figure out how to play a cd in the mysterious machine. Then I was teaching English and one of my students was a Spanish speaking IT who needed to learn English to be able to give instructions over the phone to other offices in the company. So all our dialogue was computer related and while he was learning English I was picking up some knowledge about computers.

So don't worry about your level, you're still way above me!!!( And yes I can now play cd's in my computer!!!!)😀😀😀

• 1 month later...

Archived