Man dies falling from third floor flat after knife-wielding burglars break into his home

steven36

Tributes paid to Sheiku Adams: 'a great guy who never had a bad word to say'

adams.jpg

Tributes have been paid to a man who died in a fall from a third floor flat after knife-wielding burglars broke into his home.

Sheiku Adams plunged to his death in Highgate Road, in Camden, north London, on Thursday night.

Police discovered the 49-year-old on the floor outside after responding to a call he was being burgled. Officers believe it was a targeted break-in but they have not said how they suspect Mr Adams came to fall.

Neighbours have since expressed their shock and described the victim as a “great guy”.

One, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Press Association news agency: "It's shocking because he really was a nice guy. He always helped us out.

"He was a very devout man and a very nice guy. He never had a bad word to say and always said hello to people.”

He added: “A better guy you couldn't hope to meet. I don't understand why they chose that flat. This is nice place to live, everyone is nice and friendly so it's very strange."

Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, of London’s Metropolitan Police, has appealed for witnesses to come forward.

He said: “Tragically a man has lost his life in what appears to have started as an aggravated burglary and ended in his death, after he fell from a third-floor window.

"It is very early in the investigation, but I believe two men forced their way into the flat armed with at least one knife.

"This appears to be a targeted attack and there will be people out there who will know who is responsible for the events that led to Sheiku's death. I need to hear from those people as a matter of urgency.

"We need to understand the circumstances as to how Sheiku came to fall out of the window and we are appealing to any local residents who saw two men loitering around the area before 9pm to come forward."

He added: "We will be working around the clock to piece together the circumstances of this case and bring those responsible to justice.”

Source

• Replies 4
  • Views 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steven36 said: Man dies falling from third floor....

Tributes paid to Sheiku Adams: 'a great guy who never had a bad word to say'

adams.jpgTributes have been paid to a man who died in a fall from a third floor flat after knife-wielding burglars broke into his home.

Sheiku Adams plunged to his death in Highgate Road, in Camden, north London, on Thursday night.

Police discovered the 49-year-old on the floor outside after responding to a call he was being burgled. Officers believe it was a targeted break-in but they have not said how they suspect Mr Adams came to fall.

Neighbours have since expressed their shock and described the victim as a “great guy”.

One, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Press Association news agency: "It's shocking because he really was a nice guy. He always helped us out.

"He was a very devout man and a very nice guy. He never had a bad word to say and always said hello to people.”

He added: “A better guy you couldn't hope to meet. I don't understand why they chose that flat. This is nice place to live, everyone is nice and friendly so it's very strange."

Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, of London’s Metropolitan Police, has appealed for witnesses to come forward.

He said: “Tragically a man has lost his life in what appears to have started as an aggravated burglary and ended in his death, after he fell from a third-floor window.

"It is very early in the investigation, but I believe two men forced their way into the flat armed with at least one knife.

"This appears to be a targeted attack and there will be people out there who will know who is responsible for the events that led to Sheiku's death. I need to hear from those people as a matter of urgency.

"We need to understand the circumstances as to how Sheiku came to fall out of the window and we are appealing to any local residents who saw two men loitering around the area before 9pm to come forward."

He added: "We will be working around the clock to piece together the circumstances of this case and bring those responsible to justice.”

Source

I do not know what would happen if everyone will do a bit more decent postings in future? Is it really so hard?

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

I do not know what would happen if everyone will do a bit more decent postings in future? Is it really so hard?

I  never seen you post any news only complaints in the news sections , why don't you post the news for us, if you think your method is better? Buy the time you join this site in 20011 i had 1000s of topics and over 10,000 post and retired from a board altogether and those weren't even news post  they was software update post  i got burned out at complainers  like you in the software sections of boards in 2011 before you ever join here and the only  reason i came back  here after a 2 year break i seen some were having problems while  i was not signed in,  only to help and i sure did not stay for your shitty portables that  i can download from portableapps off the front page, i have the portableapps platform  and i can update mine without even a browser unless it's something they don't have..noob!

I never seen you post very much other than  portables  and complaints i don't use your portables because most are browsers i don't use , So we have nothing in conman your not even on my level . Worry about building your websites or whatever boring stuff you do  and leave me alone and let me do what i do before i start a topic about you being a troll , i done complained to the staff about you before so has many others .

9635936.jpg

2 hours ago, Kalju said:

The way you  post is hard for me to read  and not correct no ways some people like me have dyslexia and  i avoid post were i see paragraphs bunched together like your doing.

This is me

It is possible for a dyslexic person to be able to read very well, yet find it extremely difficult or  to write or spell. Sometimes the writing problem is called ‘dysgraphia’ instead of ‘dyslexia’ – but we find that often these symptoms stem from the same underlying causes as dyslexia

.https://www.dyslexia.com/question/what-dyslexics-see/

I read very well but cant spell or write good , with one exception  if you post in a non proper format  like this

This is you

Long blocks of unbroken paragraphs

Long blocks of unbroken paragraph text are not only hard for dyslexic users to read, but for non-dyslexic users too. It’s easy for dyslexic readers to lose their place with long paragraphs .

That’s why it’s better to use short paragraphs that express one idea .  This is because dyslexic users need more breaks between ideas than non-dyslexic users . Breaking up your text to one idea per paragraph makes reading a lot easier for both dyslexic and non-dyslexic users.

http://uxmovement.com/content/6-surprising-bad-practices-that-hurt-dyslexic-users/

When you post rubbish like that just to save space . i  see that crap  like you just posted and  i want waste my time trying to read it,  because it takes to long and i go  to a topic were is posted right.. So your wrong sir! :lmao:

7 hours ago, Kalju said:

Brother i find your comments both offensive and immature there is nothing wrong with Stevens article or any of his articles...

To me i find it sad that i must remind you we are a community of people sharing our time.knowledge.tips and so on for free.

With that in mind we should always have a mindset to help and encourage others that's the payoff off being part of any community.

In regards of decent postings to me that equates to story content and interest, it is not about who can copy paste the better

how an OP presents his article is his/her choice as it should be you are not our editor, judge or jury.

If you are not happy with the way articles are presented here don't read them, if you are not happy with the quality of our free
community go somewhere else.

If you were just having a bad day say your sorry either way respect our community and be thankful your still part of it.

Archived