Its free TV!

K7108

I have recently discovered Pluto TV. It is absolutely free and offers quite a lot.

220px-Pluto_TV_logo.svg.png

Pluto TV logo

Pluto TV is an Internet-based TV platform operated by Pluto Inc.[1][2] The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California.[3] Pluto TV runs as an app on 14 platforms,[4] including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and PlayStation consoles.[5] The company currently has more than 75 content partners, over 100 free channels, and reaches over 6 million monthly active users.[6] Pluto TV generates revenue from video advertisements between programming, with plans to remain a free television provider.[7] Pluto TV licenses its content directly from providers.[8]

I am trying to cut the cord without cutting my neck. So my goal here is to start a thread that will give members a chance to find out about free TV services that they may not have known and also to post about free services that they know about that may not be known by others.

OK now I have no authority here at all but my wish is that members will post about free legal services only and to give a little info about the service along with of coarse a link.

I am starting the ball rolling talking about Pluto.tv

Here is the link: https://pluto.tv/tv/ I will let you explore the website on your own if you so wish to.

What I have to say about them is that they are totally free, you don't even have to make an account although they offer to you to create an account. I made an account myself because you get access to a little more content by doing so. Also if you have an account you can download and use their app via smartphone as a remote control device. No credit card info needed for account creation, just email and make a password. I also like them because they offer many free Live TV channels and also have thousands of movies on demand along with some classic TV shows series. Ploto tv also has a bunch of internet music stations you can listen to. Every kind of music it has, something for anyone. I like it so well that I canceled my netfix account. Thanks for reading and please do share your thoughts and recommended sites for free TV services , please no torrent sites or illegal sketchy sites, we all know about that stuff :yes: but please share only about free legal TV sites that you enjoy and think others may not know about. :thumbsup:

• Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived